• Published 12th Jan 2013
  • 758 Views, 7 Comments

The Club: Cutie Mark Crusaders - deleted account DNB



Babs once again visits Apple Bloom and brings two new blank flanks

  • ...
2
 7
 758

The Sad Goodbye

I heard a knock coming from the door.

"I'll get it," Sillyena said.

And what do you know it was Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash. They came over to their respective "sisters" and hugged us including my sister hugging Babs.

"Now stop with those sad faces. I mean come on yall! Upsie daisy," Applejack said and signaled Rarity and Sillyena to use their magic to levitate us outside and sat us on the picnic tables.

"Now we just want to tell you all something really important," RD said then pointed her hoof to Rarity.

"That we are," Rarity said then pointed to Applejack.

"So," she said.

"Proud of you!," they all said then Sillyena clapped.

"Huh, but big sis we," I said then was cut off by Applejack.

My sister said, "Did what make mistakes that is natural of us ponies to do. Listen little sis and this is for all you too. Even though you didn't make it past the first round you still passed the first too tests very well.

"And you showed extreme effort," Rainbow Dash added.

"And teamwork!," Rarity added as well.

She put her hat on me and concluded saying," I love you for doing your best, working together, and making compromises, and most importantly."

Then suddenly Twilight flew down from above and said," Be good friends to one another!"

"Twilight what are you doing here I mean aren’t you supposed to be in with Princess Celestia supervising the contest?," Sweetie Belle asked.

She replied," No, you see I decided to check up on you after I noticed you being upset at the contest, as I am supposed to care to all of my subjects according to the How To Be A Proper Princess Manual page 56 subsection d which involves caring to the needs of your younger subjects. Also I know some of you and I wanted to make sure you were ok."

We made a huge group hug even the cool Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash enjoyed. After the hug Twilight flew back to the festivities and we decided play some horse shoes.

After some great games the mail pony came and gave a letter to Applejack.

"Let's see what we got. Dear my little ponies its Mrs. Seed writing from Manehattan. I have some great news for you. Your father along with Sun Setter's and Sillyena's have returned from the front line of Canterlot and have returned home because of their heroic deeds during the changeling invasion. They have done their service and have returned home. Since the world is at peace they are home. They request to see their beloved daughters as soon as possible. So that means you have to return home early. See you soon Mrs. Seed," my sister read to us.

I looked over and saw them really upset. We decided to walk over to them and pat their backs.

"This is really exiting I mean you get to see your dads again. Oh, don’t be sad Babs. I mean we can still write to each-other to keep in touch," I said.

Scootalloo continued, "Ya, we can totally be pen palls. We could exchange crusading ideas and everything!"

"I guess you have a pointmy dear friends we will write.," Sun Setter proclaimed as she made the hamlet pose.

So by the next morning the Manehattin train was already at the station waiting to pick up our friends.

"It was really great getting to know you over the past few days!," Sweetie Belle said.

"It was fun for us too!," Sillyena said as she made some confetti and showered us in it.

We all laughed and the train pulled up to the station. A tear came to the Ponyville crusaders and the three newbies patted us on the back. They hopped on the train and left into the sunset having huge tears in their eyes.

A month later we heard that my cousin was making awesome memories with her dad. It made me miss my parents even though I never met them. But I still have my bother, sister, dog, and of course Granny Smith. I guess you have to appreciate what you have and be grateful when you get something. I love my family and waiting for my cutie mark is a pain but I know it would be worth the wait.

Author's Note:

This is the end of the story for now. I will be making a sequal in the the future if you want it to be my next project leave a comment. Thanks for all the support.