• Published 5th Jan 2012
  • 7,670 Views, 103 Comments

Rarity's Assertiveness Training Course - Mr V



Rarity instructs Fluttershy in assertiveness (and the proper use of leather). A sexy -- but not exactly sexual -- exploration of the arts of BDSM.

  • ...
11
 103
 7,670
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )
Corvus #1 · Dec 2nd, 2012 · · 1 ·

the only way to beat pinkie is to join pinkie or chocolate rain

OMG ITS NOT DEAD! YES!
Can't read now though :(

Awesome! I'm so happy this has updated! :twilightsmile:

Also, I'm glad to see all of the mane 6 are involved now.

Now I've read. You sorta lost me; what are they competing in? And what's the point of the competition?

1744424

As seen in the opening section of the story, Applejack and Rarity have an ongoing disagreement regarding the proper BDSM technique, Applejack being a practitioner of more forceful, physical methods while Rarity prefers a more subtle and delicate style. The contest will end the rivalry by determining once and for all which way is truly superior by testing them against a real expert.

It's ridiculous. But then, this whole thing is pretty ridiculous, so I figured it may as well be entertaining.

And now I feel like a total douche for not being able to properly convey even the simplest aspects of the story.
Oh well.

1744514 No, it's not your fault, I'm still new to BDSM, so it's not really a surprise that I didn't get it. I thought it was more of a contest to prove which was more fun, being submissive or dominant.

I wished for a bit more dub-con, Non-con -ish from Dash's side.
Like AJ to perhaps abuse Dash a bit.

Still, wasn't that disappointed:pinkiehappy:

This... this story... oh god this story... is awesome. This control, the way you think it should be, is perfect. I love it. It's different, and oh man the Mayor and dear god, you made Pinkie Pie so awesome cause she knows Shibari! And she's so clever! Shibari by the way, is an intricate... rope... art thing that was made in Japan or China... I forget but goodness. You have to keep this up! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! ^^

Well this story is quite awesome! Looking forward to the last chapter!

this story is very nice :yay:

but will you finish or is over? :fluttershysad:

You know I'm fully expecting a last chapter of one line, right?

And then they all had tea and agreed that BDSM was fun.

:raritywink: Sorry I couldn't resist a joke. I have no idea how you're going to end this. (I couldn't, with the restriction of "there will be no sex". Seriously, I have no idea how this can even be ended with that restriction.)

>i'm gonna invite the Mayor!

Props to you. I didn't see that one comming.

Wow, all these chapters were so fun to read! I really hope you come back eventually and continue it!! :twilightsmile::raritywink:

All I can say is: Of course the party pony is good at this. I should have expected no less.

Login or register to comment