• Published 7th Feb 2013
  • 3,771 Views, 45 Comments

Power of the Song - Authora97



What do you do when your family betrays you, you get transported to some gender-swapped version of one of you favorite TV shows, and love-eating bugs kidnap you from your stallions crush? Somebody tell me, because I don't have a clue

  • ...
19
 45
 3,771

Finale

Dusk Shine


After double checking the plan Sabrina had created, I gave the signal for the others to do their parts.

Sabrina had explained that she would need to get Morphosis into the Grand Hall but we would all have to be there too. The only way that would happen is if they tried to escape. The others tried to go against her plan but Sabrina remained on it, saying that Morphosis had crossed a line. A penalty would be given even if Sabrina had to do it herself.

Before long guards swarmed the broken cells where the others and Artemis were placed, taking them to the Grand Hall while I watched from a window above.

I had to remind Sabrina that her eyes were back to normal, she said she had a simple cure for that and it should be painless.

Seeing her being moved in front of Morphosis made me worried. The idea that something would go wrong kept playing in my head. What if Morphosis used more magic than we had planned? What if more guards showed up and we couldn’t escape? What if Sabrina somehow messed up and Morphosis overpowered her?

“You were warned the price for escaping. Did you forget my little promise?” Morphosis asked evilly. Rainbow fought against the restraints placed on him by a changeling guard.

Spines, Red Gala, Applejack, Elusive, Butterscotch, Berry, Rainbow and Artemis were each placed in green telekinetic grips. Red Gala, AJ and Rainbow fought the hardest to escape, the others ‘gave up’ after a small struggle.

"I have decided to add another pony to this punishment, or more ponies.” Even from my viewpoint, I could see Sabrina’s eyes widen as she was reminded of something.The double doors to the left of the grouping were opened and three changelings carrying green sacks came in.

Sabrina’s plant magic.

“Drop them next to the girl. I don’t want them to miss this.” Before anypony could say anything else, the bags were dropped onto the floor in front of Sabrina. “Sabrina, could use please...?”

With an almost painful look, Sabrina took away the leaves covering the ponies.

Apple Buck, Scooteroll and Silver Bell. Sabrina had trapped them inside while she was mind-controlled. This changed the plan slightly.

“SILVER BELL!” Elusive yelled as his struggle seemed to come to life.

“APPLE BUCK!” Red Gala and Applejack shouted.

“SCOOTEROLL!” Rainbow Blitz yelled from his grip.

Morphosis laughed evilly. “Delightful isn’t it? Sabrina found them during an invasion, said they would be perfect leverage. Isn’t that right Sabrina?” She only nodded. “Hahaha! And now they will join in her punishment.”

His horn was charged green, sending it out to the four forms across the black floor.

“AH!” Sabrina screamed as she fell to her knees, the colts awoke and began screaming as well.

Not thinking, I charged into the room and covered the four of them in my magic.

“Finally...so good to see you hear Prince Dusk Shine.” Morphosis cheered.

“Leave the colts and Sabrina out of this! This fight is between you and me!” I yelled at the Changeling King while carefully placing the four down.

“That might be true but the best way to get revenge is to go after those around you enemy. That way they have nopony left.” Morphosis grinned. “Sabrina, get rid of them.”

Looking back at Sabrina, I saw her hold out her hand towards me.

Her hand started to turn blue as the lightning came to it.

*BANG*

Her hand moved at the last second and hit Morphosis straight in the chest.

“SABRINA!” He yelled. “WHAT WAS THAT!”

“My King! I am sorry! I don’t know what happened! Let me try it again!” Sabrina said, sounging terrified. Before Morphosis could stop her she prepared another lightning strike

*BANG* *BANG*

Two more hits on Morphosis.

“I ORDER YOU TO STOP!”

“Sorry King, Morphosis, I think I know what’s wrong with it.” Sabrina said, still sounding scared.

“WHAT?” He yelled.

“I’m not aiming it correctly.” She turned towards the King and shot another blast at his chest. “There, all fixed.”

“You fool!” Morphosis yelled as I felt something wrap around me.

Morphosis’ magic.

“What it is you think you are doing?” He yelled at Sabrina.

“Simple, getting even.”

