• Published 25th Apr 2020
  • 3,413 Views, 256 Comments

Lovely Little Letters - Backlash91



Gilda starts receiving love letters from an anonymous creature. She's both confused and excited about it, no one's ever shown interest in her before! Hmm, why won't the writer meet her in person?

Comments ( 10 )

Wooooo! New chapter! Yay!
Couldn't agree more with that note too.

I'm glad you're writing again!

As for you taking this story wherever you want to? Go for it! I've always found stories are better when the author writes what they want, not what they think their audience wants! So, go! Go forth and write a gritty smut war romance, or whatever you heart desires! I'm not going to stop reading, your story is too good for me to stop :)

Nice to see this story continuing. I'm all for the Gallus/Twilight ship.

As for story direction – I've always written for myself first. If I don't like what I write, how can my readers? I have almost never written something that a reader says I should write, and the exceptions were ideas that simply had not occurred to me yet.

Wonder what the next art piece for this story (if there will be another) will be? If you do make one, I personally can't wait to see it on InkBunny. :pinkiehappy:

In my opinion, an artist, (of any vocation) will always do their best work when following their own artistic vision, so I'm all for it!

11800344
it all depends on if i can ever get out of debt. if i can, AND if elicitie will still do work for me.

11801415
Either way, I'll love your work either way. The Ironic part is that while I technically a fan of MLP, I am a fan of the stuff that comes from the fandom. Art/stories like yours are what let me to where I am in the fandom today.

DOHC #8 · May 1st · · ·

Such a great story, I hope to see more if you continue!

11892978
it will be continuing. i just got a lot of life stuff going on.

11893223
That is absolutely fair, everyone has things going on, wish you best of luck!

Login or register to comment