• Published 21st Dec 2012
  • 5,764 Views, 265 Comments

To Change With the Moon - DJ-LUN3RDA5H



A new being appears in Equestria only one problem he wakes up in bed with Princess Luna. How will everypony react to him? Will he be banished when they find out his dark secret? Only time will tell.

  • ...
23
 265
 5,764

A stupid friend and it begins (11)

John grunted as he was pushed from behind one of the two guards escorting him. They had finally done it, they captured me. The two golden armored and seemingly identical grey unicorns him had orders to bring him before the Princesses.

The walk to the throne room seemed ever so short now that he was standing out side of the large oaken doors. John gave a sigh before speaking up, "Okay let's see how everybody's doing." The guards horns glowed as the doors began to open themselves and the sight in front of the Lycan made him smile. Seems like everyone's here, just to say hello to me. They shouldn't have. "Tia', Luna, Hello. Hey Shining nice to see ya, Cadence hello, Discord? They let you out? Cool we should hang out soon." The Lycan came across the last member of the group, a short purple alicorn. "Hmm I don't believe we've met before. I'm John, and who might you be" he said extending his hand.

"This is Twilight she is my sisters best student and her presence is none of your business human." Luna said with a stern voice

"Oh! You haven't heard have you? Well it's my fault really I shouldn't have lied. But It happened, and now I'm dealing with those consequences as they come. So why doesn't everyone take a seat and we can have a story telling time. I'll start with a story about my little white lie to the big white pony." Discord being interested in the being before him decided to humor him. Summoning a chair with a snap of his claws and took a seat near him and a bag of popcorn. These actions received a disproving look from Celestia but Discord simply smiled it away.

"Alright he's got the right idea." The man said pointing to Discord with the heavy chains on his wrists. "Well, here goes. It's not a long story mind you and it will cause more questions then answers but these are questions I will answer. When I first arrived here I told Celestia that I was a human. That was a lie. Back in my own world there are humans, many in fact, but I'm not one of them. I am referred to as what some would call a Lycan."

"What is the difference?" Celestia asked with a skeptical look on her face.

"Many things. For one a human might be even little scared of you right now, I am not. He would be completely trapped if he were in my position right now. I, am just here because I want to be. For example, I can do this." A loud clang filled the air as John tore of the large metal cuffs that restrained his wrists and promptly dropped them on the floor. "Now does anyone have any more questions?"

Luna took the moment to step forward, "The last night you were here why did you leave?"

"Ah well... you see being a Lycan, I am gifted with things that the other humans are not; Strength, speed, the ability to heal quickly are the main differences among many. However, with it comes a price. When the full moon is at it's apex, I transform. The change causes me to lose all semblance of rational thought and become another being entirely, one that doesn't mind killing or causing destruction. Usually I have time to prepare for his arrival but that night when you raised the full moon I wasn't ready, so I did the only thing I could to keep everyone safe. I ran.

Then, I guess I kept running out of shame, and I didn't stop until I made a friend who accepted me." John the cocked his head and addressed everyone in the room, "So what now? Why is everyone gathered? Can't be for a welcome party otherwise I don't think you would have brought me in here in chains."

Celestia stepped forward intently, "We brought you here because we have decided to send you back to your own world. Between Luna, Cadence, Twilight, Discord, and I we should have enough power to create a portal to your world and send you back through it."

"Uhh.. Okay but what if I didn't want to go back? Are you going to force me?"

"Yes." Celestia replied in a calm but serious tone. "Now every one in a circle, John when we open the portal, go through it. I do not want to have to force you."

"Just wondering though what did I do to make you all want to send me back?"He asked curiously.

Discord simply let off a small laugh, "Chaos of course, you simply radiate it my friend and while I think that nothing's wrong with that, our 'benevolent' ruler and sun goddess thinks your uncontrollable and therefore should be sent home. Don't get me wrong I think that we could have a blast together but, part of my freedom is having to 'behave' and listen to Tia'." Saying this got a disapproving look from Celestia and Twilight but Discord simply shrugged them off.

