• Published 27th Jun 2020
  • 3,163 Views, 54 Comments

Equestrian Battle Maidens - SonicBlitz18



In Equestria’s trial against Chaos’ champion, four champions must rise amongst their heroic peers to save the world.

Comments ( 18 )
Comment posted by Deltafire34 deleted Nov 15th, 2020

10533409
I see.

If I were to change this chapter, what suggestions would you have?

Comment posted by Deltafire34 deleted Nov 19th, 2020

10533610
No, I genuinely want to know if there's something we can work on. I want this to be an enjoyable experience, and every bit of constructive criticism helps.

This was a fun and cute bonding chapter, and the children where adorable. Look's like it's about to get real I hope they can all become closer in the future.

shit what gonna happen next?

Honestly, Zander has some serious anger issues if he uses extreme measures to get back at those who mildly cross him.

Do not like Rarity or Barb in this chapter.

Uh is this story still alive?

I think its safe to say that they might have moved on from this story, I wish he/they would focus on one story instead of starting a new one till its left incompleted.

Great, another good story I would ever find, seems to be in the limbo...

I got another thing to say. Do you have something against Barb ( Spike Rule 34 )???

I think this is literally the second story where you made her into a bratty, hypocritical, paranoid, being a bit racist/xenophobic, with severe angry issues, and a total bbbbiiiiiiiittttcccchhhh.

I seen better and much nicer versions of Barb from other stories. And even canon Spike isn't this accusing, super rude, or angry!?

I hope I didn't upset you again with this much nicer criticism.

11299441
The man he be spitting facts I just have to ask though what does she have against them what did they do

11134703
Thank you for bringing that up

11322349
Any idea when he's going to continue this?

11332836
No not really man I just hope he does continue the story

Login or register to comment