• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 5,924 Views, 72 Comments

Pony Mystery Dungeon - CometandAqua



After yet another spell gone wrong, Twilight ends up in another universe. But guess what finds her this time. Pikachu and Fennekin!

  • ...
2
 72
 5,924

The First Adventure

“Twilight, wake up!” a voice said in her ear. It wasn’t Spike’s voice, because it was a female’s. It wasn’t any of her friends’ voices. Oh, right, she thought. She opened her eyes to find herself still in Pikachu and Fennekin’s tent. “We’ve got to get ready to join Wigglytuff’s Guild!” the foxlike Pokémon said happily, pushing on Twilight.

“Sorry, I forgot I was here and not in my old bed,” Twilight apologized to Fennekin.

“It’s alright! All we have left to do is put our stuff in storage anyway,” Fennekin said, pushing a box of food into Twilight’s paws. “This is the last box.”

Okay magic, let’s see if you work in this body, Twilight thought, focusing her energy on the box. She saw a fuchsia aura surround the box, and used her magic to lift it. “Hey look Fennekin, Twilight can use Psychic!” she heard Pikachu say from the tent entrance.

“Nah, just a simple levitation spell, any unicorn can do it,” Twilight said, waving off the comment.

“But remember, you aren’t a unicorn anymore, you’re an Espeon. Psychic types use moves like Psychic, Confusion, and Telekinesis.” Pikachu said.

“Well at least I know one my moves, however they work,” Twilight sighed. She carried the crate behind Fennekin, who was carrying a relatively small bag of berries. They passed a building with a large yellow Pokémon working inside, and another shop was being run by two lizard-like Pokémon over a bridge. Fennekin stopped in front of a large brown building, a large, brown, kangaroo-like Pokémon working inside.

“Hello Kangaskhan,” Fennekin said cheerily to the Pokémon.

“Oh hello dearie! Are you here to deposit the last of your items?” Kangaskhan asked her.

“Yes ma’am, this is the last of it besides the tent. We’ll be coming back for some of it after we join the Guild,” Fennekin replied, setting her bag on the counter. Twilight took that as cue to set her crate down as well.

“And who is this, Fennekin? A friend of yours?” the motherly Pokémon asked, gesturing towards Twilight.

Fennekin nodded. “Pikachu and I found her lying in the forest unconscious. She says she opened up a portal from another world, and then got turned into a Pokémon. She’s staying with us until she finds a way back home.”

“My, that is something,” Kangaskhan said in awe. She picked up the bag and crate and carried them into the back. Pikachu came running out of nowhere with the tent.

“I brought the tent,” Pikachu said, out of breath. He sat the rolled up tent on the counter, and Kangaskhan appeared just at that moment.

“Oh thank you dearie, let me put that away,” she said, carrying the tent with the rest of the stored supplies.

“What did I miss?” Pikachu asked nonchalantly, leaning against the counter.

“Just Fennekin telling Kangaskhan the whole story of how I got here,” Twilight said, avoiding Fennekin’s embarrassed gaze.

"Maybe that's not the best idea Fennekin, we don't want something like that team from Pokémon Square years ago*. I know you don't want to be outlaws." Pikachu said to the fox Pokémon.

"Yeah, good idea. Are we all set?" Fennekin asked.

"Yep, and I kept a few gummis for us, let's stop by Spinda's Cafe before we go." Pikachu answered, holding up three candy-shaped objects. Twilight looked at him with a questioning stare, which Pikachu easily understood. "Gummis are candies for us Pokémon, and they boost our IQ levels, which helps us learn new skills. Spinda's Cafe is a place where Pokémon go to get drinks made from food items, come on." Pikachu finished, motioning Twilight after him as he left.

The three Pokémon walked over the bridge again and past the stores with the yellow and green and purple Pokémon, and again past a store with a black, one-eyed, ghost-like Pokémon. "Oh, hello Pikachu and Fennekin. How're you today?"

