• Published 17th Aug 2023
  • 217 Views, 3 Comments

A Change of Political Decisions For the Better - coolpony01



There is a unicorn by the name of Starlight Sparkle who wishes for a fairer society for all non ponies

  • ...
 3
 217

Epilogue

The date is March 30 2005. The lunar princess is know the sole princess of Equestria. She is making sure that Equestria is going to get better and that it is a better place for its citizens.

Princess Luna is going to reform things like parliament, the solar guard, and the solar criminal justice court. The country needs to change and Princess Luna vows to be the pony to do just that.

At the moment it is the election cycle and the princess is planning on ensuring that non bias people who show care towards all citizens are put into parliament by advocating them

The lunar princess is also planning on instating a code of ethics in the solar guard for non ponies so that the guard will be trained to protect all people of Equestria rather than discriminating against them.

She is also planning on hiring more non ponies to the solar guard so that there is instialled a sense of brotherhood towards non ponies within the solar guard. It will also ensure that the guard is allowed to become more diverse and open rather than closed off like in the old days.

She is also planning on instilling a code of ethics for the solar criminal justice court along with federal courts so that they no longer can deny claims of abuse from non ponies or other reasons for things outside of their control.

In the near future Equesteria will become a land that is just for all and Princess Luna will be the leader of this new Equestria. She smiles to herself knowing the good she will bring to her land.

Comments ( 1 )

Why aren’t there any genre tags?

Login or register to comment