• Published 29th Oct 2012
  • 9,995 Views, 810 Comments

Awakening Pink - Masterweaver



Waking up as Pinkie Pie. Not the usual way things go....

  • ...
46
 810
 9,995

PreviousChapters
Sorry for the wait!

Hello everyone. I know you've been eager to see my memoirs updated, especially with everypony else's going up.... Let's just say my life has been complicated for a while now.

Everything's fine here in Ponyville, though! Well, fine ish. Well... I'm dealing with some personal, uh, stuff, but... I don't think I want to unload that on this portion of the internet. Heh. It's just... this next bit is going to be a bit... complicated for me to write. Sorry about that!

Hmm. I don't think I can have another chapter up by nightmare night... do you all mind if I try to have one up sometime in November?

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 23 )

Even though I just noticed this fic, I am fine with waiting.

Well, take your time Pinkie.

I'll admit, I haven't seen a human-turned PP before, and that's enough to add it to the 200 stories on my read later.

Well, this is certainly skirting the edges of what's allowed.

Totally understand

Don't worry Pinkie, we'll live, as long as the next chapter appears soon!

I know a certain changeling's author that takes even longer to update.
<-- *point* *point*
:twilightsheepish:
Seriously, take your time to make it good. :twilightsmile:

5170129
It was also very deceiving.:fluttercry:

I will hold you to your word. Or else you have a date with a Rainbow Factory, some pens and paper, and a Giraffe. Don't ask about the giraffe, his name's Gorge and I don't know where he came from :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Dude, people have been waiting for the next chapter of my fic for like a year and a half. The saddest thing is that I actually am still writing it.

5709180

Not everyone, mostly I follow the mane six ones, the princesses and Nightmare Moon.

5729749

Yeah, I am talking from experience O_-

Sooooo, Hiatus?

do you all mind if I try to have one up sometime in November?

November should be fine.

6335349 I just remembered The Librarian character Nicole Noone.

So, is this still a thing?

This story dead? I mean, weaver have been writing stuff but this has last updated over a year ago. Seems like a fun story and I would love to read but that "Incomplete" tag is worrying.

it seems most of the waking up or ponyearth have gone to bed for a while

6816094

Not all swears are derived from bodily functions.

will ts be coming back :rainbowhuh:

I wish this story would come back. It was excellent.

Login or register to comment