"Great, Duskull. We're headed off to Spinda's Cafe then to the Guild. We'll see you later!" Fennekin answered happily. Before Twilight could even ask, she answered her question. "Duskull runs the bank in this town. We keep our small amount of cash we have there. We'll drop off any extra cash we get there."

Exiting into the crossroads past town, Twilight looked down each path, as to see where each went. "The north path leads to the guild, the south to the beach, the east to various mystery dungeons and we just came from the west path." Pikachu explained. "Spinda's Cafe is right down here," he continued, walking down a tunnel into a large room bustling with Pokémon. A few greeted her two companions, and they quickly made it to the juice bar before anything major happened.

"Hello you two! Are you and your friend here to get a few drinks?" A cream and pink spotted Pokémon asked, tottering around behind the counter.

"Are you okay?" Twilight asked the Pokémon.

"Of course I am! I'm always like this!" The Pokémon replied. "I'm Spinda by the way,"

"Oh, well I'm new here so I wouldn't really know," Twilight shrugged. Pikachu walked up to the counter and placed the gummis down in front of Spinda.

"We'd like three drinks," he said calmly.

"Okay! Shake it this way, shake it that way, stir it all around, and it's done!" Spinda said as she spun around, shaking the drinks.

"Wo-buffet!" A voice said on the other side of the Cafe. Spinda sat the drinks down, one a yellow juice, another a red smoothie, and the third a golden purée. Pikachu and Fennekin picked up the red and yellow drinks, and Twilight picked up the golden one, assuming it was hers. The three sat at an empty table closer to the entrance, as the Cafe had emptied somewhat after they had emptied.

"I grabbed the right drink, right?" Twilight asked, eyeing her drink. She sniffed at it, then took a sip. "This is great! It's just one gummi in there?"

"Yep, psychic Pokémon tend to like golden gummis, so that's what I had Spinda make your drink out of," Pikachu explained. He took a sip out of his juice, smiling as he enjoyed the drink. Fennekin was equally enjoying hers, too busy drinking it to even look up. Twilight took another sip, then another, savoring the wonderful flavor. The three quickly downed the drinks, then left the Cafe, but not before dropping the cups back off.

"Time to join the guild!" Fennekin said happily, actually jumping into the air. Three Pokémon came from the north path, then stood in front of the east path. There was a cream feline Pokémon, a dark purple ghost-like Pokémon, and a giant orange lizard with wings and a flame on its tail.

"Which dungeon should we go to first?" The feline Pokémon asked the other two. She took a look behind her team, and saw Pikachu, Fennekin, and Twilight. "Oh hello. Are you an exploration team?"

"We're going to join now," Fennekin answered happily.

"Hope you know what you're getting into, it took us forever to graduate from there," the ghost Pokémon said to the trio.

"Might I ask who you are?" Twilight asked the exploration team.

"Oh, my apologies. I am Persian, this is Gengar, and this is Charizard," the feline Pokémon, Persian answered, motioning to each team member. "Altogether we are Team Razzia, glad to make your acquaintance."

"The pleasures all ours, now if you don't mind, we should probably get there before dark," Pikachu said calmly, walking off towards the guild.

"See you later!" Fennekin called back to Team Razzia as they left.

"Interesting bunch," Charizard muttered as they continued to determine where to explore.

When Twilight, Pikachu, and Fennekin arrived at the top of the cliff, they found themselves in front of a large tent. "Is this it?" Twilight asked. "It sure isn't much. How are they supposed to run an entire guild from this?"

"The rest of the guild is underground. We'll be staying underground with the rest of the apprentices," Pikachu explained.

"How do you know all this?" Twilight asked him.

"I had a friend who graduated from here. She moved to a different town far away a few years ago. I promised I would become an explorer and find her again. That's why I want to do this so bad," Pikachu explained, blushing a bit.

"Then let's do this, for your friend," Twilight said, wrapping her tail around the yellow Pokémon. The trio walked up to the tent, then Pikachu stopped them.

"Let me go first," he said. He walked up to the grate in front of the tent, and voices spoke up from underneath.

