• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 23,080 Views, 7,935 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,935
 23,080

PreviousChapters Next
People of the Water and Vale

Unova. Out in the seas. The Sunstorm. Nightfall.

Returning to the Sunstorm with a sense of defeat was Nightmare Rarity. She failed to remove the rest of Manaphy's dreams for the Dream Variant. As a result, the Dream Variant could only guide Daybreaker and Empress Twilight's forces for so long.

All that she got in that struggle was some magic from a brand-new powerful force of magic that existed past the Dream Realm, made by Lunar Ire's magic. Known as the Hyperdream. The magic was too overwhelming for her to absorb, so Nightmare Rarity had only received a fraction of it.

"Oh well. Better luck next time." Spitfire chuckled, laughing at Nightmare Rarity's failure. Even some of the ponies onboard started laughing at the corrupted Fashionista. Especially when she played herself up with such promise.

"Silence!" Nightmare Rarity roared. But even being yelled at by a powerful unicorn comparable to an alicorn wasn't enough to make them stop laughing. "Ooh...this must be how Empress Twilight felt with that whole Jackie scenario..."

"It's not a complete loss." But the one pony who wasn't laughing at her was Daybreaker, being projected through a magic visage as always. "You managed to grab the magic from that strange dream zone that you were in and you have potentially discovered some weaknesses in it."

"Only a fraction, Daybreaker!" Nightmare Rarity exclaimed in response. "Any more and I would've combusted on the spot and become nothing but nightmare remains. Even within a dream. I only have so much to work with now. But I can still learn from it. Hopefully, as soon as I can. But this loss cannot stand. Curse that Luna and her allies...!"

"The loss you've taken was not major, Rarity." Daybreaker shook her head as the laughs continued. "It was only minor at best with slight inconveniences and mishaps."

"Oh, please!" Nightmare Rarity scoffed. "I would've expected you to bring up losses of different scopes and scales since you lost your sister-"

Silence.

Everypony stopped laughing as the room became mute. Nightmare Rarity also stopped her sentence right after mentioning the word 'sister'. She soon scrunched her face before noticing the mistake she had made. Everypony was silent with only the sound of the waves and night sky passing through, they all then looked at the projection of Daybreaker.

Naturally, bringing up the loss of her younger sister Luna during that tragic event sparked something within Daybreaker. Something difficult to keep within. Daybreaker's eyes flared along with her mane.

"D-Daybreaker, I-I-I-I didn't mean to-" Nightmare Rarity's words were stammering with her heart beating rapidly. With Daybreaker's flaming mane intensifying in heat, her magic was so powerful that it ended up reaching from one universe to another.

Right in front of Nightmare Luna, an eruption of flames had emerged, almost engulfing her. The flames were hotter than a volcano, burning away at the floor of this deck and startling all the ponies onboard. The flames even erupted so high that they burst through the rest of the ship, reaching the night sky and piercing some clouds along the way.

Luckily for Nightmare Rarity, Daybreaker's flames subsided, along with her potential. No cocky smile or smirk graced Daybreaker's face. All she could say was a few words to Nightmare Rarity.

"Return your universe. Now."

"Y-Yes! Right away!" Nightmare Rarity nodded aggressively before opening a gateway behind her. She didn't waste any time, fearing that Daybreaker could still attack at any second. So, to save herself from harm, she instantly leapt into the gateway, closing it afterwards.

"The rest of you. Team Plasma will be with you soon. It's time for you to head in at full speed and find the Sea Temple immediately." Daybreaker's tone had shifted into a more serious one. "Use whatever remains of the current Manaphy to guide you. Colress has backups anyway. Once there, you will alert me immediately. Or, throw the crystals through a gateway to my universe once found. As for me, I'll make an appearance at Unova for my Grand Eye Spell at its fullest, Understood?"

"Yes, your majesty!" Spitfire bowed as everyone had no urge to laugh anymore. They would all continue their journey towards the Sea Temple with what they had as Daybreaker's visage disappeared.


The Grand Equestria. Nightfall.

Over at the Grand Equestria, many were still asleep. And right now, Luna, after working hard during the night, was finally getting some good night sleep. Darkrai would keep watch of the Dream Realm while she was asleep.

Meanwhile, Shining Armor was speaking to Princess Celestia by using Ash's Xtransceiver. It was bout information regarding the Sea Temple.

"So we have a better chance for a Total Lunar Eclipse to show us the temple?" Shining Armor asked.

"Ash's story about that adventure mentioned how the Sea Temple better reveals itself when the Lunar Eclipse appears. That's how he and his friends found it before with the help of Manaphy's homing instincts," said Celestia. "Unfortunately, that won't happen at all for this month so it's up to the instincts of Manaphy still."

