• Published 18th Jan 2013
  • 3,333 Views, 213 Comments

Changeling With a Consciousness - TheNextGamer



You are a changeling, and you are different than others. A changeling has no feelings, no remorse. It was born to be a mindless slave. But you are different. Because of "her" you take actions for yourself now. And you can feel love.

  • ...
10
 213
 3,333

You pass out WAY too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Help! Help!"

The screaming plea kept you going. You weren't going to stop for anything, not if it means of her being hurt.

You continue galloping through the cave, as the armor you wore made their rustic noises, and jangling. But even such heavy armor you wore was not enough to slow you down, as you kept galloping through, a blur to everything else.

You see light at the end of the cave! You're almost there!

"Help me please! Help!" The cries come to you louder and louder as you come closer and closer.

"I'm coming!" You yell out, galloping even faster than before.

You made it to the light at the end of the cave. You cover your eyes for a moment, and try to regain your vision from the light.

You see in front of you, the dragon. He lays there, on top of his jewel nest, while in one of his claws was the princess you are trying to save!

"Princess Twilight! I'm here to save you!" You yell out to her.

She took notice of your voice. She smiles widely as she sets her vision upon you. She yells your name, "You're here!"

"Foul beast! Unhand the princess! I will not let you hurt her!" You draw out your sword and point it to the dragon.

The creature only roared in laughter as a response. "And what can you do, mortal? I am a dragon! You are but a mere pony!"

You smirked at his cockiness. He has underestimated your magical powers. "Well this pony here, is about to kick your salamander butt!"

It seems like he didn't like your little taunt, as he raises his large sharp tail and whips it toward you. You jump out of the way at the last moment, due to your amazing reflexes. As the tail lands, you took this moment to jump on top of it, and started to gallop on his scaly back, towards his head. The dragon roared his flames at you, but you took out your magic shield to deflect the flames. As you come nearer and nearer until you reached up to his nose. You quickly use your sword to stab the dragon as many times as you can. He roars in pain, as he tries to shake you off, but to no avail.

You deal the final blow to his brain. In result was he final scream of pain, before his head falls to the ground.

All was silent, as you stood there, sword in the dead dragon's head, with a triumph pose. You pull out the sword, which is now covered of blood, and sheathe it.

You jump off the head and quickly made way to the princess, which was just standing there on the bottom of the jewel nest. You slid down, then trotted over to the princess.

"You saved me. Thank you brave knight." She said in her beautiful voice.

"It was an honor, as well as my pleasure, to protect you Princess Twilight. I couldn't bare the thought of you hurt in the hands of the dragon."

"Well, my brave knight. Don't you think you deserve a reward?" She smiles seductively.

She slowly takes off your helmet, as she stares at you with her half-lidded eyes. She wraps her fore-hoof around your neck and pulls you in for the kiss.

You never want this moment to end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, wake up. It's time for breakfast."

ZZzz...

"Wake up sir."

ZZzz...

"WAKE UP SIR!"

OMGWTFBBQ?!

You violently jerk your eyes open, to see Nurse 'Redheart' as she said her name was, with a plate of food.

'But... What... Where... FFUUU-'

"Had a good night sleep?" The nurse asked.

"But... I was in a cave! With a dragon! And there was fighting and everything! I... I... uh..." What the heck just happened?! It was like last time when in that cage. But... What the hell?!

"Sounds like an exciting dream you had."

... A what?

"Dream? I had a dream?" You asked.

"Yeah, a dream. You know, whenever you sleep? Happens most of the time. You don't know what dreams are?"

You silently shake your head 'No'. Seems like it wasn't the answer she expected.

"What? You don't? How can you not know what dreams are?"

"This was my second dream, I guess. My first one happened not to long ago."

"Well, dreams are like imaginations in your sleep. You know imagination, right?"

"Imagination? That's... not something I do, I think. What's that?"

The nurse is silent for a moment. Is this 'Dreams' and 'Imagination' something normal?

"Just... Here's your breakfast. You get to leave soon ok?" She places the plate in front of you.

The plate held... this strange white stuff, an apple, and orange juice.

"What is this stuff?" You ask as you poke the white stuff.

"Porridge, it's healthy for you. Enjoy!" The nurse quickly walks out of the door, and shuts it close. You manage to hear her say to herself, "What kind of pony doesn't know what dreams and imagination are?"

Well... ok then. This is going to feel different, since you never really ate anything else before. But since normal ponies don't feed on other ponies love, then you might as well start acting the part.

This 'Porridge' doesn't look so good... Lets try the apple first. You take a bite out of the apple, and slowly chew. It doesn't taste like blood or love, but it does taste pretty sweet and juicy!

Maybe the porridge will taste just as good? You take a sip from the porridge and-

"BLEUGH!!"
-------------Later----------------
Porridge is not food. It is a stomach poison made in Tartarus to kill innocent ponies. NEVER AGAIN.

After having to be cleaned up by nurses, you are now just laying in the hospital bed, waiting to be checked out.

Due to reasons that involve alot of complicated words that you didn't really listen to, they needed you to be attached to a heart monitor. It apparently beeps every time your heart beats. Really interesting machine, but it is a bit annoying.

The nurse pops her head in the door a little, "You have a visitor. Would you like to see them?"

A visitor? Who would visit you? "Uh, sure. Let them come in."