"Pokémon Alert! Pokémon Alert!"

"Who's footprint? Who's footprint?"

"The footprint is Pikachu's! The footprint is Pikachu's! You other two! Get up there!" Fennekin and Twilight were startled by the voices, but Pikachu stood still and stood back for the others.

"Come on Fennekin, you heard 'em." Pikachu encouraged the fox Pokémon. Fennekin stepped on the grate, and the process with the voices repeated. Twilight stepped on the grate and they repeated again, but she could faintly hear the voices conversing from under.

"What do you mean, different?" One asked.

"I mean that isn't a regular Espeon print, something is different. Should we let them in?"

"ALRIGHT, come IN." They heard the louder voice say, and the gate began to open. A small, parrot-like Pokémon hopped out.

"You must be the ones Loudred and Diglett just identified~♪ I'm Chatot, the head of intelligence here. Come in, for whatever reason you have." The Pokémon said, ushering the trio inside. Twilight stared in awe at the lower level as they went down the ladder. The room was large enough for several groups of Pokémon, and two boards were on the walls on either side of the room.

"The Guildmaster is on the lowest level~♪ Follow me." Chatot said to the three. They followed him as he crawled down another ladder. All three looked first at the window in the side of the wall, but Twilight could tell that it was possible only because of the guild being on the side of the cliff. Chatot opened the door, and a large pink Pokémon stood inside, admiring an apple.

"Guildmaster, we have visitors," Chatot said to the Pokémon, who looked up quickly.

"Hi friendly friends~♪! I'm Wigglytuff, the Guildmaster! What do you friendly friends want today?" He said happily, even spinning around. Twilight wondered how much apple cider he had been drinking.

"We'd like to join the guild as apprentices." Pikachu said flatly, but with passion burning as well.

"Okay then! What do you want your team name to be?" Wigglytuff asked the Pokémon in a carefree way.

Pikachu glanced at Fennekin, then turned back to Wigglytuff. "We decided long ago that our team name would be Team Fireworks."

"Okay Team Fireworks, 1, 2, 3, YOOMTAH! Congrats! You're now registered as an officially exploration team! Here's your official starter kit!" He said, producing a box. Pikachu opened the box and pulled out a bag, a badge, a map, and a fuchsia bow.

"That there is the three most important things for an exploration team. A bag holds items that you take into Mystery Dungeons, the Badge shows that you are an official team, and can be used to rescue Pokémon from dungeons, and the Wonder Map shows everywhere in the known Pokémon world." Chatot explained to Team Fireworks. Pikachu held onto the badge, and gave Fennekin the bag and map. Pikachu lastly tied the bow around Twilight's neck.

Twilight looked down at the ribbon and blinked. "Why give it to me? Wouldn't one of you need it?" She asked the other members of the team.

"You'd need it much more than us, plus it looks good on you," Fennekin said, admiring the ribbon around the Espeon's neck.

"Your dorms are on the very end of the hallway to the left from the door. Go ahead and rest and we'll get you ready for your first mission tomorrow," Chatot said, ushering the team out. They walked down the hallway and into the room at the very end. Three straw beds awaited them, each one arranged in a way comfortable to all. The team settled into one of the beds each, and they each began to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Fennekin, goodnight Twilight,"

"Goodnight Pikachu, goodnight Twilight,"

"Goodnight Pikachu, goodnight Fennekin,"


"Up and addam! It's MORNING!!" A voice thundered from in the hallway.

"I think that's our wake-up call," Fennekin mumbled. After a minute or two the trio was able to successfully climb to their feet, and the slightly stumbled to the main room. They saw a large group of Pokémon standing in front of the door of Wigglytuff's room, Chatot and Wigglytuff outside. The new team carefully walked over to the edge of the group, and stood in place with the group.

"Thank you," Chatot said to the team. "Guildmaster, please address the guild members,"

"ZzZzzzzZzz...." Wigglytuff snored. A few of the guild members giggled at this, but Chatot just sighed.

"Um, thank you Guildmaster. We shall, value, your words." He sighed. "Now let's not forget our morning cheers!"

