• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 6,405 Views, 171 Comments

My Shy Little Friend - ChromeRegios



Fluttershy had the same problem like Dashie 5 years ago

  • ...
14
 171
 6,405

A bad end... (Alternate Ending 1)

(This one is short though... But He insisted it might have a small Tragedy to it)

A bright light engulfs the room, blinding me in the process. I shouted her name to the top of my lungs. As the light disappears, I slowly regained my sight. They were all gone. All of the ponies had vanished. She was gone and no longer with me now.

“They're... gone.. There’s nothing here anymore...” I said in a dead pan voice. My heart, my soul, and my feelings suddenly went away...

I felt, depressed... No, more than depressed. I was furious...

“Why did I let her go?! I should have said No!” I complained and cursed my self. She was my life, my pride and joy in the house! I couldn't bare that raw fact. I stood there, motionless... waiting... waiting for something, anything to happen! Thinking that this was all just a bad dream! I looked around, and called out. I kept calling out her name, hoping that she was still there...

Silence...

My eyes widened, and my body starts to tremble. I ran across the rooms looking, frantically searching for my daughter, as I was going down the second floor I fell down the stairs, bouncing painfully with every thud I made. By the time I reached down the bottom of the stairs, I already broke my neck. I lay there, motionless as my vision fades... I heard the door swung open, and a small scream followed after that.. The Next thing I remembered was the voice of Joyce, after I slipped into darkness... I felt a soft thing came flopping down my back, but it was actually a stretcher. Joyce called in an ambulance and drove me to the hospital.

Several hours later I was in the ICU, they were all trying to save my life, for the accident was too severe. Beneath all the activity that's going on, I still remember all that time time with Fluttershy. I looked around with my blurred vision, doctors were scrambling to get me saved. But it was too great, My body slowly loses its strength, I closed my eyes and slowly...but surely... I died... The only thing I regret was, not dying in the hands, or rather hooves of my beloved daughter...