• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 6,405 Views, 171 Comments

My Shy Little Friend - ChromeRegios



Fluttershy had the same problem like Dashie 5 years ago

  • ...
14
 171
 6,405

Foreshadowing Events

“So that's it, You lived here as well for 15 years?” after hours of explanation and bringing light to the concept, I finally understand, or should I say know what happened to Dash and Shy.

“Thanks for that, I’m calmed down now.” I said as I stood up from my bed room.
I went back to the living room and looked at shy, then the Princess...

I knew what was in her mind, and I know whats going to happen next.. Celestia then turned to her student and called her who instantly perked up hearing her name.

“We need to do the memory spell again, my dear student” She vividly said, as Twilight nods and stood up from the floor and went in front of Fluttershy.

I knew this was coming, she wanted to either erase her memory of our times together and replace it with her original memories, or simply just return her to their world

I wasn't exactly sure what to do, I felt that it was the right thing. I knew it was the right thing, and needs to be done. I had been telling myself that for fourteen years as I waited for this moment to come. But I have to say something before it happened. These ponies were going to take my Shy-shy away, but I had something to say before they could even begin.

“Stop!, Please can you wait for a second.. Please!!” I started. The purple mare stood there for a second and looked at the Princess, “Just let me talk to her for one last time, since she’s... I mean, this is the last time were be together.

I already accepted the fact that she’s leaving. But I still cant get the fact that, I wont see her anymore. I already tearing up, as I go to Shy and knelt down to talk to her. I looked her straight to the eye and began my final words to her.

“Fluttershy, my dearest Fluttershy, you know very well that I love you so much. You changed my life since the day you came to my home. And changed my once lonely life, to a fruitful one you..” I paused to catch my breath and wipe the tears off me, “...you have given me a purpose to give life another chance, a chance that you gave and I cant possibly thank you for.”

I couldn't hold my self any longer, I hugged her and cried. She too starts to cry, which made me even worst than before.

“For the past fourteen years we spent together, from good to bad, all of those; had been the most amazing moments of my life. I just want you to know, That your very special to me, we may not be purely blood related, but I loved you as my own daughter, and that's a fact.”
I looked at her in the eye and brushed her mane a bit. “Now, If you have any problems or if something scares you, don’t think twice and go to me, and I’ll protect you, no matter what!”

I tried to crack a smile, letting them know that I was kidding on the last part, but to no effect, we both cried in our sorrow. I could hear sobbing coming from behind me, I could Imagine how Pinkie Pie would cry like a waterfall, like when she did it in one of the episodes when they obtained “The Elements of Harmony”.

“I-I-I don't want to go, dad!”

I watched her crying face and felt her sadness all together. In all the years I took care of her, this was the hardest thing I ever experienced with, Making things very hard for me to let her go now.

I was about to accept the fate for the both of us and stood up for them to proceed. But before I could even stand, she flaps her wings and gave me a hug. I could feel her warm tears running through my back.. I did what I can only do now, returned the embrace.

“Its where you belong Shy, You don’t belong here. That's were your home is, where your real friends are.”

“B-but, I-I want to stay here..w-with you!”

It pained me so much, trying to convince her that it was the right thing to do, “No, you aren't Shy, This world is not for you, I eat meat all too often, yet you have animal friends here. I don't want to hurt them, so after your gone, I plan to set them free. And I fear that someone, other than me and Joyce would see you here. Also, there are no other ponies here that you can talk to, I just hate seeing you so alone, Shy.” I moved away a bit to lock eyes with her again. “I was only taking care of you until this day had come, but never I thought it would hurt this much.”

We all remained quiet for a couple of minutes as I hugged her knowing that this is our final good bye to each other. She didn't protested, nor to resist. She told me that she was alright now.

“I love you daddy..”

“And I love you too, my shy little friend..”

I lowered her to the ground, and lets her go.

At this moment, All of them cried along, Dash seemed to be affected by it more, Even the princess herself. She already known this from another perspective, Via Rainbow Dash.
But still she was saddened by this as well. I just cant believe that, this time line over here is much different between the two worlds as Dash explained to me earlier.

Twilight wiped the tears with her hoof and went closer to Fluttershy as her horn glowed. I knew this was going to happen, and it hurts me even more that this was happening right now, when her birthday was just around the corner. But I knew it was right, this is meant to happen, for her, her friends, and a depressing way for me. Now I could know she was actually going home, and would be around her friends and could take care of the animals where ever and when ever she wanted to, over the vast variety of animals there. She could enjoy friends company once more.

“Stop!”

Shy, backed away from Twilight a second before she could even put her horn on Shy’s head.
“Please, before we can go on, I need to do something. P-please?”

The princess allowed her wish, then Shy went to her room and came out with a small back pack, a paper, and a pen. Shy sat in front of the kitchen table and wrote something, after she finishes she folded it up and puts it in the bottom of a plate. I wondered what was in the back pack and thinks if Celestia there, lets her keep it. My thoughts guessed that, what ever is inside that bag could be her mementos of us along with her stuff. I hoped that she has a picture of us together in there too. Then again, I also hoped not, for she would be forced to remember me a world away, and that hurt just as much as everything else.

“I’m sorry” Dash started, “I wish we could do something for him as well, seeing that this happened to me as well.”

“I wish there was an alternative in this situation, but...” Twilight stated as Shy looks at me crying.

“I know what your going to say Fluttershy, and the answer is no, he cant join us in our world.” Dash said, intercepting the words that Shy is about to say.

“Can’t...” Shy started, “C- Can’t you find a w-way?”

The stuttering in her voice told me she was simply speaking her mind, not actually asking the question. Twilight shook her head, unable to keep eye contact with her friend as she cried before her. Dash can’t face them as well, for it reminded her a very sad parting with her father.

"Fluttershy-" Princess Celestia started, "He cannot join you in our world much like how you cannot stay in his. This was all never meant to be, and the world around us was not made to house you. And yet..." Celestia looked to me, smiling, then began to look around our living room. All the photos of us together, all her knick knacks and belongings strewn around the room, "... and yet, something beautiful happened here. Something I cannot explain in full detail." She looks back at Fluttershy.

“When Rainbow Dash was in this world I found out that she had been taken care by a good person, It seems that the same thing happened to you. I was expecting the worst, due to Shy’s kindness and gets abused. I was wrong.”

I stood there waiting something to happen... Waiting for the inevitable.