As Chatot uttered those words, the entire guild spoke up in the cheer.

"ONE, DON'T SHIRK WORK!

TWO, RUN AWAY AND PAY!

THREE, SMILES GO FOR MILES!"

"Okay Pokémon, get to work!" Chatot called to the group.

"HOORAY!" everyone called back. The other guild members began to disperse to various areas to do ther guild work, and Chatot called out to Team Fireworks before they could even move far.

"For today, I think you should take a job off the Bulletin Board. You shouldn't need to be acquainted with Pokémon Square, since I know you two have lived here for so long," Chatot said specifically to Pikachu and Fennekin. "I believe you know how to accept jobs, correct?"

"Yeah, my friend who graduated from here told me about it," Pikachu replied.

"Good. The Bulletin Board is on the left side of the floor, choose something easier to begin with," Chatot finished, walking back to the Guildmaster's room.

"Let's go! I want to get a good mission before they're all gone!" Fennekin said, bounding right or the ladder. Twilight and Pikachu ran after her, not wanting her to just grab a random mission. When they reached the top of the ladder, Fennekin was already scanning through the missions. "How about this one!" Fennekin said, pushing a job listing right in front of them. Pikachu grabbed the mission, and read over it.

"Fennekin, we can't do this one. Read over the details. Happy Outlook is too far and too hard for newbies like us," Pikachu sighed, putting the mission back on the board. He looked over the board, and pulled off a different mission. "How about this?" Twilight and Fennekin looked at the letter. It was a simple mission, all they needed to do was retrieve an item from one of the dungeons. It was rated "E", and only on the 3rd floor.

"That looks simple enough, should we go?" Twilight asked the two, who nodded.

"Let's get a few berries just in case though, you can never tell with mystery dungeons," Pikachu said, rolling up the mission. He slid it into the bag, which Fennekin had already opened. "Team Fireworks, let's go!"


After quickly and easily grabbing a few berries from in storage, Team Fireworks stood at the mouth of a small cave.

“Beach Cave, right?” Twilight asked, looking towards Pikachu.

“Yep, that’s what the mission says,” Pikachu replied, looking back and forth between the mission and the map. “I forgot how close Beach Cave was to town, you can see Sharpedo Bluff from here.” The group looked out towards the small path they had taken from town. A large shark-like shape stuck out the cliff.

"Which item are we looking for again?" Fennekin asked, struggling to catch a glimpse of the mission.

"We need to find a Chesto Berry, shouldn't be too hard," Pikachu shrugged. The three walked carefully into the cave and soon began to search around.

"What are we doing?" Twilight asked, confused.

"First we have to find the stairs to get to the other floors." Pikachu explained. "We should stick together, just in case."

The trio stayed in a group as they continued to explore, picking up a few berries and seeds as they continued. As they entered the room with the first set of stairs, Pikachu stopped them.

"Wait a sec, notice all of those items? The gummis and TMs and stuff? Good items like that don't just all appear in a room at once. I suspect a Monster House, which doesn't make sense," Pikachu said cautiously. "Beach Cave is too small for Monster Houses, either something is screwed up, or mystery dungeon's are getting more dangerous."

"Then let's tread carefully, we really don't need a major battle before we even get to the second floor." Twilight whispered.

"But that's the thing, they appear as soon as you step foot in the room. We can't avoid them," Pikachu sighed. Twilight sat down for a second, thinking hard.

"I know! We can enter from the corridor closest to the stairway, and make a beeline for the stairs. We can't go wrong like that," Twilight suggested.

"Good idea, Twi. And luckily for us, this is the closest entrance to the stairs," Fennekin said. "Should we try it?"

"So simple, yet effective. Let's do it," Pikachu confirmed. The team readied themselves and entered the room. Various Pokémon appeared, Shellos, Anorith, and Shellder. The team ran straight for the stairway, but it was quickly blocked.

"We're surrounded!" Twilight gasped.