Following Celestia's command, the four ponies and draconequus stood in a circle in the center of the room, sparks began to fly between them all as they drew on their power and all forced it into the center of the circle. A small portal appeared in the circle's center the size and shape of an egg, but it quickly doubled in size as the immortal beings in the circle began to pour more and more power into it. The portal began to change colors from a deep purple to a dark blue with black swirls then changing to warmer colors like reds and oranges to bright pink and light blue.

Finally the portal finished changing colors after going through a round of chocolate brown and cotton-candy pink before stopping on a grass green color with sky blue swirls. Then it began to grow staying in it's egg shape it steadily got bigger and bigger until it was about seven feet tall and three feet wide still maintaining it's egg shape. John stared in amazement at the enigma before him. Slowly he made his way towards it. When he stood in front of the portal he could feel the air around it hum with energy the closer he got the faster the swirls of green and blue moved. Gingerly John raised his hand to the portal and touched it. The portal felt wrong to touch, it was like a solid and a liquid at the same time it was almost like a gel but not quite. The portal continued to overload his senses as he put more pressure on as it's surface it slowly enveloped his hand. When his hand got sucked in, he had a moment of panic and he tried to pull his hand out this was rewarded with a shock as if he had been struck by lightning. The shock sent him flying across the room, smashing into the wall cracking the white stone.

The circle of immortals powering the portal was broken when Twilight jumped to avoid the Lycan made projectile, causing it to become unstable. The remaining entities watched as it rapidly changed colors from a sky blue and green to a violent red and black swirling angrily. Every-one watched stunned as a being was launched from the portal in the same unceremonious way the Lycan was and smashed up against the same wall and landed in his lap. After the being exited the portal popped like a bubble leaving scorch marks across the floor where it had been. John looked down at the person that had slammed into him and was shocked to see an unconscious but familiar face, it was only when her skin started to smoke and the smell of burning flesh hit his senses did he react.

"Someone quick the windows block them all up now!" He shouted as he tore his shirt off his body and used it to cover any of the new arrival's exposed skin. He looked up to see everyone staring at him with questioning looks, and his blood boiled with rage causing his words to start to come out in a low threatening growl. "I said windows NOW!!" His scream got a reaction from every one in the room ranging from Twilight's scared yelp and scurry to hide behind Celestia to Discord's look of amusement. Discord was however the first to comply and with a snap of his fingers all the windows in the room blacked out allowing no sunlight into the room.

John returned to took his friend, dismayed to find her skin was still burning and starting to blacken in places. "No, no it's not working why?" The Lycan looked up desperately at everyone in the room begging for help but his eyes landed on Celestia and something clicked in his head. Could it be?......... No, but it is worth a shot. "Celestia out now." But the Princess didn't move. Instead she looked as if she was about to say something, but the pleading look from John caused her to let loose a sigh and quickly trot out of the room. She didn't want to leave anyone alone in the same room with two creatures that she didn't fully understand, but the look he gave her was powerful, it was like she had seen a part of his soul through it and Celestia saw fear. Not for himself but for whomever he was trying to protect.

The doors slammed shut behind the Princess. John hesitated for moment before peeking below the shirt to see if his hunch was right and if he had saved the one laying in his lap. It had, the burns started to heal up the second the Princess left the room and he could already tell his friend would be fine. He gratefully hugged the unconscious body, "Oh thank you, thank you. We are soo even now you idiot."

Twilight's curiosity got the better of her and she slowly approached the two sitting on the floor, "Who is that?"

"This, Twilight is a friend of mine and she is an idiot a very stupid stupid idiot. I can't believe she did it. I thought she was joking but no, no matter how many times you warn some one they never do listen do they? I told you to stay away from them to stay out of my world but you never could listen and now look at you. What happened after I left Alex? Why did you do this?"

Twilight was put off after it seemed the Lycan completely forgot she was there and was now talking to his sleeping friend, which if it was any indication by the way he was talking her Twilight could guess they had a very extensive history. In this time Luna made her way to the Lycan, "John who, what is she?" She asked firmly.

