• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,606 Views, 4 Comments

This Ain't Compendium: Hangover - Xfiles90210



(reupload) Sequel of TAC: Party: A comedic crossover with Call of Duty: Zombies

  • ...
4
 4
 1,606

V. Golden Oaks Library

Golden Oaks Library

“Phew, I finally reordered all the books that creature threw all over the place” Twilight said with a smile, although there were sweat drops on her forehead, she felt full of energy to study as usual. She looked at the bookshelves while she was deciding which one she’ll read.

“Mmph, today’s Sunday, which means relaxation” she took a story book “guess I’ll read this one. I’ve never seen it before” she opened it and read “Anthology, by Peacebringer”

Before she could turn the page, a ball of bright light spawned in the library, she turned around and she gasped in surprise. The bowed down and she approached slowly to the royal visitor.

“Princess Celestia, what a surprise” she said nervously.

“Twilight Sparkle” she announced “my sister informed me about the incidents that happened yesterday”

“Oh” she gulped “about that...” she stopped talking after the white Winged Unicorn made her a sign to stop.

“My most faithful student; I have witnessed your improvement during your stay and I trust you deeply”

“Princess?”

“And for that, I shall entrust you a very important task” she walked to a window and saw through it.

“Your wish is my command, Princess” she said while she was still bowing down “what is the nature of such important task?” the princess turned back to her, smiling.

“I want you to formerly introduce me to the new human visitors” the violet unicorn widened her eyes “my sister told me about them after she arrived to the castle and I must meet them personally”

“Really?” she said surprised and the Princess nodded her head. “But” she said worried “they are not... I mean, it would be better to not to meet them”

“May I know the reason?” Princess Celestia asked. The violet unicorn, as she remembered what happened, evaded her sight in embarrassment “I see you went through an undesirable experience, my faithful student. With your progress on friendship and your diligence, I am sure you will handle this properly” she turned to the front door and opened it with her magic “with that matter clear, I am sure you will have no objection”

“Y... Yes Princess” the violet unicorn walked to the door “please follow me. Pinkie Pie told me where they are”. They then walked towards the Everfree Forest where Richtofen is repairing the machine.