"Fight through them! Aim for the stairs!" she heard Pikachu yell over the noise. Fennekin let loose a burst of embers, taking out a few Pokémon. Pikachu zapped a few with a lightning bolt, which surprised Twilight. She herself used her "magic" to levitate one of the Pokémon, sending it flying into others.

"To the stairs!" Pikachu cried, and they all ran down the stairs and onto the next floor.

"What was that?" Twilight gasped, staring at her teammates.

"That was a Monster House, we get attacked by lots of Pokémon and try to survive," Pikachu gasped.

"Not that! The embers, the lightning!" Twilight asked desperately.

"I thought we told you, those were some of our moves. Fennekin used Ember, I used Thundershock. You used Psychic. All Pokémon have them, that's how we battle and survive," Pikachu deadpanned.

"Ignore that, the stairs are right here!" Fennekin said from across the room. Leaving the conversation behind them, the three climbed down to the next floor.

On the next floor, the three went over the plan again. "What are we looking for again?" Twilight asked.

"A Chesto Berry. They're generally purple, and shouldn't be hard to find," Pikachu replied. Twilight nodded. The three first walked through a north-facing tunnel, where they encountered a small room.

"Only a Cheri Berry here," Fennekin said, placing the berry in the bag. They continued through the only other corridor from the room, to find a sleeping Shellos and a purple berry on the other side.

"Is that it?" Twilight whispered to Pikachu, trying not to awaken the Pokémon.

"Yep, let's get it," Pikachu whispered back. "But don't wake up the Shellos!" he aimed at Fennekin, who shrugged.

The trio carefully walked towards the berry, before Twilight stopped them. "What are we doing?" she whispered, facepawing. She levitated the berry right into the bag from where she stood. Pikachu and Fennekin looked at her, stunned. "Why walk to an item to possibly get attacked when you can just levitate it towards you?" The other two Pokémon shrugged, and Pikachu used the badge to bring them out of the cave.


"That, made absolutely no sense," Twilight said once they exited the dungeon. They re-entered the guild, where they saw a brown rabbit-like Pokémon apparently waiting for them at the Bulletin Board.

"How did they-" Twilight began to ask, before Pikachu stopped her.

"Do not question the power of the guild system. No one understands it," he whispered back. The three of them walked up to the front of the board, where the Pokémon was waiting.

"Thank you for finding my Chesto Berry!" It said, as Pikachu handed it the berry.

"How did it-" Twilight began to question again, before Fennekin stopped her.

"Here's your reward!" the Pokémon said, handing Pikachu two scarves. It left right after the items were handed to Pikachu.

"And what, the, BUCK, was that?!" Twilight finally was able to ask.

"That my friend, was an everyday encounter after successfully completing a mission."

**Thanks to Alicon Glactistar for Prereading!**

* Reference from Red/Blue Rescue Team.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry this took so long. I really wanted it out earlier, but I was writing during my IBA class, not when I should've been working mind you, and I couldn't get it off my H drive because she wouldn't let us go on the Internet. I finally got it on after putting it on my Flash Drive.

If any of you have any ideas for the plot, feel free to post or message them!

And thanks to Straw for sending in Team Razzia! I choose that team because I wanted to use a lower ranked team to first greet Team Fireworks, instead of throwing in a Master rank. Other teams will be introduced as the story progresses.

As for the ending, even I couldn't explain that. There is just no simple explaination for that part of the game, the clients are just there and know what happened. Like Pinkie Pie every buckin' day.

As for those mentioned missions, here are the Wonder Mail codes for them!

Happy Outlook- 18F:
(Wonder Mail S)
7#923 WF%4#94 3NP96
RJ5SH FKP9Y1# PX1T#

(Wonder Mail)
TR== 4C92 -1@M
875N 55W9 -CCF

(Note: two different rewards are used from using two different websites)

Beach Cave- B3F:
(Wonder Mail S)
1XKKJ +&CWPT6 664%9
MFQ3P 87#87QQ CW1Q1

(Wonder Mail)
7NH- XMFM F7W2
M0+6 C66& 9R8C

Comments ( 47 )

Will you be including my team soon?:fluttercry:

2336123
I only just got this one chapter out, I might end up adding a team in each chapter if I must. I'll add your's next. :raritywink:

2336180 Could ya insert creds nxt time *points at the prereader*
Please:applecry:

Creepy appleface that agrees.