"Huh?" He began as he started to put the puzzle pieces that was his mind back together "Oh, yes. This... this is Alex, a friend of mine from back in my world. The last time I saw her she was a human but not any more." He said as his mood turned somber, "When I left she must have tried to find me and getting pulled to this world afterward must not have helped because she did exactly what I told her not to do. She tried to find me and now she's a fucking vampire. This is all my fault if it wasn't for me she probably would have lived a fine normal life."

"A vampire?" Luna asked with a tone of interest.

"Yeah they're kinda like Lycans but don't ever let anyone hear you say that they'll get pissed. She was once a human but then was turned into one. Why? I don't know you would have to ask her. The thing with vamps though is that if they get caught in sunlight they'll burn to death in about a minute, that's why I had to get the windows covered and Celestia to leave or else it would have killed her... There is a great price to being a vampire. You have to deal with the thirst...." He trailed of.

"Thirst?" Twilight chimed in confused about what he meant.

"To survive, much like you and I eat food and drink water, vampires need blood in order to sustain themselves. But it's different, for they have a never ending thirst always plaguing them. After time, some might learn how to quiet their hunger and control it, rather than it controlling them. But it's always there." John explained as he sighed.

"So they're like my vamponies." Luna stated flatly.

"What?!" John said as he stood up after taking time to make sure his friend wouldn't fall when he did, "What do you mean vamponies?"

"A long time ago back when I was Nightmare Moon and the pegasi were still a heavily war influenced race, I set out to make a perfect soldier for my army. I created a spell that made pegasi stronger, faster, and bloodthirsty creatures that would obey me and fight with me for an eternal night. But the price of the spell was clear. After a while it went from them being bloodthirsty to actually needing to drink blood or they would die, and after they started drinking blood for power the sun started to burn them. They couldn't even be in the presence of my sister during battle without enduring pain and eventually burning away."

Twilight took her turn to speak up, "But, I've seen the night guards out during the day it's rare to see them then but they were fine and I've seen them in the same room as Celestia."

Luna smiled at the purple alicorn's quick thinking and intelligence, "Yes, that is because after I was banished Celestia tried to come up with a spell of her own to change the ponies back into pegasi, but it never quite worked. So she came up with a different one. She called it the Black Sun Spell, what it did was remove the vamponies thirst and sensitivity to sunlight and ended up creating the modern batponies you see today with the only cost of the spell being an abnormal obsession with fruit."

"Would that spell work on Alex?" John asked.

"Maybe, it would require some adjusting but it might. Why?" Luna replied.

"Because she needs human blood to live and I don't know about you but I don't think I see any humans around here. That and I would like to have a friend that wouldn't have to avoid being in the same room as someone else because she would burn to death is they crossed paths." He said curtly.

"Fine what do we do with her now though?"

"You remember that room you put me in when I first got here? No windows and a door that locks from the outside? Can you teleport her down there, so when she wakes up I can explain the situation to her. She takes things hard so she might not act as calmly when she finds out she is trapped in a prison cell, stuck in a different world for the rest of her life." Luna, in her response only nodded and teleported herself and the vampire away from the room.

~{T}~{C}~{W}~{t}~{M}~

Luna and John casually strolled down the many twisting turns of the hedge maze that was behind Canterlot castle, in the beginning of their journey they talked about anything and everything from the smallest thing to John's adventures with Gilda in the forest on the run from the equestrian guard. But now they walked silently just enjoying each-other's company. Until John noticed something Luna had stopped walking. He turned to see her and a thought ran through his mind, Oh shit, this is just like the first time when she kissed me and then we almost... Oh what is she doing?

Meanwhile in Luna's Mind

"You said when you saw him you would tell him how you feel so do it. Do something kiss him, hit him, say something. Come on Luna do something or else it will continue to eat you up inside." Nightmare's voice rung clear inside her mind Luna knew she had to do something. So she acted, she raised a hoof and smacked it across the Lycan's face.

"Oh... didn't see that coming." Nightmare's voice sounded surprised.

When John regained his composure he looked back at Luna just in time to see her press her lips to his in a heated kiss that knocked him over and into the bushes.

