• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 1,183 Views, 37 Comments

Filly Angel(Hell's Angel Sequel) - Resurgent Wanderer



Sequel to Hell's Angel. Upon her return to Equestria, Scootaloo finds herself once more in the throes of combat, this time to keep her family safe, not just herself.

  • ...
5
 37
 1,183

I need about three volunteers.

So I started working on this again, and figuring out exactly where this is going.

Here're my issue readers:

1. Multiple Endings¬ I have come up with a few different endings I like, and paths to reach them, but do not know what would be best.
2. Said paths¬ Certain paths lead to the deaths of certain characters.
3. I Don't know which would be best¬ I like all the ideas, but yeah, not a clue what which path would make my readers happy.


With this in mind, I have decided I would pitch this idea.

I'm looking for three to five volunteers who are invested with seeing this continue, but also aren't overtly worried with spoilers that they would discuss a few of my ideas with me so that I can see how well they pan out to people other than me.(So kinda like pre-readers, only sorta like pre-readers for the planning rather than the actual story part.)

As a form of compensation, I will work a character from each helper into the tre-quel that I'm planning(Yes, planning, so that we won't encounter the same problems this Sequel has had.)

So, yeah, anyone up for helping a scatter brained ADD addled nutter like me, I'd be super grateful.

Author's Note:

Halp meh.

Comments ( 8 )

I am up for it. Just drop me a line. I need to get on more often anyways. I really like the story. Nice suit for scoots By The Way.

It's Alive!!!

I'd love to help but not really sure what I can do (also in the scatter brained nutter category)

You still need volunteers? I'd like to see this one continue. :twilightsmile:

Id be willing to help if your still looking for volunteers

Hey, I would love to help write a chapter and discuss ideas. It would be fun to help finish a story that's this awesome

I would be no help I forget to esaly and have adhd

Update please i see for continue this story

Always hate it when ill find a good story and then see its incomplete and the last chapter was made back in 2014. 8 years huh...?

Login or register to comment