• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 4,174 Views, 118 Comments

Stars Dashing - RobotFox



Decepticons come to Equestria but Starscream sees the ponies in a different perspective namely RD

  • ...
4
 118
 4,174

Epilogue Celestia’s Point of View

Epilogue Celestia’s Point of View

It’s been how long? What seemed like almost two years has passed…and nothing changes since then. I’ve changed…but I don’t want to…I don’t want any of this.

It was shortly after Twilight and the others vanquished Nightmare Moon. Of course I was happy to have my sister back and happy to share the power once again…but it changed… After a month or so I started to feel headaches, I felt tired all the time and food didn’t seem to satisfy any kind of hunger I felt. Eventually, they passed but…I noticed how I started to change in mind.

I started to feel…greed. I wanted all the power back…but I didn’t. It seemed that in my mind I wanted it all back. I controlled when the sun and moon were to shine, I didn’t have to share it. That’s what seemed…but it my heart I wanted no such thing. I love my sister; I want to rule by her like we’ve been doing again.

Within time, I started to feel cold. I started to disregard Twilight’s Friendship reports. I thought that her friends input on Friendship would help but I started to do the same with them as well. When I tired to read them, I would feel sick, even when I thought that they were learning very important lessons. Not in disgust but physically.

Within time I looked over a vast collection of books that my mother gave me. In time I’m supposed to share this collection with my sister but…I still haven’t…it’s mine…that’s what my mind says. The collection of books where of many one of a kind, they were all created by a number of explorers and scientists and one book by these people exists. I found myself looking at these books, I would actually forget to raise the sun and Luna had to remind me.

Within time I started to find more interest in one that talked about when they saw two mechanical beings that landed on the planet. There were sketches of them in the book. Little did I know that I would see one of them in person very soon…

When I learned of their existence, the talk of a large powerful mechanical being seemed not so farfetched, it was merely a sighting and sketch was also in the book… The book didn’t have a name but from deep in my mind I heard and felt the name…Unicron. I didn’t want to believe such a monstrous being could exist…I wanted it’s power…I wanted all of it’s power… This was the first time in so many years I felt completely helpless.

As time went on further…it only seemed to worsen. I wanted more than devastating power, I wanted authority…more than Equestia could offer. Ever since I learned that there are in fact aliens and other planets with race to command…I wanted it. But not in my heart, I wanted to stay where I was supposed to be. But I wanted it all somehow.

When the Transformers first came to Equestia I actually tried to kill them. I never wanted to do that to anypony or anything. When confronted with Starscream, I tired to make him disappear from existence…and it only turned him into a pony, both times. I felt a need to remove him from existence! But I’m so happy that Luna’s theory seemed to be correct, that they are somewhat immune. And Starscream’s prolonged exposure to the planet seemed to have only very mild effects of magic, so I didn’t kill him…I don’t want to kill him…but my mind did.

What made me terrified was that this all felt like free will. It doesn’t feel like I’m not in control…I feel in control but… it’s like…a Nightmare…


Author's Note- Well I guess I was being a little too vague at the end and many people understandably got the wrong idea. So I decided to explain it better without actually giving it away...Though I feel I now made it too obvious but whatever. Anyway, hope this clears everything up.

Comments ( 14 )

.......*Notices you spelled nightmare with a capital N*Hey you made a ty-*thinks*......I C WUT U DID THERE

309938
Oh shit indeed.

Ah yes, my old frienemy. Escalation.

So Celly is loosing it like Luna lost it, and shes turning into a cross of Celestia and Megatron... and Starscream is dating Dash... this sounds like something that would happen if you threw universes in a blender and set it to high.
I love universe shakes.

It's ironic isn't it? Transformers are indeed possessed of their own form of magic... transformation magic. Normally, it's robot to machine... but if Equestrian Magic can escalate it to machine/organic transformation... okay I have to stop thinking about this or I'll suffer a possibility overload.

Sequel. PLEASE....

Eeyup! Equestria is screwed! Moony has taken over Tia, Luna is none the wiser, and there is NO WAY Discord is sitting THIS one out. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/lolface_Queen_Chrysalis.png

i....i LOVE this story :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

315011 It depends on If he was a bruiser before or after. Genius bruiser Is a big guy that happens to be a smart guy too, the inversion is badass bookworm where a smart guy happens to be strong too.

I still say that she needs a spanking, but now she needs it with the Matrix and from Optimus Prime!!! Or better yet Primus himself! I am loving this twist! :trollestia:

Well RD is the embodiment of loyalty, and Starscream is the embodiment of getting people to hate him. but I'll bite, a ship is a ship.

A fun read and a cute ship, shame both the sequel and the account seem to be dead, but I enjoyed it none the less and will hold out hope for more, from either this author or someone else (or myself If inspiration strikes, lol)

11130111
Man wtf was wrong with me in 2012??? Little 13 year old prick is what I was apparently

Within time I started to find more interest in one that talked about when they saw two mechanical beings that landed on the planet. There were sketches of them in the book. Little did I know that I would see one of them in person very soon…

Two titans of metal, landing in Equestria... Thrust and Dirge perhaps :ajsmug: sorry it's just very familiar to 'Megatron takes Equestria' which I read a few days ago

11527789
Bruh, my comment here was almost a decade old.

Login or register to comment