Great work on your part.:twilightsmile:

Special mark of Pinkimena: :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

2336221
Whoops, sorry. I'll edit.

2336233 No prob. Anyways I feel proud to say good work.:scootangel:

This is my team. Add it if you want.
Team name: The Flares
Rank: Rookies
Members: 3

Species: Cyndaquil
Gender:Male
Nickname:Sonic
Moves:Ember,Quick attack, Leer and Flamethrower

Species: Vulpix
Gender: Female
Nickname: Amber
Moves: Will-o-wisp, Flamethrower, Confuse ray and Quick attack

Species: Gible
Gender:Female
Nickname: Skitty
Moves: Fire Fang, Sand attack, Tackle and Dragon Claw

Put my team in a chapter, to assist your team on a mission against hard outlaw like a Salmence or something. Put my team in a chapter if you want. You don't have too.

Hi friendly friends~♪! I'm Pokémon, the Guildmaster!

Don't ya mean Wigglytuff?

You shouldn't need to be aquatinted with Pokémon Square, since I know you tw have lived here for so long,"

it's acquainted and two.

And also, did you get my PM containing my team info? Wait a sec... blast I forgot to add a third party member. Just go ahead and add a Gardevoir in there.

I have a question, would Teams from older games be considered old pros? As in they stick around the guild and teach newbies. Seeing as the team I'd submitted was from Red Rescue Team and contained a Espeon and Raichu (Oddly enough that was my team for the whole game.) And their egg (I didn't have a third member I liked so I had them set up to not really be explorers anymore and have settled down.)

2337184
Will fix, and then blame Word. I'll add your team, with Gardevoir, eventually. XP

u got my PM with my team,right?

2336180 did you see my Pokemon Team comment?:unsuresweetie: I want to see how my Team (Fightfire)trains your Team(Fireworks):pinkiehappy: if you want have them be friends with Team Aura Storm.

2340829 You spell my name wrong.:rainbowhuh: Alicon, NOT alicorn.:flutterrage: Remove the R please.


Flutterrage to empathsize how i feel. (no not really)

But hey everyone will get my name wrong at least once.:pinkiecrazy:


Now :rainbowkiss: kiss Dashie!:pinkiecrazy:

Maybe that's not the best idea Fennekin, we don't want something like that team from Pokémon Square years ago*. I know you don't want to be outlaws." Pikachu said to the fox Pokémon.

What did you mean by this statement. I played explores of sky and time and that did not happening in the game. I know its not like the game, but its not clear what you mean :rainbowhuh:

2351674
See the new edition I meant to add earlier.

2349062
Blame the iPod. :facehoof:

2348861
Eeyup :eeyup:

2360356 Okay. Also *points at prereader* he currently does not have an active pc to preread your stuff but can aquire one as soon as he can.:scootangel:

A just so you know of my predicament.:eeyup:

2360734
Okay, hopefully my use of iPod and MS Word should help my occasional mistakes. :derpytongue2:

2362879 I may be able to use a pc soon.

2365750 I am currently using one so if ya need anything do it now.

2365822
Sorry, no. I don't have much written for the newest chapter yet. My top priority is My Little Warrior Cats at the moment.

