• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 1,251 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Equestria Girls - TheAtomicBonn123



When all tartarus breaks loose from lyra's laboratory a strange spell befalls equestria what will they do with there new found bodies...

  • ...
5
 20
 1,251

Celestia explains it all

The bright light faded and revieled the impressively stunning body of Celestia. While the former ponies stood at an average of 5 feet 11 inches tall, Celestia stood at 7 feet. Her stunning sun ray of a mane had been replaced with a equally stunning and still levitating hairstyle not too different except for falling slightly more like a 240 degree angle instead of her ussual 225 degree mane as a mare. Lyra noticed how despite the nudity of all the anthros Celestia's body seemed different ,due to her bossom being slightly more plump in a motherly way. Then in voice ,so familiar and crisp despite probable vocal cord elongation, the goddess spoke.

"Twilight" she said in a sound not only expressing a tone of interogation but also explaining the best corse of action being to immeadeately tell everything that was known.

"Princess Celesti-WOAH!" Twilight was inerupted by a fall triggered by her attempting to bow to her teacher but being unable to due to her new form. A move that noteably was not attempted by any other of the mane 6 out of common sense.

Twilight quickly gave an apology for her hubris in terms of her formality, an apology that was quickly accepted by Celestia, who quickly followed by saying "I need you to tell me what spell caused this monumental shift."

Note dear reader, that although she does ask Twilight which spell it is not out of expectation of Twilight's magic failing, but it is from her knowledge of her students high intelegence and sensitivity to magic.

Lyra then spoke up "It was me." Celestia turns "I made the spell. It was supposed to turn everyone into perfect humans but it failed and made us all into these... things! Oh please Oh please don't send me to the moon!" Celestia silenced her subject thus stopping her from sucumbing to sobbing and quite superbly soaking her seafoam skin over some story about being sent to some celestial space "It is okay, as I see that you are most knowledgeable on this subject and also are quite repentent I think it would be best if you just calmed down and began your penence relaying your information to me."

Lyra began talking about humans. This was a great therapy for her as she eventually sped up her talking. Celestia paused her new human society advisor after she had reached an average of about one-hundred and twenty words per minute, a speed only rarely matched by the element of laughter. "I am going to have to hear the rest of this in Canterlot." said Celestia much to the thanks of Bon Bon and the more sane members of the elements of harmony "Now the reasons I came for are three fold. Primarily I have found that besides those in arial housing these bodies propose no harm and thus will be used as a learning experience. Secondly, as the only real threat these bodies pose to us is lack of protection from cold I request the element of generosity along with several other designers create new clothes for our new forms. Finnaly my advisors have informed me that there is a crown that when gained in a certain way will allow this spell to be reversed.".

"But, Princess" Twilight gasped with some regret as now she had to finish her sentence "How is it that you were able to use magic without a horn?". "Simple" Celestia explained to her student in a very forgiving way that also impies an explanation "The use of hand signs and some spell components can allow any formerly horned being in an humanoid body to use magic.". Celestia demostrates this by levitating a twig into her hand.

"Now" the ruler sayed as she slapped the stick into her other hand "I feel as if the best corse of action would be for me to return to Canterlot with ,Lyra was it, and come up with the best posible solution for gaining the crown"

After this was said Lyra moved to her leaders side and prepared to teleport. After a quick goodbye to Bon Bon she was off and ready to start cleaning the collosal mess she made, no matter how strange the solution may be.

Author's Note:

yeah I went deep here
I am not as much trying to make fun of EG as much as I am trying to make Lyra the brony version of what Holden Caulfield was to 50's kids fed up with the system
I probably won't be able to make the next and most likely final chapter until I actualy see the movie
so wish me luck