"Wish we had the moon..." Shining Armor grumbled.

"And remember, you'll have to use the mini-boat placed within the back of the Grand Equestria if you want to enter the Sea Temple. It is underwater after all. The Underwater Breathing Spell might not suffice for long due to its 20-minute time limit. Ooh, that's a bit of a tongue twister."

"Alright. We'll let you know when we eventually arrive there. Or are relatively close to it." He nodded before turning off the Xtransceiver.

Ash was currently asleep, so Shining Armor had to carefully place it back next to him. Magic was the way for that as the Xtransceiver had been placed near Ash's leg.

"Captain. We'll be coming up on a city soon by the name of Humilau City. Afterwards, we could end up leaving the seas of Unova and end up at..." The guard looked at the map closer. "Either Sinnoh or Kalos. Either way, the seas of this world are massive."

"Well then let's just hope that we're the right region for Manaphy's homing instincts. I'm itching to get back home and prepare for Hearth's Warming. The Flurry Heart from the other universe hasn't experienced a fun Hearth's Warming in a long time, so we'll make it fun for her again."

Everypony went back to their posts as Manaphy was starting to feel tired. The visible yawn was a sign of that. She was immediately brought back to the ship to rest. The Grand Equestria would be stopping by Humilau thankfully for some rest. But as the ship went along its way, Adagio, who was previously asleep, woke up.

The siren got off from the bed, deciding to take a good view of the ocean. And with great timing too. Ever since they had left Vibrank City and made a quick stop at Lentimas Town, they were getting closer and closer to the sea and further from land. After passing Humilau, there would be a majority of seas for the eye to see.

Adagio had shown up to the upper deck via teleportation. She wanted to look at these because of how they reminded her of her home. And seeing the sea resemble her home also reminded Adagio of her mother, Vivace. Due to a long lifespan of a siren, she hasn't seen her mother in a considerable amount of time. But Adagio had a slimmer of hope. After all, the same thing that happened to her mother and the rest of her species also happened to her sisters.

Adagio believed that her mother was somewhere out there. Perhaps not in this world, but the human world since that was where her sisters were sent before. Or there could be a chance a gateway in the human world had formed, leading to the Pokemon.

By looking out at the sea, Adagio was trying to see if she could hear the sound of her mother. She recalled how sirens would find each other by singing specific songs. Adagio did the same, hoping that her mother could hear it somewhere. She started singing out a tune that came from her past.

And with her siren vocal cords plus magic, the sound of this tune was amplified, echoing through the atmosphere and even overshadowing the wind. Even though this song was made to call out for another siren, it also acted as a relaxing tune. Nearby Water-Type Pokemon were the most exposed to this.

Their ears were blessed with Adagio's song as many of them felt at peace. Some even chose to fall asleep from this sound as her singing went well with the sound of the flowing waves. Adagio didn't know this. Even Kricketot, who always resided in her gigantic hair was being put at peace with this.

Hearing this as well were the guards, looking over at Adagio singing. Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, the guards and even the Golurk took a peek as they felt tired. It was impossible for Golurk to become tired but it seemed that Adagio's singing said otherwise.

Adagio ended her song, hoping to hear a response song from somewhere. However, there was no response. She knew it wouldn't be instant but she was hoping for a quick one. But she did hear something.

The applauding sounds of the guards and the Golurk. "!" Adagio shot up, turning around to see them applauding her amazing singing.

"Good stuff!" A guard spoke.

"How long were you watching for?!" Adagio gasped, backing up on the rails of the upper deck and almost falling off.

"Just now," said Shining Armor as the applauds kept coming.

"Great singing. That was my first time seeing a siren sing anyway, I wasn't there for that Talent Show." Flash Sentey chuckled as Adagio cleared her throat. "Think we can hear another?"

"You want to hear more from me?" She froze for a second.

"Golurk! Gol!" The Golurk cried out in their deep voices, opting to hear some more of Adagio's singing. She had amassed a crowd. Adagio still wasn't used to having those that genuinely adored her. The first sign of this was her Kricketot. The second was the little foals who made a movie with her months back and now this.

"Mmhm." She took a deep breath. "Well, if you want to hear another one, I'll need 50 bits and some gemstones if you please?"

"Huh?!" They all gasped before instantly searching for bits. They took Adagio's' words literally as some shrugged, unable to pay up.

"I'm kidding, kidding." Adagio chuckled after getting all of them into a stir. "But I do appreciate a good crowd. Not often I can have an encore." Seeing this and recalling previous moments in time, Adagio could get used to genuine admiration instead of controlled one. Takes less effort. "I'll sing...when I think of something."

