• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

IV. Sugarcube Corner

Sugarcube Corner

The pastry shop’s door opened, letting the yellow Pegasus and his “pet” enter. She was smiling and carrying the handle on her mouth as Takeo showed a face of shame and embarrassment. The pink pony noticed them and quickly approached to them bouncing.

“Hello Fluttershy!” she said “are you two playing a game? I love games!”

“Oh, um...” Fluttershy hesitated, she was thinking how to answer her friend about the fact a human was her pet “meet Tak, he’s my... pet”

“Ohh!” Pinkie Pie mounted on his back “sounds like fun”

“Get off me, pony” Takeo said upset “or erse, I’rr...”

“Tak” Fluttershy interrupted “I think I said my pets never talk”

“But...”

“Tak, I’m serious” she looked at his eyes. He sighed and evaded his sight.

“Gee up Tak!” the pink pony yelled as she grabbed his ears and pulled them. The human got angry and begun to shake his body in a futile attempt to get her off him. She giggled as she was grabbing him and humping “this is certainly fun, Fluttershy!”

He finally managed to grab her left hoof and took her off his back. He was about to throw her when he heard her “master’s” voice

“Tak!” she said serious “don’t dare to hurt my friends”. When she noticed he wasn’t listening to her, she grabbed a newspaper, rolled it and hit his head “bad, Tak, bad!”

It took more time for Takeo to let Pinkie Pie go than it took her to stand up and coughed before she grinned widely again “hey, calm down, Tak!” she said “I was just playing. I knew you’re all so funny since I met you yesterday”

He sighed while he was trying to not to talk as ordered. Fluttershy turned to her pink friend and said: “Pinkie Pie, I...um... we came here for a dessert” she smiled “it’s a reward for Tak, he’s very kind, nice and obedient” the human face palmed

“Ohhh!” the pink pony said and then she went to the counter “what will it be, Fluttershy?” she pointed at several pastries “cake, cupcake, muffin, cookies or candy cranes?”

“Oh, I guess it’s up to Tak” she turned to him “your choice”

He looked at her for a moment before he took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down. “I stirr can’t berieve I’m taking orders” he thought “especiarry from a pony” he then looked at the pastries “this shame wirr onry rast for a day at reast. Better forrow her game, her creepy stare is powerful and honourabre”

“So, what will it be?” Pinkie said to him, cutting his line of thought “personally, I recommend chocolate muffins, they’re so delicious!” she giggled

After a moment, he finally pointed at a banana cake. Losing no time, Pinkie Pie took it and gave it to him. Fluttershy smiled and she took a couple of bits from her bag.

“This one’s free, Flutter” the pink pony said “after all, this one’s for a very special friend of mine” she turned to Takeo “we are friends, right?”

“What’s wrong with this one?” he thought and raised an eyebrow confused. He didn’t fully get her words and before he could react she was bouncing around him.

“I already met Richtofen and Dempsey. Both are tons of fun!” she stood in front of him “I see you’re funny too” she opened her eyes widely “Oh, maybe we all can meet again”

“We all?” Fluttershy asked confused.

“Well, duh!” she begun to count with her hooves “Twi, Dashie, AJ, Rarity, Tak, Ed, Dempsey, Nikolai, you and me” she then said excited “tons of fun before they go, Pinkie Pie style” she looked at her watch “oh my, it’s almost time. It was nice to meet you, but I gotta get ready” she pushed them to the entrance.

“Time for what?” the yellow Pegasus asked.

“You’ll see for yourself soon” she laughed “soon!” and, before her friend could ask her something else, she closed the door.
Takeo gulped and he turned his head to the Everfree Forest “I better get out of this prace. Those ponies are frightening and rare”

“Tak” Fluttershy said “we’d better get to go now. I need to feed the bunnies in my cottage”. The human nodded his head and both went back to her home.