• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 21,061 Views, 272 Comments

Monster Mares - InTheSun



The Mane 6 have strange, sexy interactions with the monster mares of the Everfree Forest. Inspired by Sirachanotsauce's Monster Mare Encyclopedia.

  • ...
24
 272
 21,061
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 77 )

That was really good, I enjoyed it very, very much!

But Dash has got to have a cawk. I don't know who to pair her with, but as long as she gets a huge penis somehow, I'll be just fihne with it. I wanna see my favorite pegasus splattering cum all over herself. :rainbowwild:

Yay, update! Lols at glory hole Pinkie. So who's next?!

Definitely want more.

rainbow needs to be seduced by a vampony! she seems like the kind of mare that'd think they were to tough for a vampony to handle, so i feel it'd be funny as hell to see her get sexually dominated by a vampony.

Awww, bad mimic, BAD!:twilightangry2:

Awesome chapter, great way to come back to this story! My only regret is that it seems Pinkie is the only one so far who won't get to have continuing fun with her monster. Ah well, I'm sure she can 'borrow' Rarity's slime sometime.:pinkiehappy:

Oh geez, hints of actual plot. Stop being awesome, I read way too much porn as it is.

Pretty good indeed.
As for what should catch dashie... maybe a vampony as suggested before, or maybe something like a Arachne or a Jurougumo, thing that could possibly catch her (also spider-web bondage)

3348501 Applejack's devil succubi things are also being taken away. It seems that the Earth Ponies don't get to keep their new fuck-buddies. :pinkiesad2::ajsleepy:

Also, also, did anyone else realize that the six cocks the Mimic used were the colors of the Mane 6? The blue dick, the yellow dick, the black dick in the white sheathe, the orange dick, and the purple dick.

Now if the tumblur would just update this would make my night, you're doing great keep it up

Once again you've done great.:pinkiehappy:

what about a monster that either inhabits a cloud or is a cloud and RD just happens to take a nap on it

i would like to have the tykes teamed up with a stallion, who is up to you. but i would KILL for some of that kinda clop:twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

Hmmm, not bad. I was hoping for more of a literal mimic (Pinkie Pie fucking herself, cmon now, that would have been hot.) But I suppose that would have ended with Pinkie riding herself to the point where the other monster could not move. Gloryhole sex, huh. Well, Pinkie enjoyed herself, that's what counts.

To feed the beast of MOAR I shall oblige- MOAR,MOAR,MOAR and MOAR!!! Now that that is out of the way on to Rainbow Dash, I personally would like to see Dash with a Yukionna! Dash gets caught in some wicked weather and finds herself at the mercy of the original Weather Pony!

Brilliant Chapter, Please Write/Post More Soon, And RD Should Get To Be On Top Of The Monster, Catching And Sexing It Up Instead Of The Other Way Round.

3349478
Ah Dam, You Beat Me To The Point, I Too Noticed The Cock Colour Coordination.

Great chapter, very hot and all that jizz. (oh god the puns) As for RD, how about a Windego or a summer variation of them.

3349514
I thought that the pony monster tumblr was abandoned?

Well done, my friend. Since the original monster pone was abandoned, your story is now the monster pone. Be proud.

Since we can't look at the original monster pone for monster information however, I am afraid I haven't much to suggest. Considering succubi are the only sex-related monster I know, and the Tykes were already a certain form of succubus, I haven't a clue.

Some kind of kelpie, perhaps?

3349478

Applejack's tykes aren't going anywhere, much to the chagrin of Applejack herself. They're just gonna hang out until they feel like moving on. You'll see them again.

3349514

The author of the tumblr has closed up shop permanently, so far as I can tell. Her actual blog, as well as her SFW persona both haven't updated in 11 months.

3350843

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was going for at the end, there.

3351543

I'm happy to fill that monster-girl-shaped hole in the fandom's heart. It's a necessary fetish that I think has been ignored for too long. Now, if only I could get someone to do some illustrations...

3351772 Oh, cool. Since Twilight had managed to get to the farm I had been dating the worst.

...

I mean...

For a moment there, I was concerned you'd actually let Pinkie get eaten or something! Glad to see she out-sexed the mimic though!:pinkiecrazy: Moar.:rainbowwild:

May i suggest a batch of Werewolves if Luna was to be involved?

3351292 is it? I haven't seen any updates text or otherwise so I'm not sure =/

Twilight has a snake phobia. I wonder how she'd handle a lamia...

Rainbow should meet a nekomare Aka cat pony
Please let rainbow turn her's as well.

3359764

http://i.imgur.com/Mk76H.gif

No, but seriously, all pony anatomy is played fast and loose. Even in the show, they're always going into impossible positions for normal horses. This story especially is about a certain tone, and while I try to be as accurate within the universe as possible, it doesn't always work. In the end, it was more important for me that the twin scene work out that way than to have 100% accurate anatomy. *shrug*

All I could think about from this is dick in a box by lonely island, anyone else thought of the samething?