2365846 Then congrats.:pinkiecrazy:



Look at your comment then mine.(look at the top part for this to make sense)
They rhyme.:pinkiecrazy:

I can't believe i missed an update...
Either way, i'm squeeling so much right now :3

This story needs Mew. :pinkiehappy:

2413193
Maybe later in the story, who knows? :discord:

2413227
For some reason I got a picture of Pinkie Pie in Mew's body stuck in my head. :pinkiecrazy:

2413312
Oh gosh... I sure don't see that one happening. Too much random. :rainbowlaugh:

Could my team be thrown in later?
Team Ultra
Master *** Rank
Swampert (Skipper)
Level 95
Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Earthquake, Hidden Power
Nature: Quiet (Ironically the complete the opposite. As it is based on me, he makes All the puns.
Tyranitar (Mountain)
Level 93
Moves: Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance
Nature: Naughty (The Prankster of the team)
Metagross (Computer99)
Level 93
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb
Nature: Gentle (The Logical thinker of the group, they are all smart, The Metagross just makes the most wise choices)

2619530
Sure! I may have to cut this off soon, I've got too many teams to put in! :derpytongue2:

I think that should've happened to Blaze the Cat

2413488 When it comes to Pinkie,nothing is too random:pinkiehappy:

Hmmm...Espeon seems like a common Pokemon for Twilight to turn into. I've seen another story with basically the same premise. Twilight turned Pokemon Espeon, involved in Time/Darkness/Sky storyline, albeit with Mudkip as a partner. Linky

I think this was.............................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the thought of my little pony and pokemon together but now its for real!:raritystarry:

Hm, I like where this is going... However, I think it could be better.

I'll list them off here:
1. Since this story is mostly centered from Twilight's view, maybe it'd be good to give insight to what she's actually thinking. And not to mention the fact that I think Twilight would have been in panic mode multiple times by now.
2. Everything seems a bit... Rushed. And at the same time, a few things are slow. You have too much description in places that need more actions and thoughts, and vice versa. You should try to moderate the two.

But overall, I still love it. I always liked the mystery dungeon series. And... By chance could I add in my own rescue team into the story?

Anyways, continue onwards!

Wigglytuff's dialouge needs a few more 'friends' in it good work, a little rushed.

I think it should cut sometimes back to equestria.

This story is looking great so far, and I'm looking forward to whatever you've got in store next. Also, for a team you could use, I got two variations on the same team, which I may use in a later story of my own so be sure to give credit where credit is due. You can do what you want with them, but please make sure you keep them either heroes or neutral, I don't like my characters to be seen as villains. (Also, seeing you have a Gen 6 starter on your team, I figured I could use one on mine.)

Team name: Warriors
Rank: Normal or Bronze Rank/Master Rank
Members: 3

Species: Torchic/Blaziken
Gender: Male
Nickname: Ken
Torchic Moveset: Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Peck, Sunny Day
Blaziken Moveset: Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird
Personality: As a Torchic, he honestly doesn't care too much about what's going on, is often more laid back and lazy at times, but he is stubborn on the decisions he tends to make. When he's made the leader of the group, he doesn't care much, but is often quick to make decisions, which not only get him into arguments with his partner Naruto, but some often get him and his team into trouble in which others have to bail them out. After one serious mistake that almost killed all three of them, Ken learns not to be so reckless, and vows to do what he can to keep his team alive. As a Blaziken, he's a hardened veteran leader, and the strategist of the team, thinking things through before taking action. He's also proven to be a very competent fighter, able to back up his brains with his brawn.

Species: Ralts/Gardevior
Gender: Female
Nickname: Luna
Ralts Moveset: Confusion, Teleport, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam
Gardevoir Moveset: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Moon Blast
Personality: Luna has always been the more shy member of the group, and as a Ralts, doesn't want to get involved with the conflicts of her two friends as their ideals often conflicted with each others'. However, as time when on, Luna learned she had to be a mediator to the group. As a result of this, when she became a Gardevoir, Luna was the wisest member of the group, again keeping her friends in line while providing wisdom and advice to the other members of the team, the guild they were a part of, and even newcomers to Explorer Teams as well as innocent bystanders.

