• Published 30th Sep 2020
  • 2,996 Views, 223 Comments

Dusk Shine vs ... Family - Little_Draco



The time has come for the villianesses of Dusk's past to return along with new surprises.

Comments ( 16 )

an unexpected solution to the issue between Luna and Nightmare. although I welcome him.
Now I am in doubt. it would seem that the story is over ... but something is clearly not right

11634258
And you are correct. Something is up but what?

A tear through reality….

“FAUST! WHERE ARE YOU!? YOU SHALL NOT RID OF ME THAT EASILY! I HAVE TORN WORLDS ASUNDER LOOKING FOR~”

‘An answer?’

“YOU TOOK AWAY HIS CHOICE! HE HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE!!! HE WILL~”

‘-Will not become you, Dusk Shine. The failure of your timeline will not become his. As I have written it.’

“And yet you allowed me to suffer but not him!? Where is the justice you fucking who~”

‘Oh Dusk, I am sorry that you suffered for your fate. It was not written by me but by others. There are many versions of you that have suffered in some cruel form. This is one of many that have come to pass and many more to arrive yet. I can only hope that in the end, the stories will end in much lighter tones.

“And are we just toys or games to you!? Simple characters to play with to your whim on that paper you write on?!”

‘Our stories are our own Dusk and we are but words written other’s ink. The end is not to be angry with who writes them but, of how your character will evolve, change and become something far more than just a simple figure in a story. We can aspire, we can become a piece of hope and light in the eyes of many.’

“SPARE ME YOUR WORDS! I WANT FREEDOM! TO GO BEYOND THIS ACCURSED BIND OF PAGES!!!”

‘What you seek will not bring you peace~’

“I WILL END YOU IF-”

‘What you ask for will not be given~’

My power is unstopa-”

‘And I hope that I can slowly ease your suffering over time, my son. What you have been through countless lifetimes over many stories ago cannot be undone. However, this version of you can experience a new life, a new change in your history.

“I-I-I cannot be-”

‘Oh my sweet Dusk… What can happen will do so again but it doesn’t mean that there isn’t a chance to change. As I will change your future so it becomes your present and a memorable experience of your past.

…… I-I just want the pain to stop…

‘And so it shall my son…’

…..

…. ‘Rebirth’

‘Momma?’

‘Yes my son?’

What happens now?”

‘Well… that depends on the story you wish to create and the one you wish to see through to the end. As is everyone who has lived, they can control their fate to be something … Magical. A story worthy being told, a change in your heart worth hearing about and a lifetime to experience the world and beyond. We will write something for you to have a much happier ending.

One where anyone can have a chance to make it to be the most memorable…

I feel big mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I'm actually glad he has finally been stopped, and the Multiverse is finally freaking saved.


But on the other hand, his "defeat" rather feels too "easy", wasn't epic or even disappointing.

One minute, he is still sprouting his edgy "ultimate lifeform/power" BS to Faust. But once Faust keep "talking him down more". Dark Dusk surprisingly gives up, and breaks down in front of her.


Then, instead of Faust actually bring back his original world, and possibly even revive his old "lovers", friends, and family back to life as a start over/reset.

She didn't do that? Just instead de-aged, and "adopted" him as her own freaking "son"?


And she has the massive gall to say this BS?

As I will change your future so it becomes your present and a memorable experience of your past.

And by "memorable experience";

You mean Dark Dusk/Nightfall losing everypony/everybody he loves, destroying his entire freaking world by his own actions.

Becoming a pure Mass psychotic killer by possibly killed/ended/genocide/xenocide untold freaking worlds, possibly over trillions of many innocent people/ponies/non-ponies/species from other different realities/timelines.


And Nightfall/Dark Dusk being a insane maniac to break the f****** fourth wall of all things!?

That I have to literally kick his own ass, torture him. To even RIP and TEAR his own dick and testicles off, even do the GREEK "Dominance" like Kratos on "her".

Then, magically genderbend him to the original Midnight/Twilight. And "do it" to the actual her all over again!!

Then give him back his own gender, just so I can drop kick his now regenerated dick and balls over a hundred thousand times.
Just so for him to permanently leave my house/earth, and never do that fourth-wall shit ever again.

Those same "memorable experiences"!?

Faust, I have a feeling that you have a ton of f****** screw loosens inside your own brain!!!!!! :facehoof:


P.S. Am I the only one that is freaking weird out about Faust's own "mother" fetish to the once Dark Dusk going around here!? Sure, she is the goddess of ponies. But she isn't really Dusk's own mother like Twilight Velvet or anything?


11634258
11634276

I can probably guess it's either this I talked about, or mere mention of the "Friendship Festival" is where the Storm King/Tempest show up.

11634379
I know it's not the ending many wanted, nor it was something i wanted either. However its an ending that only helped end Nightfall s ending not so much Dusks. While you are not the only one disappointed by it, im just trying to move on.
Nightfalls rebirth is not a mother fetish thing. It's like how many would call god father in christianity. She is a representation of everyone's mother. He is not calling her mother as in mom. He is calling her Mother as in Mother of All.
That is the only way to take it, nothing more nothing less.

Lastly the sequel will not feature Nightfall any longer. This was his ending
Hate what you will on the ending but this is it for now.

did you decide to rename Nox? I did not even understand when it was about him because of his new name.
what was wrong with his old name?

11634832

I can take it with a grain of salt.

At least Dark Dusk/Nightfall gets a "happy ending" or something?

11634914
Nox has always kept it Nox for short but Nocturnal Night was his full name. Re read 1st chapter and 2nd with him. Ive explained there.

11634939
As close to one as possible. Again its not the most satisfying conclusion but its one that ends a part of the story.

It's actually the most satisfactory ending I've seen yet, mad props dude.

11635954
Thanks, i appreciate it :twilightsmile:

This was beautiful and all but I'm beyond disappointed

11771722
Yeah I've been getting that alot with this story. :ajbemused: So what's your criteria here then?

11771796
I love this story I'm just disappointed at the end

11772063
Yeah it was rushed and out of place.

Wait, so if this was the end, why is the story still marked as incomplete? A bit confusing.

11883836
I still dont know... ive tried twice wouldn't let me but then... Eris came to smack me and told me hold on for a single chapter...

Login or register to comment