"And I didn't see that coming either... Luna how do you still surprise me?" Nightmare's voice faded with a laugh.

~{T}~{C}~{W}~{t}~{M}~

After a round of or two of private activities that left a mess the royal gardener would get flustered about having to clean, the pair made their way back into the castle only to be stopped at the entrance by one of the guards who saluted and gave one message.

"She is awake."

Author's Note:

Okay a-lot of things happening in this chapter little bit of a time skip, revelation to the princesses what he actually is, new character introduction and what else I feel like I'm missing something...... Oh yeah sex lots of sex with a certain blue pony. So what do you guys think? If there is anything I love it's readers feedback. No seriously I want comments.

So in other news though I have a new story written and it should be going up shortly after this chapter is posted the title is "Getting Your Wish". It is HiE because why not? Also I am working on the other story I promised but progress is a bit slow so that may take a bit longer and that's about it.

If you like the story please leave a like ans comments are always appreciated I do read every one of them and will continue to read them all. I would also like to thank my editor for his hard work and getting this chapter back to me in a timely manner. A special thanks to every one of the readers that have given the story a favorite and actually read my author's notes thank you all it means a-lot.

P.S. One last question I heard lately that if your Fic gets on the feature bored you don't get a message telling you so, and that got me wondering do any of you know if this story got featured? If so please leave me a comment letting me know so I can celebrate.

Comments ( 39 )

She went from banishment to rutting that quick:ajbemused:. Wwaaaaayyyy to soon man. :facehoof:

2488569 She's having personality problems.:ajsmug: I would be a bit unstable too if I had a voice in my head telling me to do stuff. Not that I do have a voice in my head.:pinkiecrazy:

whats the password?

2488594 Can't tell ya. sorry for editor only. Plus next chapter is only a quarter of the way written I plan on trying to finish it tonight but I'm still waiting for the damn shower. Siblings take forever.:fluttershysad:

wow that time change was abit abrupt :trixieshiftleft: anywho cant wait for the next chapter though gunna be working on gildas side story soon?

2488836 Well I did leave an author's note about the time change, :ajbemused: and yes tomorrow's goal is to finish off the first chapter or two of the side story however tonight is meant for Chapter 12.

2488926 ya i knew that as soon as i started reading it but still :rainbowwild: dont take it to heart

2489200 It's cool but that's what I'm doing the side story for, basically to tell what happened when I did that time skip.

2492148 Lol loved that thank you very much:derpytongue2:

2493161 You my Friend have made my day I love comments and you gave me eight. Thank you very much and I will try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. :pinkiehappy:

OK. Following this at least for now. Surprisingly tastefully written HiE for the most part. And a Lycan added to the mix. Well done.

Though I'm still a bit worried about Luna's attitude changes. First hit and kiss isn't bad in itself but after knowing one another for such a short time it was way too fast. She is still an immortal goddess with a long life behind her.

2496965 Thank you. As for Luna I kinda view her as impulsive so she would be prone to just go with however she feels at the time and with Nightmare in her head and everything I'm kinda playing the not completely stable card. You got to remember even if she is immortal and has about two thousand years behind her at least that doesn't make her a wise all knowing being for all we know she could still be in her metaphorical "teens". Then again I don't think we'll ever really know because Luna doesn't get muck screen time in the show for us to know her background all that well. So I just use what I imagine her to be and I see her as some one that is just a bit bipolar. But hey this is all my opinion. Also thank you for the comment I really enjoy reader input.:pinkiesmile:

2573118 That.... Was interesting:rainbowderp:

2586993 Yes this I know and have said in my story as well I have just not had him change willy nilly though I'm having him save the big guns for a big boss type fight.... or sex scene that should be interesting right? So cool your jets I got this. :rainbowdetermined2:

I feel like this has taken a dip in quality.

2629328 I was thinking that too I've kinda lost the spark of it so I'm putting it on hiatus for a while. :applejackunsure: Sorry.

