• Published 4th Aug 2019
  • 661 Views, 64 Comments

The Everycraftery - Liquid Truth



Twilight and Einstein opens up a craftery. It opens anywhere, anywhen, and makes anything anyone ask for, no questions asked.

  • ...
0
 64
 661

Spare

"I'm your friend."

Lucy leaned back on the ground, chuckling. "That's cheesy as fuck."

Sweetie summoned a duct tape from her hat, taped Lucy's wing back in place. She took a wrench, fixed her obliterated horn. She felt Twilight loosening her grip and heard her prideful chuckle, and Sweetie laughed. "So I am."

"So you are."


The silver bells chimed, announcing the arrival of one Sweetie Belle and one Lucid Sparkle into the Everycraftery.

"Your horn will need time to recover, Lucy."

"I know, I know. I can still go on quests, though."

"Where would we be going?"

Lucy opened up the circuit board. "Back to the androids' nest, of course. I'm not done yet."

Sweetie frowned. "You won't."

Lucy scoffed. "Is that a challenge?"

"That's a fact."

"Why?"

"I won't be coming with you if you do."

"Well, fine. You won't be coming anyway."

A careful setting on the board later, Lucy spun around with a raised eyebrow. "Sweetie?"

"Yes?"

"Where's your hat?"

"I'm not coming."

"You... what?"

She shrugged. "I said I won't come." She began walking to the door, but then stopped mid-way as Lucy came before her.

Lucy glared down at Sweetie. "I don't like this kind of attitude, Sweetie."

Sweetie huffed. "You're not my mom. Not that I would listen even if you were."

"I'm your employer."

Sweetie raised an eyebrow. "You're threatening to fire me for leaving?"

Lucy opened her mouth, then closed it back.

Sweetie sidestepped. "Thought so." And she began walking again, then stopped again as she felt the cold touch of metal against her temple.

"You are coming with me, Sweetie."

"Not if you're killing anything." She spun around, the nozzle of the gun now at her forehead. "And you won't be killing anything."

"I can kill you now."

Sweetie cocked the hammer back. "Really, now?"

Lucy pushed the nozzle against her forehead. "Of course. I can replace you at any time."

Sweetie smiled. "You can't."

"What makes you think that?"

"You haven't shot me yet." Sweetie took the gun with her hoof. "Coward." She pointed it at her head.

Lucy slapped the gun away.

Sweetie smiled at the glare she's receiving. A fire burning behind her eyes gnawed at the lavender irises, thawing away a thick layer of frost.

"I..."

Sweetie hugged her tight. "I love you too, Lucy."

"I... You can't love me too if I don't love you first."

"I just did."

"You... You cheeky son of a bitch."

Sweetie laughed "And you won't have it any other way."

Author's Note:

Thank you for joining me on this ride. The theme may have changed drastically, but I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I have.

Comments ( 5 )

A fascinating ride. I don't think this went in the direction anyone expected. Thank you for it.

I quite enjoyed this story, and the choose your own adventure aspect of this last chapter is very interesting.

Of course, I read both because I cannot have a single unread chapter in my tracking.

But anyways, even though the aspect changed so much, I enjoyed the ride.

Well, I definitely didn't expect that. Cheesy, but the good kind.

An odd one, it was; thank you for writing. :)

Great story. Definitely should have more attention.

Login or register to comment