"Awww..." The guards groaned as Adagio had teased them, not having a current song idea in mind. But while the guards chatted, Adagio gained a frown, looking over at the distance of the sea with no response of another siren. She wondered where her mother and everyone else could be right now.


Humilau City. Day.

A resort city where buildings float in the waves and look like islands. Just at the northeastern part of Unova and towards the seas of the rest of the Pokemon World.

Arriving at Humilau City at last. Humilau felt more like a town than a city with a population of only 32. They would stop here before setting off once more. This place was considered the final stop of Unova to many.

"Alright, Manaphy. Time to eat." Shining Armor came out of the ship, holding some food for the Seafaring Pokemon. Manaphy bounced over, ready to chow down on her personal favourite food that was brought along in this journey.

"Mana!"

It wasn't just her. The rest of Ash's Pokemon were ready to eat along with Kricketot. Flash Sentry's Pidgeot was feeling peckish as well. "Pikachu!" They all started eating the Pokemon Food minus Golurk and Aegislash. It was a mystery how some Ghosts are capable of consuming food but others aren't.

Ash looked at the map of Unova, seeing that they were practically near the end of it considering where they started from. This also brought back memories with Ash when his final weeks in Unova were closing in.

"Man. Feels like forever since I've been here. Guess everywhere feels like forever when you think about it." He looked to the sky and the sea. "I bet when I get to Holon with everyone else, it'll feel pretty nostalgic."

Ash's mind was already filling up with the possibilities of the Holon Region. He had heard the region was home to a special type of Pokemon species known as Delta Pokemon. He was eager to see that.

Nostalgia and excitement were brimming in his mind. The Sea Temple added to that. Ash closed his eyes, taking a moment to take everything in. However, as Ash sat there, daydreaming, someone from within the homes in Humilau had exited.

A certain someone that resides in a different part in Unova. This, someone, noticed Ash in the distance, deciding to be a bit stealthy about her approach. She crept up behind Ash Ketchum with outstretched arms. Pikachu was the first to notice this as he turned her head.

Pikachu noticed it as Carlita from Eindoak Town.

"Pika?"

"Ssshh..." Carlita put her finger on her mouth, telling Pikachu to be quiet. She wanted this to be a surprise. Pikachu promised, zipping his mouth shut. Carlita kept this up, wanting to surprise Ash as a devious grin appeared on her face.

But that never happened thanks to the interference of Gengar.

"GENGAR!" Appearing from the front of Carlita's shadow, the Shadow Pokemon emerged, making its face enlarge as Carlita was the one who ended up being startled.

"Waaah!" She screeched falling on her back as Gengar giggled. That caught the attention of Ash as he turned around.

"Hm?" The surprise had failed on Carlita's side and succeeded on Gengar's. Right after turning around, Ash saw the familiar face of Carlita of Eindoak Town. "Oh! Carlita!"

"H-Hey, Ash." She greeted, rubbing the back of her head before sitting up. "Long time no see."

"Sure has been a long time. How have ya been?" He asked, walking up to her. "I didn't get a chance to greet you guys when I showed up back at Eindoak a few weeks back."

"Oh, it's been great. I mean nothing much has changed back at Eindoak but it's all good and swell. Mom, dad and Damon are doing fine. Victini's out there exploring everything else like you promised it to. Like the sea. I'm here visiting some friends of mine. What about you?"

"Boy, there's a lot to say. I've seen and done a lot these past few years since we last met. Kinda hard to list them all. But right now, me and my friends are heading over to find the Sea Temple, Samiya."

"Sea Tempe...Samiya?" Carlita's eyes squinted. "You know about that place?"

"You do too?" Ash was just as surprised, leaning as their conversation had grabbed the attention of the Canterlot and Crystal Empire guards.

"I do. Mostly because of what I was told about the People of the Water. You see, the People of the Vale and the People of the Water knew about each other, having connections in the past."

"Awesome!" Ash gawked with star-lit eyes. "So that means you know all about Samiya and everyone that's descended from it, right?!"

"Well, I'm a descendant of the People of the Vale thanks to the three tribes that existed long ago. So I know my stuff." She winked. "But you're seriously going to try and find that place You'd need a Manaphy for something like that."

"We do. Right over there." Ash then answered by pointing his thumb over at the Seafaring Pokemon. Carlita was shocked to see the Seafaring Pokemon casually here.

"You do?!" She bellowed. "Guess you're close then. Here I thought you were sailing blind."