2630916
It might just be the time skip. I think it was a little sudden. he's with Gilda in the woods, then suddenly, he's be captured. You should have started it with him being chased, and then had this chapter after that.

2633188 Yeah but I feel like that would give away the ending for the side story that I'm working on. I don't know I'll figure something out.

i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3110719744/hE0EBC987/


continue the writing, so say the raccoon. this fic is funny, while also being able to get across serious points. new chapters, i hope for your return soon

2678518 I've been a little busy but I'm making a comeback... soon. Thank you for the comment.:twilightsmile:

Sunlight does not actually kill vampires. Sunlight, similar to silver, weakens vampires, removing their super strength, speed, and regeneration powers, making them more human-like in abilities. Silver physically harms vampires, however it weakens them far slower than sunlight, while sunlight immediately strips them of their powers, however it doesn't cause any pain. It will also revert them to their base-form, reverting them from whatever form they were in (if said vampire can change its appearance/form at all). Fire might kill a vampire if it is exposed to direct flame for extended periods of time (vampires are slightly flame resistant), then put the ashes in at least four different locations. Vampires can regenerate from their ashes if they are all in one place and if given enough time. To actually kill a vampire, you need to remove the head and stab it through the heart. The head and body must then be locked in seperate containers. If stabbed through the heart then a(n) powerful/experienced vampire could remove what stabbed them and regenerate (the regeneration would take a long time, often hundreds to thousands of years. You will (most likely) not live to see the vampires return, however vampires are ageless and now your ancestors have to deal with the very powerful and very pissed-off vampire which will now most likely hunt down and kill your bloodline. If the head is removed and kept with the body, the vampire will reattach the head, and again, you doomed your entire bloodline. If the head is removed but kept seperate from the body then the soul of the vampire will lead the head to the body, the head will reattach, and, once again, your bloodline will be destroyed. Don't screw with vampires. They are EXTREMELY OP and will kill you and/or wipe out your bloodline.

2860803 I had a friend who sent something like that to his ex-wife but it said on the side
F:scootangel:K YOU and his friend wanted to send it to his boss

:flutterrage: get the freak out of your castle Celestia :twilightangry2:

well now I want more, whate I got a great idea you shod make more.

2861856 Oh finally someone other than me ACTUALLY know about sunlight only weakens vampires and not kill them!
Edit: Couldn't we chop the head of the vampire off, then burn it to ashes. Separate it in four different places and one of which is a space probe set to go out of the Solar System?

3587491
I suppose you could, however I personally don't have any vampires that I wish to kill nearby to test it on. The whole "space probe" thing might take a while. NASA's security is a bit to tight, and I don't have the money, materials, nor the knowledge on how to make a space probe able to break through the planet's atmosphere. I'll work on it, though.

If someone is allergic to cookies dont murder me... COOKIES FOR EVERYONE

4983821 dude just logged in 8 hours ago.... There's hope...

there's hope.

Still a better love story then Twilight.

3587491 Indeed. But the idea of the just using the sun to kill them made for quick resolutions to several of those old Christopher Lee "Dracula" movies. :trollestia:

Hopefully, you'll come back and post more of this, Dj-Lun3rda5h.:pinkiehappy:

Personally, I have a few things that I would like to comment on. But just so you know this is only my opinion and that this is your fictional world so it can behave any way you want.
1. The theme is interesting and something I've been looking forward to reading; but I have an issue with the timing, it's all over the place with no way to figure out how long it's been in between scenes. My suggestion would be to slow it down a bit, it doesn't matter if it takes longer to release a chapter, maybe try putting in a bit more detail.
2. I thought you did well with your writing, but I would suggest you get yourself a better proof reader. I found many spelling mistakes and repeated sentences. If you would like I can offer my services as an editor? I have an eye for detail and experience editing other stories.
3. I understand that you might be a novice writer; So I'm impressed with how you expressed the characters, but maybe try and make the characters a bit more true to what they would really be like.

How will everypony react to him? What will princess Celestia do to the first human to enter their world? Will he be banished when they find out his dark secret? Will i stop Asking these questions? Only time will tell.

Login or register to comment