• Published 27th Aug 2022
  • 9,856 Views, 871 Comments

And Here I Am - FashionablyLate



A man with only enough memory to recognize his new body is not his own is thrust into a new world with more power than he ever believes he wanted. He will need to get use to his new body, new customs, and new abilities as Fecto Elfilis.

  • ...
41
 871
 9,856
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

i'll be waiting for book two, whenever that comes out

"Alright," He said, standing to his full height and crushing the glass in his hand. "Back to work. Sleep is for the uncaffeinated." Minos brought his arms up above his head and actually began to stretch this time. "Grrrrr rrrrrrrrraaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- !" He didn't see Bess coming until she drop-kicked him in the balls.

My left nut!

"Hm." Fluttershy only stared off into the distance. "Maybe. I guess we'll see."

:rainbowderp:

Fluttershy must be really stressed out to rant like that. It must be really something for a Ponyville's inhabitant to point out the weirdness - considering they should immune to strange things (by ponies' standard).

It was a fun story and I'm glad to see it to the end good luck with your other story and hope too see you again

Sad to see teh story marked complete in no more, but glad to see teh story marked completed as you are happy enough to call this collection of events acceptable.

At least Elfilis didnt mess up and make the Swaddle Dees like Parasprites.

Then again, given Raining Aliens from the Heavens.

Mulestralia(?) is going to be in a bit of bother when its found out whats happening there from the Minotaurs message?:rainbowderp:

Hehehehheh...loved this series and hope there is a season two type of thing like with hearts of iron :)

Sincerely hope so anyways....i..am fine with if this s the end though....I just see it as the end of the book either way...

It was indeed a Wild ride! The way you write really gets me immersed in it! And your humour never failed to get a chuckle out of me! Here's to a nice long break, and plenty more great stories in the future! :twilightsmile:

Because there were going to be many years to come.

She refused to believe otherwise.

This my friends is called foreshadowing.

Welcoming ending to what may come in the future, excellent story!

I got to say that this was an amazing story that this was really funny and have some good twists and turns. I'm really curious to see how Kirby and the rest of everyone else involved with the whole. Elfilis and what seems to be his other half with the whole thing with Ben 10 I can't wait for the second book and what other shenanigans?

Login or register to comment