• Published 17th Aug 2023
  • 217 Views, 3 Comments

A Change of Political Decisions For the Better - coolpony01



There is a unicorn by the name of Starlight Sparkle who wishes for a fairer society for all non ponies

  • ...
 3
 217

Ch 12

The date is February 6 2005. Today is the day of Princess Celestia’s trial. She is being put on by the Lunar criminal justice court. The solar criminal justice court wanted to take over but it was refused because it was clear to everyone that even if there was a punishment given it would be too lenient.

There are many different types of species that have chosen to witness the trial of Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia was brought into the courtroom. There are hoof cuffs on her, her wings are bound, and there is a magic restriction ring on her.

The judge of this trial is a unicorn stallion with a golden mane and tail, golden eyes, and a golden heart with a mallet for a cutie mark his name is Golden Heart.

“Princess Celestia, you have been accused of abuse of power, unlawful discrimination, and treason.” Judge Golden Heart recounted.

The trial lasted for many hours. There was a lot of evidence against the solar Princess witnesses, videos, memories of the lunar princess, and documents.

Many people told of the amount of abuse of power that Celestia did she would fire people who did things she didn’t agree with

While she couldn’t be convicted on the charge of discriminating against people because of the fact that parliament technically still had the right to enforce such policies until recently. She could still, however, be charged with the fact that she allowed the firing of members of parliament simply for those terminated individuals trying to implement policies she did not agree with.

The charge of the issue of the solar guard was still valid because of the fact that no guard in Equestria had the right to persecute or assault people on the basis of their species or nationality.

With treason she had her younger sister Princess Luna falsely imprisoned in the dungeons and even instructed her guards to use force if necessary to keep her imprisoned.

“Celestia you have been found guilty of abuse of power and treason you are hereby stripped of your title as Princess of Equestria and are sentenced to ten years in the dungeons. Afterwards, you are still permitted to stay in the castle on the basis that after your sentence you will be needed to raise the sun.” The judge then brought the hammer down.

Princess Celestia got what she deserved: this is a new age discrimination and abuse of power can no longer be allowed to continue. With the removal of Princess Celestia and the members of parliament who added her in her discriminatory practices there is a new age for Equesteria of Equality and fairer practices amongst the government.