• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

X. Fluttershy's Cottage

Fluttershy’s Cottage

Berry Punch, the purple earth pony, was walking to the cottage in search for information after she was told one of the humans entered there. She had spent her time asking everypony she saw about the humans, especially Nikolai, and she already knew they were first seen by the pink overactive pony known as Pinkie Pie.

She opened the gate to the cottage’s front yard and approached to the door. She was about to knock it when she suddenly heard something strange.

“No Tak, you’re doing it wrong” she heard from the inside. It was Fluttershy’s voice. She noticed her tone was energetic and assertive.

“What in the...?” Berry put her left ear on the door.

“No, no, no, Tak. You’re going too fast. Slow down a bit”

The purple earth pony couldn’t help but to think about last night. Her eyes widened and wanted to take a step away from the door, but her curiosity was stronger and she didn’t move.

“Oh Tak, don’t be so rough. Angel might help if you need a hoof... or a hand... if it’s okay with you”

Suddenly, the purple earth pony jumped in shock after she heard a loud sound from inside the cottage. It sounded like if something heavy fell.

“No Tak, No!” she heard with an angry tone “You don’t want mama Fluttershy to punish you again, do you?”

“Eww” her eye twitched once and blinked her eyes twice. She heard nothing for a few moments and she felt relieved. Suddenly, Fluttershy started to talk again.

“Okay Tak, now put it inside nice and slow. No need to hurry, you already damaged it earlier”

“Oh for Celestia” she thought “this would be a perfect time to stop it, but how?” she looked around with her eyes as she stood still

“Yay, you made it. I’m so proud of you, my little lovely pet” she heard how the yellow Pegasus was breathing loudly and then said tired “You’re such an energetic boy. You deserve the prize you wanted”

“Wasn’t it already the prize?” the purple mare thought “um, what the hay am I thinking?” she took a step away from the door “okay, time to get over it”. Then, she bucked the door, opened it and entered with her eyes closed.

“Oh my” Fluttershy said after she turned to her shocked “Berry, you startled me” she then noticed the pruple mare’s eyes were closed and she was blushing “are you okay?”

The purple pony opened her eyes slowly as she gulped. She noticed she was breathing fast and her heartbeats were going at a faster rate than normal. When she saw Fluttershy and Takeo, she just kept looking at them without moving or talking.

“Is there something wrong?” the Pegasus asked worried. She was holding a wooden bird nest; its size was almost as half of hers.

“What were you...” Berry Punch asked while hesitating “what were you two doing?” she pointed at Fluttershy, then at Takeo and finally at the crafted item.

“Um, we were just building a nest for the little visitors” Fluttershy answered with a smile “at this time of the year, more birds migrate near here”

“I see” she replied awkwardly “and what was he putting inside... slow and steady?”

“Oh, he was putting a fruit bar inside it. Those lovely brids are hungry when they come here”

“So, you two were just doing that” she laughed nervously “and all this time I thought it was...” she looked at them with an awkward smile and stood silent for a moment.

Although Fluttershy didn’t get what she meant, Takeo did. He sighed and face palmed again. He was sitting on the floor next to Fluttershy and was holding some tools on his hands.

“Ookay” Fluttershy said confused “is there something... I can help you?”

“Actually” she turned her head to Takeo and asked him “do you know where your partners could be?” she took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down “especially the drunken one: Nikolai”

He looked at her surprised and scratched his head. He was about to answer when he noticed Fluttershy was looking at him serious. She turned back to the visitor.

“I’m sorry Berry, but he cannot talk”

“Why not?” she asked “I need to find him urgently”

“Because...” she hesitated for a moment “he’s my pet”

The purple mare sighed “really?”

“Well... yes”

“Now how am I supposed to find that creature?” she replied upset.

“I don’t know” she said with a lower tone.

“This is wonderful” Berry Punch said sarcastically and she turned to the door “I find one of the strangers and he can’t even talk” she was about to open the door when she suddenly stopped and looked through the window after she heard another of the humans.

It was Dempsey; he was running while he was holding the stolen meal on his arm. He was laughing and coughing as he turned his head back for a brief moment.

“What’s the matter, can’t you catch Dempsey, you pon-bitches?” he yelled.

“Now that’s weird” Berry said and Fluttershy approached, standing next to her.

“You won’t get away, Dempsey!” they heard from above; it was Rainbow Dash. She was also chasing him by flying “I thought we had a deal!”

“Oh my, my friend seems to be in trouble” Fluttershy said worried.

“Deal with it!” he yelled. The yellow Pegasus and the purple mare then saw how the rainbow mane Pegasus dove straight to him. Dempsey saw her and with a quick turn he barely evaded her hooves. The blue Pegasus crashed on the floor and rolled for at least ten yards. “So long, sucker!” he laughed and they saw him run until they couldn’t see him.

“You won’t escape, you hear?” the rainbow mane Pegasus yelled and tried to flutter her wings “Ouch, my wings. Not again!” she yelled angrily and she ran while she tried to lift herself up.

“What just happened?” Berry Punch wondered.

“I don’t know, but my friend needs...” she cut her talk when both felt the ground shaking. They gasped when they saw the entire apple family running at the same direction Dempsey was. The two mares followed them with their eyes until they were gone.

“Now that was weirder” Berry said after a moment “What did he do to be chased by the apple family anyway?”

“Something terrible for sure” the shy Pegasus replied and turned back to Takeo “luckily they’re not alike” she smiled at him and then turned back to the purple mare “maybe you could follow that one”

“No thanks” she replied reluctantly “I will stop looking for that drunk creature and call it a night”

“But it’s not night time yet”

“You don’t say?” the mare replied sarcastically and then walked out the cottage. The yellow Pegasus lifted her head down, closed her eyes and sighed.

“This is not right” she mumbled. She turned to Takeo and walked towards him. She stood next to him and hugged him. “You know Tak” she said “I’m sorry if I did something wrong or against your will” she smiled “I will teach you about the stare and then we go back with your friends, okay?”

The Japanese, although he was surprised, nodded his head.

“Oh, and you can talk again”

“Phew, thank you Miss Fruttershy” he said with a smile “after arr this this, I now know my honor is nothing compared to yours. A honorabre mythical Pegasus wirr arways have my respect” he paused for a moment “even after being treated rike a dog”

The yellow Pegasus blushed and then talked to him about her unique skill; from how she used it for the first time to how influential it could be. Takeo stood silent and was taking mental notes while he was listening to her with great interest.