"Hang on." Adagio appeared from behind a rock. "If you're related to that, then you should know at least something about where it could be? Anything?"

"Anything? Hm..." Carlita pondered for a moment. "Well when I was practising with Hydreigon, we ended up seeing something when going for a swim. Just near here, I saw a Chinchou pass through something. Its body let out some pink light afterwards and that was all we saw of the Chinchuo before heading back up to the surface."

"Pink light...The cloaking device!" Ash gasped, remembering the appearance of the cloaking device. "That's it! We're close now!"

"Really?!" Shining Armor and the guards uttered in unison.

"That's why you couldn't see Chincou afterwards because of the cloaking device. That means we're in the right region now. Where'd you see it? Here in Humilau?" Ash asked.

"No. It was when I came over to Humilau. I took a boat here from Eindoak and came from that direction." Carlita pointed to the northwest of the sea, just past a nearby island.

"So that's where we need to be." Ash and everyone looked to the northwest as Pikachu hopped onto his shoulder.

"Pika..."

"Shame we're busy though..." Ash shrugged. "I was hoping we could have a battle. Battling Hydreigon again would be so exciting, ya know.

"Pika-Pika!"

"Pssh. Yeah, right." Carlita nudged Ash. "You think I wouldn't miss out on this?! I've heard about the Sea Temple and have been wanting to see it for ages now. If I'm gonna get another chance, this is it."

"Uh, no," Adagio said, rejecting Carlita's words. "This isn't something you can just tagalong to, okay? We're on an important mission so we don't need any dead weight slowing us down."

"And who are you to call me deadweight?" Carlita pouted with crossed arms while gazing over at Adagio Dazzle.

"Adagio Dazzle. Wonderful Siren Singer, Movie Maker Master in the making and the student of Princess Celestia.
As always, Adagio couldn't help but flaunt herself with only one of those titles being fake but potentially possible. She made herself look highly important and to an extent, she was.

"Meh." But Carlita wasn't impressed. She only said one word and nothing else. No clever retort. But that was enough to agitate Adagio.

"Hmph! Not that impressive, hm?! And you're better how?"

"I don't need titles to know how good I am." Carlita gave a cheeky grin with her arms behind her back, winking at Adagio. "I've got a lot to offer that doesn't make me 'dead weight'."

"So why don't you go ahead and list them then? Unless you're bluffing." Giving an equal yet slightly more devious grin was Adagio as she and Carlita were already changing up the tension.

They then butted heads with sparks of heated tendencies flying about. Adagio rejected Carlita's choice to come on board while Carlita and her spunky nature say otherwise.

"Uhh...I'll let you handle this Ash. Get the mini-boat ready all of you." Shining Armor ordered. "We'll be underwater for a while maybe so let's get there before our enemies do."

The guards were ready to set the sub boat out and head underwater. Humilau being the end of Unova was perfect for finding the Sea Temple considering anything past this was just the vast sea leading to any possible region. But while that was being set, Carlita would spend a little more time with Ash.

Manaphy had just finished her food and was ready to set out once more. She had the full strength to do so. Plus, overnight, her dreams had returned to her. Thanks to Luna and Darkrai.

Speaking of Luna and Darkrai, they were inside of the ship instead of outside. Luna still felt drained after everything that had happened so she was taking things easy for now.

"Hey, now. It's okay." Ash separated them. "If Carlita wants to come along, there's no harm. She's extra strong, her and Hydreigon. Trust me, I know."

"Are you kidding me?" An eyebrow was raised on Adagio. "Do you always let someone come along on your journeys, just cause?"

"Well, yeah." He chuckled. "It's usually when Pikachu and I are helping out someone. Sometimes it's the other way around. It's what friends do, ya know."

"Pika-Pika!"

"Yeah. Friends." Carlita let out a quiet chuckle before standing behind Ash with her head peeking out.

"Yeah, well don't blame me when that friend messes things up." That was all Adagio had to say before trotting off.

"What's up with her?" Carlita scoffed as Ash could only chuckle nervously after that little exchange. However, as everyone was getting ready to set off with the submarine being unleashed, this whole time, they were being watched.

Hidden within the massive array of clouds was an eye. An eye that could not only see everything from a grand scale but also hear. This eye belonged to Daybreaker.

She did mention how she would show up in Unova and use her Grand Eye Spell as a means to get to the Sea Temple quicker. And what a time she chose. Due to Daybreaker having no need for sleep, she had been waiting here for hours now. And all that waiting paid off as she now knew what else to follow. Not the Grand Equestria anymore, but the Sea Temple.

