• Published 18th Jan 2013
  • 3,333 Views, 213 Comments

Changeling With a Consciousness - TheNextGamer



You are a changeling, and you are different than others. A changeling has no feelings, no remorse. It was born to be a mindless slave. But you are different. Because of "her" you take actions for yourself now. And you can feel love.

  • ...
10
 213
 3,333

NEWS! READ FOR INFO.

Click here!

Thanks!

Comments ( 9 )

Well shit... I really like this story though... it's like bacon good...

3860820 Thus I suck at it, and I'm now giving it away to someone else interested in taking it over.

Want to take over? Send me a PM with how you foresee the next chapter. I have 0 applicators so far, so you would probably win by default for even trying.

Seriously, I need someone to take it, but no one will even do the test. I've got 2 other stories you might want, it's 'Grey', and 'Anonymous and His Brain.' Tell your friends!

5217945 Hi, you seem to like this story. You want to take it? I'll give it to you. Seriously. Please take it. Please continue it for me. It's yours.

Also, this has been made a long time ago. My grammar skills have gotten better with my other fic, But I AM Evil! Check it out if you haven't already.

5218017 Ahem, uhm, I haven't worked on this story for a year now. So, I can't exactly "Keep up the good work."

You haven't seemed to have answered my question, though. This story is on a hiatus until I find a Writer to take this story off of my hands.

Would you like to take it? Please?

5218167 ARE MY COMMENTS INVISIBLE OR SOMETHING?! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED.

5218183 Until I got to this page I didn't even know you were commenting, I write all my criticisms like that because it makes me sound like less of a pretencious snob pointing out minor grammar fumbles and in answer to you question I don't think taking on a story while simultaneously stumbling my way through all the exams which will decide the rest of my life is a good idea. Also I've not got a clue as to where to take the story from here, maybe tell me what you had planned... actually that's a bad idea considering that you've stated that you don't know what to do with this... I'll think about it, but don't get your hopes up.

5218153 After great deliberation and a conversation with a slightly unexpected outcome I have decided that I would like to continue this story in your stead. Be warned though, this would be my first attemt at fiction outside of school and the end result might be slightly unsatisfying.

5492700 well, jeez, it only took ya about 9 weeks to finally answer.

No one else is taking it, so you win by default! Congratulations! Pm me when you're online.

Well I give this story a tenouttaten plus a mustache :moustache:



Now excuse while I go and uh steal some more hearts

:heart::heart::heart:

Login or register to comment