• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

VIII. Everfree Forest

Everfree Forest

“Oh joy, the MDT is almost ready. I just need some fuel and it will be ready” Richtofen, the German doctor, said. He looked at the teleporter mainframe with pleasure and satisfaction and grinned “that brat delayed my plans, but soon she shall pay” he laughed “soon!”

“Ehem” he heard and turned around. He coughed and then he said:

“Oh Twilight, I knew you couldn’t resist to see mein creation” he then saw Princess Celestia next to Twilight “Oh my, what a surprise”

“Edward Richtofen” the violet unicorn said seriously “by royal order, I introduce you to Princess Celestia; the supreme ruler of Equestria”

“Oh pretty” he lifted his left arm, doing the known national socialist salute, “It’s good to see the supreme being of this land. It’s almost as exciting as meeting ze führer in person”

The Princess couldn’t help but to smile slightly, she then took a step towards the human, “and it is such a pleasure to see a human after a long time”

“What?” Twilight asked confused.

“So, what brings you to this common place besides meeting ze most genius doctor?”

“My sister, Princess Luna, told me about you. She seemed upset though; she told me about your actions when she went to the party. She told me there are three of you”

“Actually, there are four of us” he interrupted “but I never knew what they did or went”

“Richtofen, don’t interrupt the princess when she’s speaking”

“Oh ja, sorry about that” he then said sarcastically “it’s not like she shall banish me to the Moon or touch me in ze...”

“Ehem!” the violet unicorn interrupted him.

“Sorry again” he turned back to the white winged unicorn “so, if you want to meet those monkeys that are with me, then you’d have to wait for a long time”

“Then it shall be this way” the Princess casted a pillow and sat on it “they can take their time. There is no hurry”

“Oh wunderbar! Now, to wait for them” he looked around, sighed and then said “Dempsey’s right, maybe having some minions to shoot at wouldn’t be so bad after all. I’m getting bored”

“Minions to shoot at?” Twilight asked with great confusion.

“Oh ja, ze doctor has some interesting stories” he thought for a moment “maybe your majesty would like to hear them meanwhile”

The Princess nodded her head in sign of agreement and said “you may proceed, Richtofen”

“Oh please, just call me Edward... or ze Doctor” he then sat on the grass “Now this is the story of how I became ze greatest genius in Germany”

“Germany?”

“Silence, Twilight!” he replied “ze Doctor is telling a story to ze Princess”

He then proceeded to begin with his tales about his adventures, along with his partners, throughout the zombie infestations. Princess Celestia was listening with curiosity as Twilight was trying to understand what he was talking about.