The pony who came to visit was HOLY CRAP IT'S HER!

Upon seeing Twilight enter the room, the heart monitor seemed to beep a bit more faster. You also felt your cheeks being warmer.

"Uh, hey. How are you doing?" She asked. She seems to be a bit nervous for some reason.

"Um... uh... I-I'm pretty good. With being in the hospital and all. H-how about you?" Why are you stuttering so much? Why do you feel so nervous all of the sudden?

"I'm doing fine... I just came to say sorry for... knocking you out yesterday. You have every right to be angry at me for that." Her ears are lowered as she looks down on the floor. The scene was enough to break your heart. You don't like sad Twilight, it makes you sad.

"Hey! Don't worry, it's fine! It was mostly the tree that my head impacted on anyway. It wasn't your fault!" You try to convince her.

"But I was the one who hit you so hard, that it caused you to hit the tree!"

"Well, it was my fault for hitting the tree in the first place. Please, it wasn't your fault whatsoever, so don't blame yourself."

Seems like it worked because she just giggled for a bit, and cheered up. Her giggle was SO CUTE! Oh damn, your heart monitor is beeping faster because of that now.

The room was deathly silent for a moment, except for the beeping of the heart monitor.

"Ok, so I have some questions that I wanted to ask you." She started.

Questions? What could she possibly want to know from you?

"First off, why did you kiss me?" How she asked was in curious tone, she didn't seemed angry, surprisingly.

Still, it was enough to make you blush harder than before from remembering yesterday. "I... uh... well... um... I... I..."

"I don't even know you, and you just came up and kiss me! Think about it, how would you feel if a random pony you never met before, came up to you and just kissed you for no reason?"

Hmm... "Uh... Can the random pony be you?" Perfectly reasonable question to ask.

"That... that's not what I meant!" She seemed to blush for a moment.

"Well, I wouldn't say I just... kissed you for no reason."

"What do you mean? Why did you kiss me?"

"Well... 'Why wouldn't I?' Is a better question. You're a beautiful pony, and I just couldn't control myself. You have your entrancing purple eyes, and your beautiful flowing mane. Your shining coat, and your soft hooves. I could go on about how amazing you look for the next 2 hours."

After you said that, she just stood there, blushing like mad. Seeing her like that, you can't help but blush in return. The heart monitor seemed to beep even faster now. Seriously, that shit is getting annoying.

"Uh, ok well, another question I have is, what were you doing in the Everfree forest? It's a dangerous forest, full of dangerous creatures and everything. I mean, you were being chased by a timber-wolf when we first saw you!"

"Well, I was just traveling around. I guess."

"And why were you traveling around?"

"I was... looking for somepony in particular."

"And who were you looking for?"

"Uh... well... Y-you... specifically..."

"Why were you looking for me?"

"To ask a question."

"Uh... and what was the q-question?" She seemed to react to that more nervously than the other answers.

You were about to answer her by asking her the question, but that was when you realized something. If she knew you were a changeling, YOU WILL DIE. The question you are about to ask, will let her know you are a changeling, which means, YOU WILL DIE. So that means, if you ask her the question, YOU WILL FUCKING DIE.

"Uh... Well... Um... I was..." SHITSHITSHIT, what do you say? WHAT DO YOU SAY?! ... I GOT IT!

"Will... you be my special somepony?" Wait... WHAT?! THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO ASK! OH CHRYSALIS, KILL ME NOW.

The heart monitor was beeping like crazy! I mean seriously, it was like at fucking mini-gun speed! 300 beats per minute! How are you still alive?! How is everyone else just ignoring this?!

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. She's about to freak out, you know it!

"No! Weirdo, why would you bother asking me, a beautiful pony, to be together with you, a creepy pony that isn't worthy enough for somepony like me? Go hit yourself with a tree.

Twilight just stood there, silently, until she responds, "Well, I still don't know your name yet."

... What?

"Huh?"

"I can't really be with somepony if I don't know their names yet, so what's your name?"

Confusingly, you stuttered out your name to her.

"Well, how about you come over to my house later, and we can talk about this some more? Does tonight sound good?"

"Uuuuhh..."

"I'm going to take that as a yes." She said with a giggle. "My house is a big library in a tree. Just walk around town and look around, you can't miss it."

You just stared at her. With no expressions shown on your face.

"Well, bye then. I'll see you later?" She asks as she slowly make her way to the door.

You just nod dumbly.

"Ok, see you then." She exits, and closed the door.

Did... she just considered being your special somepony? And now you can see her again later, tonight?

The heart monitor was beeping so fast, that it came to an abrupt stop. The poor thing couldn't take it anymore, and just exploded. Literally. IT EXPLODED.

You can't tell if it was the explosion that made you faint, or the sheer shock of possibly having the mare you love, love you back, was the reason.

You'll find out later, because right now, it's time to come back to the darkness... AGAIN.
------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I had no idea how to end this chapter, so I did it the only way I could.
Make the main character look stupid, and then pass out.
So... You asked her out, and she said yes. Good job. Good luck not looking stupid in front of her the entire time.
I had to literally 'winged' this chapter up, because of my damn writers block. I think my immune system is fighting back the toothpaste poisoning. So sorry if maybe this chapter was shit.
... Great... I don't know how to end this author note.
Erm... McDonalds.
Da da da da da
I'm loving it?