• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 6,405 Views, 171 Comments

My Shy Little Friend - ChromeRegios



Fluttershy had the same problem like Dashie 5 years ago

  • ...
14
 171
 6,405

Visions

“STOP!! YOU CANT DO THIS!” I shouted as the authorities took Fluttershy away. This isn't happening! They're taking her away, they're going to experiment on her!

“MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!! LET ME GO!”

I struggled from the grasps of the policemen holding down my arms and hands behind me, a black van came down the road and stopped in front of the two men in black and took her inside the van, she cried, and reached out her hoof for me to get her out of the vehicle.

I forced my self to shake away from their hold and manages to get free, I ran towards the two men in black and shoved them away to get my Shy out of there. My victory on taking her back came to a halt, when the policemen caught up and pinned me down to the ground!

I cursed the policemen and struggled again to get free, but their grip was tighter and I wasn't able to break from it, Shy only cried as she was carried back to the van. I can only watch as they took her away and drove off the road. The policemen lets me go and went inside their cars and followed the van, closely behind.

I sat there looking at the ground, trying to make sense what just happened. Then I realized..she was gone, she was taken by those bastards!

But who could have told them?!

Who told that Fluttershy was here?
Then the thought hit me like a rock, assuming that it was just a lie in my head I ran inside the house and called Joyce. Twenty minutes had passed ans she still wont answer the damn phone, I decided to go to the hospital to ask some questions, but by the time I got there all I saw was utter chaos!

Trucks and vans got crashed in front of the hospital entrance, for reasons unknown to me. The guards asked the people, inside and outside, to remain calm and kept them out until they moved the jammed vehicles out of the entrance.

It was a disaster, but I still pressed on! I sneaked to the back door and ascended to the third floor towards her room, when I finally reached her room and opened it expecting her to be sitting there making calls..but instead was an empty room. I ran back outside, not knowing what to do next.

I was tearing up my hair, asking my self what to do. Having seen Fluttershy, got kidnapped (Or rather Pony-napped) I wasn't able to do anything, but watch her being taken. I went home upset about the ordeal earlier, I wasn't in the mood for anything.

Then a rabid dog shows up and growls at me...

I glared at it... And it at me..

The dog barked at me with its foamy mouth, and walks towards me. Normally I would run but he caught me in a very bad moment. It jumped and bit my arm, I didn't even flinch and let it bit me all he wants, I grabbed a stone and knocked it on the head, stunning it and making it twitch. I wasn't finished yet...I threw the rock at the head of the mutt, making a sickening crack. I grabbed a large log and beat the daylights out of the animal. Every time I hit it, the more rage I get! After pounding it to a pulp, something clicks inside my memory...

It was the same thing I did to my dog years ago!

I backed away, It was happening all over again!

“This cant be!” I said with tears running down my cheek. I eventually felt the pain of the bite that the dog gave me, I knew that I got rabies and it was getting worst every time I moved. The hospital is a four mile walk back, I wont make it in time.

“I guess, this is how it ends huh?” I muttered “A dog finally got revenge for what I did to its kind years ago!”

I laughed at the thought and held on the wound tightly, I went back to the house instead to see it one last time or at least...see Fluttershy one last time before I die.

I dragged my self to the living room and stood there for a couple of minutes. remembering the times with Fluttershy, with Joyce, Mother and Father. These place brings so much memories... I don't even know where to start..

I saw the basket where I first met Fluttershy in, the I saw our picture just outside the fields during her 3rd birthday, then saw another picture when she got her cutie mark... Then the time when both of use celebrated Christmas together.

there’s so much memories to remember... But lesser and lesser time to remember them... I feel the poison of the dogs damn saliva going to my brain, I sat there waiting for the inevitable, for my own death...

As the world around me slowly becoming black, I suddenly saw Fluttershy’s face, crying... I could tell that she’s scared and alone, she called out to me, but I cant save her... My whole world, My entire life, My heart...was completely swallowed by darkness...

My life flashed before my eyes, seeing Mother and Father waving at me to come with them..
I reached out to grab their hands, but I seem to go farther and farther away from them, I cant seem to catch up with them.

Before I knew it, they disappeared from my sight. Then I heard Fluttershy’s voice! I looked back and there she was... Looking at me.

“Shy?” I said while trembling and thinks of what to say next. But then she opened her mouth and said something to me that will haunt me forever.

“liar! liar! liar! liar! liar! liar! liar! liar! liar!“

The word echoed though out of the place.

“Its your fault I was captured!” She said it over and over, like a broken record on a jukebox..

I begged her to stop, but she just kept saying it... I fell into deep darkness, watching the last light fade to nothingness... I float there in the dark, waiting fro hell to grasp my miserable soul down to hell where I will spend my eternity alone, tormented and pathetic soul..

When I was about to accept my fate, a loud ring bombarded my ears. I plugged it with my hands but it was too loud for me to handle! I reached out to the darkness trying to block the thing that's making the loud racket! There somewhere in the darkness I felt it, I reached and grabbed the thing... Turning off my cellphone...

I woke up in the house where the animals are staying... I’m still wet and still got a fever though.
I sat up and went back to my very odd dream, then I realized that Fluttershy was still missing, I forced my self up and tried to find her again, I just hope that, that nightmare wont come true...