• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 425 Views, 25 Comments

Hymn For The Blind - Not Enough Coffee



Octavia, unable to produce works she deems worthy of her name, has a recurring figure within her dreams. Strangely enough, the figure offers a solution to her woes.

  • ...
3
 25
 425
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

I'm glad to see how much this improved compared to the draft I went through. This is a much stronger version, and here's to hoping that you and Octavia keep up the fight, broski.

When does the non-can tag come into play?

10725668
Having Soaring explain to me what you meant with the last scene in particular was a god send. Totally was able to see your perspective after he explained it to me. Did a re-write of the parts that weren't needed, and kept focused away from anything that could be considered in bad taste for the scene.

And thanks, broski. Writing this has helped a bit, I'll say. Honestly some of the hardest to write, cause the subject matter. Oh boy.

10725674
Chapter two. The last scene. It's not written as smut. It's written as horror. But this is a warning, cause it's a real heavy scene. I don't blame you if you wish to not read it.

The return of this frightening story, with one HELL of a second chapter! I may be biased as both your friend and pre-reader, but I mean it :p

I really like the use of different font colors and everything else you improved on since my last pre-reading. Keep at it my dude.

10764613
WOOOOOOOOO. THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

10765823
Poggers poggers poggers.

Login or register to comment