*BANG*

I dropped to the ground

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

The Changelings scattered, dropping the others.

“TAKE THE COLTS! RUN! FLY! WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO! DO IT!” Sabrina screamed.

Grabbing Apple Buck and Silver Bell in my magic and holding Scooteroll in my hooves I flew out the window, hoping the rest of the plan worked.


Sabrina


Walking towards the King as the Mane 6, Spines, Red Gala and the CMC’s flew out the windows with help from Butterscotch, Rainbow Blitz, Artemis and Dusk. I kept shooting lightning, a little surprised the power stayed after his control over me ended.

“My mind-control spell. How did you defeat it?!” Morphosis yelled.

“Easy, when I got here I knew I would need I plan in case you took me over so I made what I call ‘A Charm Box’. It can hold two songs, one to explain what to use it for, another to complete the action. I left it outside by throwing it from my window.” I explained.

“How did you music not work on Dusk?” He asked as I shot another lightning bolt.

“Just before you controlled me I made one last spell. This one protected Dusk, that stallion I knew would get me out. I wouldn’t live with myself if I did something to Dusk. Next time make sure the prisoner isn’t using any magic.” I laughed.

“What are you going to do with me now?” Morphosis asked, trying to stand.

“Simple. You see, what you did was over the line. I would’ve let you do whatever you wanted to me. Break my arms, my legs, beat me senseless, turn into Dusk and kill me. I probably would’ve even let you rape me if you used the right leverage.But the one thing you did that made of all that stuff seem like a thorn in my side, was you. Got. Inside. My. Head.” The black alicorn tried to shuffle away.

“Now, to some people that would sound weird but to me it’s something different and you didn’t just get inside my head. You played in it like a kid in a candy store. You moved things around, messed with my sense of right and wrong. You made me do things that would make a convicted murdered slash rapist look at me with disgust.

“There’s a thing back where I’m from. Called a Medley. What it is, is actually a mixture of songs so well done it almost makes it sound like they were meant to be together.

“Some of the songs I know would give you nightmares just from the images your mind will create off the lyrics, some will make you laugh your plot off. I think you need a good scare. You should run by the way.”

Backing away from him, I began.

"It's close to midnight

And something evil's lurkin' in the dark"


Morphosis started to catch on. He ran off from me.

Using the magic of the song, I appeared right in his path and sang along as the song played on it’s own will.

Morphosis kept running, turning corner and corner but still meeting with me.

It wasn’t until the near end that I had him cornered.


“Darkness falls across the land

The midnight hour is close at hand

Creatures crawl in search of blood

To terrorize y’alls neighborhood.”



“And whosoever shall be found

Without the soul for getting down

Shall stand and faces the hounds of hell!

And rot inside a corpse’s shell


“The foulest stench of is in the air

The funk of forty thousand years

And grizzly ghouls from every tomb

Are closing in to seal your doom!”


The Alicorn stared at me with strange eyes, but then the meaning of the words came to him.


“And though you fight to stay alive

Your body starts to shiver

For no mere mortal can resist

The Evil of...The Thriller!”

The song ended and Morphosis looked like he thought the terror was over.

“This next part is more of a poem really, but it still fits the Theme.”


“One two, Freddy’s comin’ for you.”


*boom* *boom*

The sounds of the monsters called by ‘Thriller' started coming, I began to back away slowly.


“Three four, better lock the door.” My back hit the door at that moment, I quickly made a plant board to escape on before the monster’s got there.


“Five six, get a crucifix.”


*BOOM* *BOOM*

Closer and closer.


“Seven eight, better stay up late.” Using my Autumn magic I lifted the board off the ground and to keep Morphosis from following me I used ice magic to freeze his hooves to the floor.

The wear of all this magic use was starting to get to me. I didn’t have much time

“Nine ten. Never sleep again.” I flew off just as the doors opened wide, revealing the monsters most likely escaped from Tartartus.


After some floating along the breeze, I finally came across the others. They all looked happy to see me.

“I did it.” I told them before collapsing onto the dirt. The color I saw was purple.

Author's Note:

That was the Finale. I'm planning to make an epilouge so don't you worry.
"Thriller' by Michael Jackson
"Freddy Song" by I don't know but I wanted to use it.

Comment, like and favorite!