3349933 Considering that AJ bottomed out on the tykes, Big Mac would be 3 times too long for them. Unless they get creative with it. Or unless they have that hentai thing going where their anatomy can deform to any size without leaving permanent damage :pinkiesick:

Whatever this "lord of darkness" is, he must be... not very competent, even by MLP standards. Either that or badly lacking competent minions.

8 Assassins sent so far and the worst that happened was... :coolphoto: Pinkamena Diane Creampie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekczKVV_vbE

Still gunning for Spike and a huge, hungry spider chick.

What about one of those bee girl monsters for Rainbow. Or a swarm of them.

wyvern pleas
dashy would love it

Hey, since the Monster Mare Encyclopedia is apparently done, if you want you could raid ideas straight from the basis of that project, the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. I'd personally like to see Luna with a Nightmare myself:danbooru.donmai.us/data/5e879cd20478c1d3af5d1fa196840040.jpg

If you need any information, I could provide it:twilightsmile:.

3374442

Yeah, that's where I'm getting many of my ideas now (the mimic, you'll notice, is from there). I was going to be one of the writers for the Monster Mare blog, before the author vanished (which was part of my impetus for writing this story), so I also have some FiM-specific monsters in mind too. It's a lot of fun to adapt human-based monster girls to pony-based ones, but I also like coming up with fresh ones. One of them will definitely show up in Rainbow Dash's chapter, along with some other Monster Girl-adapted pones. The story is about to kick itself up a notch and then conclude abruptly. :twilightblush:

Wasn't as much a fan of this one. I am heavily against straight sex, even implied straight sex (because, seriously, that couldn't be any more heavily implied), so I ended up just skimming a large body of the chapter. Rest of 'em have been pretty good, though.

And here I was thinking all these monsters would be focused purely on sex, no major threat at all...


I'm just gonna copy over my same ideas that I said last chapter.

Rainbow Dash and an Arachne, since they only go after those that struggle in their webs. So if Dash gets caught, she's screwed.

Lyra and a Centaur. I say this instead of a Golem, because I think everything would be ponized, meaning a Golem wouldn't look like a human, but a pony. A Centaur however, is a monster girl because she is half horse. Ergo, the pony version would be a monster because it's half human. :moustache: However, I was stated that Lyra was with Bon Bon, so all this typing could be pointless...:facehoof:

Luna and a Nightmare, since they both have to do with dreams.

Include a Doppelganger, please.:rainbowwild:

I am surprised I haven't seen this Suggested but, Changeling the most obvious of them all. Is it just so obvious that people don't want it done? I think a changeling would be perfect, because one Roleplay,because of the shapeshifting ability, 2 they already are known to feed off love why not sexual pleasure, that's a positive emotion/sensation.


Changeling, do it.

I would also like a continuation of octavia, I want to know if she befriends the octomare.
3359174 This, I want this, do that too. Nekomare!

3435884

Don't worry. No more straight sex for the foreseeable chapters. They're monster "mares", after all, and the cast is mostly female. :pinkiehappy: Next up is Rainbow Dash and the Queen.

If you are alright with making Daring Do a real character in this universe, you could do a Odysseus type thing, with sirens or something because Odysseus and Daring are both the adventuring type. Or Daring could go against a "Medusa" with snakes (although doesn't have to be ugly) and have her scene with her. "Why did it have to be snakes?" It could be a "Maredusa" for puns sake.

If you'd rather keep cannon as much as possible, you could always have Rainbow Dash reading Daring Do "fanfiction" before her scene.

Either way, I love the story.

3489587
ohhh, Rainbow's banging the royals.
probably a Queen Bee but please let me live that fantasy.
hah references! but seriously, I'm okay with this.
.... I know I had one other thing, wait I remember!

"What?" Pinkie asked, shrugging. "Seems like it'd be fun. Can you imagine, having lots of kinky, uninhibited sex with a monster?"
Twilight: "Well, Spike IS a dragon, but we were both really drunk that night, so I don't think it counts."
Pinkie: "what?" :pinkiegasp:
Twilight: "NOTHING!" :twilightoops:

Rainbow Dash with a Windigo, Wraith, or some other "speed demon":yay::pinkiehappy::yay:

Luna and a night ghast

Since RD likes to fly and cant stand to stay put, I suggest a lamia, that will keep her in place using her tail.

Comment posted by DJ-jack deleted Mar 31st, 2014
Comment posted by Deathprize88 deleted Feb 19th, 2014
Comment posted by DJ-jack deleted Feb 19th, 2014
Comment posted by Deathprize88 deleted Feb 19th, 2014

These stories are still going good =D Reading through the comments I noticed some that would make a good pair; Twi and the Succubus, RD and "The Queen" sounds like it could be fun, Luna and a Nightmare would also make a good pair. Not sure how many sub stories you are planning on putting in. Flutter's is still my fav :heart:

Login or register to comment