• Published 11th Feb 2013
  • 1,877 Views, 34 Comments

Little Nemo: Adventures In Equestria - Mak Manto



A crossover with My Little Pony and Little Nemo: Adventure In Slumberland

  • ...
7
 34
 1,877

Chapter 14: Ponies In Slumberland

Twilight's Balloon

As the balloon looked out across the city, all of the ponies gasped. It was beautiful beyond description. The glistening towers and wonderful colors that made up the buildings stretched out everywhere. As Twilight began to sketch, she couldn't help but think that the only city that could match its beauty was Canterlot. Looking around at the different scenes that made up the bustling city, Rarity was continually squealing in delight as she saw women walking around in dresses that made her imagination go wild. The frills and elegant designs that they had matched their awkward features. These beings were strange creatures, but at least they had fashion sense.

Fluttershy, though, was quiet. As she looked at several of the animals below, enjoying themselves, she was a bit hesitant. In Ponyville, many of the ponies had pets, but for the most part, she kept an eye on many of the woodland creatures. Here, it seemed they were everywhere, including some ferocious animals, but no one looked sacred or surprised. Were they trained, or did they share a bond, as she did with her animal friends?

Rainbow Dash looked at the flying machines, amazed at how these beings were able to soar in the air so freely. Hot air balloons were normal in Equestria, but what these people had were larger, far bigger, with so many contraptions on them, pulling them through the sky. It seemed flight wasn't a problem for them, allowing them to enjoy the sky like any other Pegasus pony.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie had their hoofs over the edge, watching everything unfold. As Spike jumped up on Pinkie's head to get a better look, he noticed several people running. Looking back at Twilight, his voice grew cautious.

"Uh, Twilight, something's happening..."

Getting up, she came over to see what was going on, but as she reached the other side of the basket, arrows began flying in the air. Screaming, everyone ducked their heads as an arrow came close to them. Peeking out, Twilight could see the beings shooting at them, and if an arrow hit the balloon, they were in trouble. Rainbow Dash, needing no words, started to fly. As she flew over the large group of creatures, she began to fly fast, causing a small whirlwind to form.

Yelling as it touched the ground, men were thrown everywhere, bows tossed away by the gale. Though, it seemed things were only getting worse. Now, an even larger assembly of people were coming. More and more beings were appearing, and all of them had weapons aimed at them.

As a new volley of arrows came, Dash flew back to he safety of the basket before they all hear the large pop. As air began to come out of the balloon, they started to fall fast to the ground. Yelling in fear, Rainbow Dash grabbed Fluttershy, flying up to where the hole was, each of them gathering a bit of the tarp and pulling hard while flying upward, trying to slow the basket. As it landed with a crash, everyone was thrown out.

Groaning, all of the ponies and Spike looked up at a group of beings, all of them armed with bows and swords, dressed in some kind of armor. Looking at everyone, Twilight knew they were in trouble.

There was no way to get out of the situation...