• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 5,924 Views, 72 Comments

Pony Mystery Dungeon - CometandAqua



After yet another spell gone wrong, Twilight ends up in another universe. But guess what finds her this time. Pikachu and Fennekin!

  • ...
2
 72
 5,924

Through the Time Gate

Prologue

Through the Time Gate

"Twilight, what kind of spell are you trying this time?" Spike asked. The young dragon stood a small distance away from the violet unicorn. A large space was cleared within the center of the library, every book was covered in the shelves to prevent damage.

"I'm attempting a different kind of time travel spell, unlike the other one I did a few months ago." Twilight replied. "This particular spell will open a hole in time-space, allowing me to travel to any time period I desire. I can then cast the spell again when I want to come back. What could go wrong?"

"Never say that Twilight. You know something will probably happen if you do," Spike said. He inched away from the center of the room, almost leaving the room altogether.

"Don't be silly, it's not like Pinkie's Pinkie Sense is going off." The unicorn replied simply.


Over at Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie's body was shaking madly. "Oh no! A giant doozy's gonna happen at Twilight's house! I've gotta warn her!" With that she ran to Twilight's house.


Twilight's horn began to glow with her magenta aura, the pony herself concentrating on the edges of time-space itself. A small, dark blue rip in space appeared in the center of the room, only big enough for a cupcake. As Twilight concentrated harder on the gap, it grew gradually, first reaching the size of a book, then of Spike. With one last push, Twilight forced the hole to the size of a grown pony, sparks flying off her horn in a frenzy. She cut off the flow of magic and admired her own work.

"What is that?!" Spike gasped from behind one of the doors. The hole itself was a wavering gap of dark blue, energy flowing off of it in waves.

"This here is the Time Gate. I programmed it to bring me 5 years in the future, to the room upstairs. A small test but definitely worth it." At that point Spike inches closer to the hole and reached one of his claws towards it, which Twilight quickly slapped away. The young dragon yelped and jumped back just as fast.

"What was that for?!" Spike whined, sucking on the bruised claw.

"You can't touch the Time Gate or else you'll be sucked through it, then I'll have to go in to bring you back." She replied evenly. Twilight then took a step towards the gap, Spike taking an even step away from it. Twilight took a few more steps to the Time Gate, then the door was pushed open with such speed Rainbow Dash couldn't go that fast.

"TWILIGHT!!! A ANOTHER DOOZY'S GONNA HAPPEN, HERE!!" Pinkie rushed in and screeched, throwing Twilight off balance so much that she fell into the Time Gate, horn blazing as she when.

"Pinkie--!!" She cried before the Gate closed behind her. The hole disappeared with a blink of an eye, no sign of the unicorn who fell in.

"Well, that was the doozy!" Pinkie said happily, bouncing back out the door, leaving Spike to replace the furniture and await Twilight's arrival back.

Author's Note:

I've had this idea for a while, but the role of Fennekin has gone through a few changes. Vulpix, Deerling, and now Fennekin. I'm trying my best to make this story great!

Have an Exploration Team of your own from the games? I can put them in the story possibly if you message the members and the name to me. Max of 3 Pokemon in the team.