With that revelation, she could pass this down to her forces, Commander Tempest Shadow's group and Team Plasma. They were now closer to the Sea Temple than before.

As for Ash and the others they had gotten ready to enter the mini-boat. It wasn't exactly huge as the best it could manage was 12 passengers at best. Unfortunately, none of the Golurk could enter due to their massive size. But they would do a good job protecting the Grand Equestria.

"Who is she?" Luna asked as Carlita ended up coming along. Luna couldn't ignore the sudden guest appearance of Carlita once she showed up.

"A friend of mine. Carlita." Ash introduced her. "She'll be a big help for us."

"And I've been itching to check out the Sea Temple for a bit." Carlita entered the mini-boat first before anyone else, making herself comfortable as Luna didn't respond. She just went with it, unlike Adagio.

The 12 passengers would be Ash, Pikachu, Shining Armor, Aegislash, Adagio, Kricketot, Luna, Darkrai, Carlita, Flash Sentry and two Canterlot Guards. They were the maximum and the best that could head to the Sea Temple. However, despite there being only 12 seats, Darkrai made some space by hiding in the shadows while Kricketot would just stay in Adagio's mane.

And Pikachu would stay close to Ash either way. Because of this, extra guards could enter, adding some extra firepower to it. The mini-boat would be commanded by the only pony here who knew how to use it. Shining Armor. Or rather, his magic would help him.

The mini-boat was dropped off near the island just close to Humilau City as the Grand Equestria was currently motionless, staying there for the meanwhile. Finally, they were fully underwater and ready to find the Sea Temple.

Manaphy was the only one not on board since she could just stay outside and use the water to her advantage. Manaphy led the way as she could sense the Sea Temple being close. Carlita's words were right.

"I don't think you realize how excited I am!" A giddy Carlita said. "But since we're all here, I wanna know about you little ponies. I've only heard about your world and how you come from there and that's about it."

"Oh, there's a lot to know." Flash removed his helmet. "It'd be difficult to know where to start, honestly."

"How about you tell me about the battles in your world? How good are you all at Pokemon Battles?" Carlita shimmied over to Flash.

"Uh...I mean...We're good at best." Flas shrugged along with the guards. "I mean, I think me and my Pidgeot are personally skilled."

"I'm a bit of a swordmaster if you must know." At the helm and using his magic to guide the boat was Shining Armor, chiming his words in. "My Aegislash and I were trained by the Swords of Justice."

"The Swords of Justice?!" A roar exited out of Carlita as she stood up, bumping her head on the top of the boat. The Swords of Justice were a big deal in Unova after all. "Ow."

"That's right. Mainly Cobalion but the others helped out too sometimes. He trained Aegislash and I to be great at swordplay and it shows. We took on Wikstrom of the Elite 4 and become Knights of Chivalry. Ash too."

"Sure did. Everyone at Equestria's still sorta new to Pokemon battling, but they're getting there. I can already tell that they'll be extra strong when they get the hang of everything else. Especially when the Equestria League comes along."

"Which I intend to win." A confident Luna replied. "The one to become Equestria's first-ever champion shall be me. And I intend to keep that title for a long time."

"That's kinda unfair for living so long..." A guard silently said.

"Yeah, Luna's super strong. Not just her Pokemon but on her own too," said Ash. "I think she's uhh...the 3rd best trainer in Equestria, right?"

"I intend to be number one. Spitfire and Daylight Blazer will be difficult to get past."

"Now you've got my interest. You're not only strong cute too!" Carlita gushed before patting Luna on the head.

"Cute?! I am n-" Luna was about to have an outburst until she mellowed down, instantly being infatuated by this head pat as it was comfortable to her. "Hah...Nice...Wait a minute!" She snapped back to her senses, pushing Carlita's hands away. Carlita laughed afterwards, catching Luna in a vulnerable state.

"Mana! Mana-Mana!" Just then Manaphy cried out to everyone. She had found what they all came here for. Everyone's conversation ended with their heads facing ahead.

Finally, after a few obstacles from both reality and the Dream Realm, their trek was beginning to come to an end. Just ahead, they had seen what they came for up ahead.

"There it is!" And Ash and Pikachu recognized this familiar look immediately. Just like how they saw it many years ago in the Hoenn Region, protected behind a cloaking device that could still function even after centuries.

Samiya. The Sea Temple.

After a journey through parts of Unova, Samiya had been found. But not without other visitors approaching. However, instead of the approaching forces only being enemies, there was one other force on the move. Pokemon Ranger Jackie. With the Sea Temple found, it was now unknown what would happen next to protect it as the journey continues.


Chapter 612 End.

PreviousChapters Next