• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 19,644 Views, 49 Comments

Ultimate Satisfaction - Mystic_Knightwolf



After a thousand unanswered heat cycles, a lustful Nightmare Moon finally gets her satisfaction.

  • ...
55
 49
 19,644
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

:moustache: hehehehahaHAHAHAAHHA... That was good.

damn... when she demands satisfaction she demands it.. like a boss!

2577494

Eeyup. Any man I can think of would be pissed if their manhood was taken away.

2703592

Well, I'm a guy, and If I did make anyone feel insulted, I do apologize.

Hell, I'd have no friggin clue what to do if I was turned into a chick. As said by Dragaean, one good way to take a guy's pride and bend him to your will is to take his manhood.

meh... would of been better if he was a guy all the way through.

Source for image?
Please:fluttershysad:

3335078

search google for 'nightmare moon anthro'. Should be page 1 or 2. Or just copy the one on this page.

3594094

I mean no disrespect whatsoever, but did you even read the bottom half of the description?

nice one. I would hungrily request more of these stories from you.:twilightsmile:

I want a part 2

From the description, I can tell I'm gonna love this.

4496635 Duh. Kudos. Make more. Now.

What are you waiting for, knave? WRITE!

The writing is...a bit stiff. It isn't really exceedingly great, but the fact that I can tell it's average sort of ruins it for me. You tend to repeat word usage, like 'shear', (which is wrong in the fashion you use it for all mentions of (properly 'sheer')) and it tends to bring you out of the mood of a clopfic. It's ok...it just isn't what I was looking for.

Edit: There isn't really any rape in here either. It swiftly becomes consensual over the course of the first bit of sex between Nightmare and 'Damien'. I'd actually like to see slice-of-life chapters of this...as in...not clop chapters...it seems like it would be interesting.

4871427
Well, this is more for stories honestly. At 17 inches, he'd be dead. With A LOT of training you can, dangerously, take that much anal-y, but that much would rip through the uterus, and she'd die from bleeding slowly or from suffocation (?) rather quickly if she's small enough that it also hits the diaphragm.

Internet smut isn't exactly known for accuracy usually.

And whoever it was that gave me my 40th like... thank you. Those of you who liked, awesome. Those of you who disliked, thanks a lot, go shoot yourself in the foot.

I did a spit take reading this line

Login or register to comment