• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 6,405 Views, 171 Comments

My Shy Little Friend - ChromeRegios



Fluttershy had the same problem like Dashie 5 years ago

  • ...
14
 171
 6,405

Joy and Shy

I lifted up boxes and transferred them to the attic, doing the same process for the past two hours. By the time I got the boxes out, I started fixing the old room...dusting it, setting the bed, putting in mirrors and other things, I still left somethings undone so she could fix it up how ever she likes it..

It was nearly eight p.m when she came back inside the house after playing with the animals, she even brought a little bird in...

“Dad? This is Leaf, Leaf, this is my dad” She introduces a small bird to me, that literally talks to her!

“That's nice” I smiled and pats her head, as I told her to come and see something.
I asked her to close her eyes as we go in front of the door.

“Okay Shy, open your eyes”

She opens her eye lids and saw a room that has a name printed to the door that reads “Fluttershy”

“Yes shy, I’m giving you your own room” I said to her with a smile, as she was crying with joy..
“Is this room, for me dad?” She said in a very soft tone, barely showing her excitement.
I plainly nodded in approval as she went inside and looks at her new room. She looks back and gave me a hug, completely accepting the warm embrace she gave me.

“Thank you, Dad”

“Your very welcome, now tomorrow lets buy you some stuff for your room. What do you say?”

“That would be wonderful, Dad”

I carried her to the kitchen to have diner, tonight was all veggies , chop suey and what we call “Pinakbet”. its some dish made out of Okra, squash, and a variety of beans mixed together, usually with meat but i just left the meat out of the dish. She liked it so much that she wants it every time, sadly though, I don't even like that stuff. Much more the squash.

I managed to take her to town without anyone noticing her, its a miracle of what you can do with a costume of a dog that fits a pony very well. She picked up animal posters, decorations and other things. Again we went home late, and nearly dark outside. I put her things to her room and lets her decorates it what ever she likes, I also bought plastic flowers along, she wanted real ones but it will just wither if she just hangs them up. The sight of her being happy melts my heart and soul to the very core. I sat at the computer looking for new post of Anime shows and checked the MLP site, it seems that the show is still running, but doesn't seem to be missing Fluttershy.

I quickly turned off my monitor, fearing that she might see that the fact she isn't real and only made up of a fictional character... I hid this fact from her for almost four years, hoping that she might stay here for quite sometime,I even thought of her staying forever until the day I die.

Just hoping...

It was December 20Th.. her birthday, I declared her this day her birthday since this is the day i found her in my door step and changed my life until now, I made her a carrot cake out of scratch. It came out well...except that the shape and size of the thing just ballooned making the letters that supposed to read “Happy Birthday Fluttershy” had turned to something like “Irthy Tershy Ersh” making the words a bit horrid to read out loud she just laughed at it and thanked me for it.. I didn't even know if that's gratitude or just out of pity, but ever the same its quite heart warming..

That morning I went out for a stroll leaving her to tend for the house with the animals. I was thinking that I could bring her some presents before Christmas arrives. I went to the ATM first to withdraw some of my parents money that they left me in their will.

I took out 100,000 pesos out of the account and went for shopping, buying two cakes and stuffed animal toys for her. not to mention some food and supplies..
I was out for an hour when I met Joyce along they way..

“Oh, hey Chris!” She greeted me as she waves her hand to me “I haven't seen you since graduation.. Where have you been?”

“Just hanging out at home” I answered in a dead pan voice, I really not in the mood talking to her. besides she’s a bit talkative about everyday life. Specially personal things, like my life, that she keeps asking about.

“Is that so? Why not go with me in the restaurant and eat for lunch?” She offers me as she points to a Jollybee Fast food spot.

“I can’t I have much more to do and...” Before I can even finish my sentence, She yanked my arm and dragged me to the place.

“Come on, for once lets hang out together please?” She begs and did the “Puppy dog” face on me... That doesn't effect me at all! (Except on Fluttershy) rather alone with this girl...

“I said no! And that's final...” I said breaking the grip of her hand off my arm, and left her alone standing in front of the restaurant.

I walked straight home along the desolate road, my house coming into view as I walked closer and closer to it. As I was about to open my door something jumped at my back and covered my eyes! Thinking it was Fluttershy, I grabbed her back to see her smiling face...

But to my surprise, it was Joyce!

“What the hell are you doing here?!” I shouted, frantically pushing her out of the doorstep.

“I came to visit! Why is it wrong?” she said sarcastically..

“Its not wrong its just...” I needed her to leave fast, If she sees Fluttershy, she might blab the whole thing that might cause people to come and see that a “Winged horse had appeared!” and scientist would take her away from me!

I wont allow that...

“Please, you have to leave Joyce!” I’m literally begging her to leave, but she just shunned at me and went inside anyway..

I grabbed her arm and pulls her out, causing me and her to fall down face to face with each other..

I never went red like this ever, staring at her this close, with a real girl! I never had this trouble with Fluttershy before.

I quickly stood up and helped her to get up as well.. As I was about to ask her to leave again
Fluttershy floats in front of the door as Joyce spots her immediately...