• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

VII. Sweet Apple Acres

Sweet Apple Acres

After spending a couple of hours with the fillies, Dempsey returned to his place on the table. He noticed Applejack was smiling at him, but he pretended he didn’t notice that and took a jar of apple juice. He filled a glass and lifted it at the height of his nose. He smelled it and then he took a swig.

“So, how was it?” the orange pony asked while she was still smiling at him.

“How was what?” he replied drily

“Ah mean the fillies. Ya seemed happy”

“It’s not of your business” he looked at the table “where the hell is the food? I’m starving and I must meet the others as soon as possible”

“Dashie went t’help mah family. They’ll be here in no time”

“Yeah right” he sighed and he looked at Applejack for a moment “so, since that tomboy’s not here, then I wanna ask you something”

“Ask away, Dempsey. Ah’ll try t’answer with honesty”

He got close to her and whispered “are you two on a relationship?” the orange pony’s smile faded and looked at him strangely “’cause you seemed too friendly back at the party”

“What?” she replied shocked “of course not, we’re just good ol’ friends”

“I don’t think so” he grinned “alcohol makes us do stupid things, but it also reveals our feelings” he stood back on his chair “just like my family says: only children and drunken people are honest”

“Of course not, ah just wanted t’help her. T’was the only idea that came up in my mind” she said nervously.

“All right” he said mockingly “if you’re not a lesbo, then y’all bitches have a very special way to express your feelings”

“Don’t call us like that” she said slightly upset “ah’m already makin’ this up to ya. Even Dashie’s embarrassed about... well, y’know that” she then noticed some of her familiars were looking at her. She whispered to Dempsey: “and please don’t let mah family know ‘bout it.”

“Oh well, do I really have a choice?” he replied “as long as this “feast” doesn’t last long and I get the hell out of here, then there will be no problem”

Suddenly, the doors opened and Rainbow Dash, along with several ponies, entered as they here holding baskets and pots.

“Food’s here!” she said loudly and happy. She approached to the table and carefully put the pot on it “careful, it’s hot”

While the other ponies were putting the food on the table, the rainbow mane Pegasus sat next to Dempsey. She seemed a little tired, but she did her best to hide it by grinning.

“Wow, now that surprised me” the human said as he was looking at the great variety of meals in front of him “oh my, is that a pie?” he pointed at a circular cooked mass with fruit on it

“Heh, ah knew you’ll like it Dem...” Applejack said before she stood silent while Dempsey yelled.

“Fuck yeah!” he reached it and grabbed a portion.

“Dempsey!” Rainbow Dash said worried

“What?” he looked at her and then at the other ponies; they were looking at him upset “well... awkward”

“It’s a tradition the youngest ponies gets served first” Applejack said and then she looked at the fillies. They took a seat near the trio.

“Okay then. I hate freaking traditions anyway” he left the portion he was holding and returned to his place. Meanwhile, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked at the meals with shiny eyes and then they took their favorite ones.

Applebloom took a bite on the apple pie, chewed it slowly and then swallowed it. She grinned widely and turned to her sister “Oh sis, this is the best fuckin’ pie ah ever tasted”

“Say what!?” Applejack replied. She felt her heartbeat was accelerating as she looked at the other ponies. Dempsey, in the other hand, barely contained a laugh

“Oh, my dear” Granny Smith, an old green earth pony, said as she felt deeply shocked.

“Ah said this pie is fuckin’ tasty, right Scoot?” she replied naturally. She never suspected about the true meaning of the new word she just learned.

“It sure does” the orange filly replied “not like that crappy corn snack I ate this morning”

As the apple family were looking at the fillies shocked and not knowing what to do, Dempsey was grinning. Granny smith fainted after she heard Scootaloo saying another bad word; Big Macintosh, a stallion with red coat, held the old mare.

“Holy shit!” Sweetie Belle said worried “what happened to Granny smith?”

“Girls, you better stop saying all those words now” Rainbow Dash said angry.

“Why?” Scootaloo said “but I thought I sounded badass”

“What?”

“No Scoot, you’re wrong” Applebloom poked her “that’s not how ya say it, dumbass”

“Applebloom” Applejack said angry “get over here, you bad-mouthed filly!”

“What for?” she replied worried “what did ah do wrong?”

“Ya know what ya did. Y’are grounded, lady”

“Awww” Applebloom made a sad puppy face “but sis...”

“But nothing! You three won’t meet each other for a very long time”

“Pfft, what a cunt” Scootaloo mumbled

“I heard you” the rainbow mane Pegasus said. The orange filly turned back and realized too late she was standing behind her “you three fillies have no manners, don’t you? I’m disappointed, Scootaloo”

“But..but...”

“Excuse me, but we actually tried to impress you with overwhelming manners” the white unicorn filly interrupted as she raised her hoof.

“Uh?” the blue Pegasus was confused.

“Yeah, Dempsey taught us about these brand-new manners from his world”

“Dempsey?” Applejack said upset. Her eye twitched twice and she turned back to her left and realized he was gone. The seat was empty and the apple pie was gone. She breathed heavily as her patience got depleted and then she yelled angrily “Dempsey!”