Species: Froakie/Greninja
Gender: Male
Nickname: Naruto
Froakie Moveset: Bubble, Water Pulse, Round, Quick Attack
Greninja Moveset: Water Shuriken, Surf, Hydro Pump, Night Slash
Personality: As a Froakie, Naruto was brash like the ninja he's named after, and wanting to be the leader of the team, thus making him irritated when Ken was chosen to be leader. He tries what he can to impress those above him, sometimes breaking rules. But he learns on the way that he shouldn't go to such silly lengths in order to get what he wants, and eventually is content with Ken being the team leader. Years later, when he's a Greninja, he's become the strong but silent type, only speaking when he feels it's necessary compared to his over talkative younger self. Also, he is more willing to follow whoever he must into battle and to rescue whoever. He's always a faithful member of the team, but those unfamiliar with him will find it shocking whenever he seemingly appears out of nowhere as he's the most silent of the group; a true ninja.

The characters are the same, no matter what, but the "/" indicates the separation of the variants. The first part will represent their younger years as rookies while the latter part shows them as fully matured. Anyway, I hope this works out well for you.

Is this team alright?
Team Hypnosis
Rank: Silver
This team can either be neutral or evil. They are often hated and feared by many because each one is capable of hypnotising others. There are rumours of them kidnapping other Pokemon, but these are untrue. They have the goal of gaining the power of Zekrom to change the world. However, this is unknown by others as they do not usually talk about it in public, but some members of the guild are suspicious of them.

Malamar (team leader)
Moves: Psychic, Dark Pulse, Superpower and Calm Mind
Personality: He conceals his emotions a lot and barely trusts anyone. When he was younger he was hated and feared for what he would evolve into with the capability to hypnotise others. The other Pokemon eventually drove him out and he survived on his own. He then sought to gain the power of Zekrom; the Pokemon of Ideals to change the world. He also got some teammates to help him who are outcasts, just like he was. He cares for his team, but doesn't like to admit it. He does rescue missions to get stronger and get items to prepare. It can use its lights to hypnotise others.

Hypno
Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball and Nasty Plot
Personality: Hypno had repressed anger when he was younger, and is very aggressive now as a result. His town was tense around him when he was younger, but he could handle it. However, a child went missing shortly after he evolved and was quickly blamed for it. Outraged, he lashed out at those around him and left, the child was found a few days later, alive and well. Hypno wandered for a while before being found by Malamar, who he decided to assist in his goal to find Zekrom. He will put his enemies to sleep and use dream eater to feed on their dreams. It can also control then when it puts them to sleep.

Beheeyem
Moves: Psychic, Protect, Zen Headbutt and Hidden Power (Rock)
Personality: He was born on a mountain, and never actually interacted with the outside world or left the mountain. The mountain was a dungeon, and he observed the Pokemon inhabiting it, as well as those passing through. Malamar found him as an Elgyem and he accepted as a chance to observe beyond the mountain in the outside world. He soon evolved after that. Beheeyem is very intelligent, and expresses the desire to learn more. He takes interest in things he doesn't understand. He, like Malamar conceals his emotions a lot and it is often unknown what he is feeling, and can have trouble expressing his feelings. He speaks in a monotone voice. However, he will still follow Malamar and assist in an way he can. He can control brains alter memories with the lights where hands would be.

Team Chaos
Rank: Gold

Team Leader: Sonic (Riolu) Male
Lv. 32
Moves: Force Palm, Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, and Agility.

Partner: Amy (Skitty) Female
Lv.31
Moves: Quick Attack, Agility, Swift, and Headbutt.

Team Cascade
Rank: Bronze (beginner)

Leader- Silver the Skitty
Moves- Sing, tackle, fake out, dig

Second-in-command: Shadow the Luxio
Moves- Discharge, Shock Wave, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail

Main strategist- Ally the Giraffarig
Moves- Physic, Stomp, Take Down, Future Sight

ok this is my team
team name: pokehero's
rank: ultra
members: 3

species: charizard
gender: male
name: fang
level: 83
moves: flamethrower +60, heat wave , fly , smokescreen

species: feraligatr
gender: male
name: jaws
level: 82
moves: ice fang , dive , crunch , aqua jet

species: raichu
gender: female
name: sparky
level: 83
moves: thunderbolt , iron tail , discharge , thunder shock

2620033 please upload more chapters soon

Login or register to comment