• Published 19th Feb 2019
  • 2,208 Views, 49 Comments

Two Lonely Souls - Mediocre Morsov



Equestria is finally at peace a decade after Twilight and Spike first came to Ponyville. With no more need for heroes, most of the Mane 6 move on, but Applejack seems to be left behind. At least, until a certain dragon comes over to help.

  • ...
7
 49
 2,208
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Update! Great job. Fun and emotional. Hoping for more soon!:moustache::ajsmug:

I just found this story and read up to this chapter. It's been a really nice read! I very much like how you portray their loneliness issues realistically, as well as introduce new conflict points seamlessly into the story. It really does feel like a story about the pains of trying to reconnect with a friend group that has scattered for a while now.

I wasn't sure how to feel about each chapter having a sex scene at first. However, you do show both Spike and Applejack having some good chemistry with each other, and their sexual escapades do drive the story forward sometimes too (ex: the question of dragon pregnancy, not wanting to see Applejack on fire, etc). Plus, they are good sex scenes in general. :p

PS: don't worry too much about the ending, whether it's chapter endings or the story's ending. IMO stories often are about the journey more than the destination, and all an ending really needs to do is to summarize the results and give some small hints about how life might be once the story closes. Think of it like this: a story is like a jet flight. The prologue is making sure it gets off the runway at a good speed to keep momentum and not explode trying to do so. The story itself is the flight itself and the real meat of it. The ending is throttling down and ensuring a smooth touchdown on the runway. That's all an ending needs to do really.

Granted I know very little about jets so that may not be entirely accurate, but I hope that makes some sense!

Please! For all that is holy! Continue the story! We want to know what happens next! :raritycry:

10812088
Yeah! Make moooooore! Please?

Login or register to comment