• ...
10
 63
 4,181

Auther's Note

Author's Note:

To those that are wondering about the process of the next chapter, I want to apologies in advance that I haven't exactly been able to really spend a greater deal here.

But rest assure, I have every intention to complete these stories.

It's just, I initionally made these stories with Microsoft Word, and that program went bunk awhile back, and I also suffered having this computer having a major meltdown and reset more then once.

I don't trust myself just writing the stories from scratch, because without a grammer aide device, alot of what I would make in new stories alone are at risk of not being accepted because of this sites very strict rules and guidelines about how stories are optimised.

Sure, Candylis was a product of Google Docs, but, I felt more comfertable with making a story in a more private setting in things like a word document program. Because that would enable me to fix ALOT of fixable mistakes, otherwise, well, you likely had seen what I am like without such aide.

So, I assure you, I do intend to finish this and other such chapter-driven stories, it's just, I can't exactly do it without a word document program or anything more, private. Now, I do have a word document in place, but as I said, it's currently bunked, it is at an unworkable state, and I am on a computer that belongs to mother, and the devines only know when I will be permitted to get my own computer, if at all, so, this and the other chapter stories will have to maintain hiatus until further notice.

But I promise that when I can, the first thing I will do for when I get a more me-owned computer is to give the attention these long-incompleted stories need.

Until then, thank you for being with me on this crazy journey and I hope to meet you again in the future.

Comments ( 6 )

Hey, have you tried Grammarly? It's an impressive freemium app that only becomes more powerful after a subscription.

8622604
It has came up, but I'm afraid of risks to the computer like viruses and malware..... Let alone the fact that it would even work on a Home Computer, i mean, aren't Apps usually for moble internet users?

8635448
Ah, but it also runs on browser!

8636393
Well there's still the matter of fear of risking viruses and malware from downloading from a site.

8636751
I use it plenty, it works fine.

8637203
Well I'll keep my cautious stance for now, if you don't mind.

Login or register to comment