• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 4,173 Views, 118 Comments

Stars Dashing - RobotFox



Decepticons come to Equestria but Starscream sees the ponies in a different perspective namely RD

  • ...
4
 118
 4,173

Transform

Chapter 3 Transform

“My fellow Decepticons, I believe we have obtained enough information about this weary planet.” Megatron said to his men.

In the bridge of the Nemesis, Megatron called in all the available Decepticons that he brought over when he split his forces. Now he had himself, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Soundwave. He did plan on calling in reinforcements from Shockwave but decided to hold off on it unless it was absolutely necessary.

Starscream only smirked smugly at Megatron’s opening statement. Some information. All they learned was a few locations and who primarily ruled the planet. What kind of information was that? Did he even consider their telekinetic abilities. Did he even factor the fact that they saw them in their times of peace, that didn’t mean they didn’t have effective defenses.

“Our time has come. The only force that could even stand a chance against us is currently stuck on Earth. And if they do somehow make it off Earth, we’ll have all the energy we need from Equestria.” Megatron continued “It seems that this planet may even be with richer resources, according to our scans, it’s safe to say that they have hardly tapped their planet’s resources. Not only will this finally end the current stalemate that is between our enemies but this will also end the energy crisis on Cybertron as well. We’ll attack the planet in four Earth hours.”

“All Hail Megatron!” the Decepticons cheered except for Starscream for all he did was move his lips and had arm out but didn’t say anything.

Megatron seemed to notice his lack of tone in his voice. It’s pretty hard to miss where Starscream voice was since it did stand out much like Soundwave’s, especially since there were only four of them.

“Do you have something to say Starscream? My ‘loyal’ Second-in-Command?”

Starscream stayed silent for a brief moment. In recent time, he started to lay off trying to take over the Decepticons and destroy or overrule Megatron but his time in silence made it harder to follow his leader’s orders. For a brief time he actually tried to gain Megatron’s favor, in a way trying gain a favor. But instead Megatron continued desecrate him in front of the Decepticons and occasionally beating him into submission.

Giving in, the red seeker raised his arm and yelled “All Hail Megatron!”

Megatron gave a satisfied grin and turned his back to them. “Good, we are to attack the grounded town that Starscream found in the time stated.”

The red jet finally stood to oppose his leader “Megatron if I my humbly suggest, wouldn’t be wiser if we were to attack what we believe is their government, after all-” it was then the leader brought his back cannon to the side and fired at the Air Commander. It was only his leg but it was still painful and it made him shut up. He reacted by clenching his inflicted wound and looked up at his leader in anger.

“Much like everything else, you fail to see my plan. We need to show this planet what we are capable of. Once they see they are no match, they will hand the keys to the planet to us.”

--Three and a half Earth Hours Later On Equestria--

Much like Rainbow Dash expected Twilight found nothing that was even related to what she was talking about. So after about three hours of mindless searching it was about late afternoon when she told her to forget about it and left herself. Fluttershy was them for an hour but felt she should go home and take care of the animals, fearing she was putting to much work on the little rabbit. But knowing the lavender unicorn she would be searching for hours on what she saw.

As she walked out of the library which was a mess thanks to Twilight’s impulse to learn everything, she could tell Spike wasn’t going to have a good time. In a way the unicorn always amazed her one way or another and this one was trying to find something that she didn’t even see and when she herself quit caring, you’d think that she would too but that wasn’t how Twilight Sparkle works.

The light blue pegasus walked out of the library stretching her wings. It was good to finally get some fresh air, after being cooped up inside the tree for so long and really doing nothing but lying around and rolling on the floor as she continued to look pointlessly at things that didn’t resemble any of what she saw. In fact it almost got to the point where she saw started to not care.

But in a way, how could she not care? She’d never seen anything like it. A rather large metal creature that could change form and fly at an incredible rate. Rainbow Dash was pretty fast, but she couldn’t get to that speed that quickly if she tried. One thing that bothered her though, what was it doing there and why was it just looking at them. In a way it kinda bothered her, it was just watching them, she would take it as bad news but who would she tell?

She shook her head, trying to get rid of her curiosity.

“Hi Dashie!” he loud voice echoed. The cyan pegasus was fully aware to of who this was. “Hey, Pinkie, What’s up?”

“A party!” Rainbow rolled her eyes “Yeah, the Cakes are hosting Scootaloo’s Birthday party!”

“It’s Scootaloo’s Birthday!” The blue pegasus face hoofed. She totally forgot about that. Really she wouldn’t concern herself with such a thing but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t have a little thing for the young pegasus for admiring her and such.

“Yup! Hey why don’t you join us! I’m sure Scootaloo would be really happy if you showed up!” The pink Earth pony asked.

The pegasus shrugged with a smile, it was the least she could do considering she forgot about it.

“Yay! Let’s go!” and with that the pink Earth Pony and the Rainbow Dash entered the notorious Sugar Cube Corner.

Much like many fillies birthday parties that Pinkie designed before, it was very bright, colorful and full of games and entertainment for the young ones to the adults. Rainbow always figured that Pinkie Pie got her cutie mark for a reason.

The pegasus worked amongst the large crowd of fillies that were enjoying the parties festivities. She would just fly over everyone but she couldn’t spread her wings without hitting anyone. So she had to shimmer her way through but at least they were all short so it made it somewhat easier to find the particular filly she was looking for.

“Rainbow Dash!” a voice called out. The cyan pony turned her attention to the origin to see the young orange pegasus calling out to her. “You came!” She was at a small table next to one of the exits of the building. Next to were her too closest friends, Applebloom and Sweetie Bell.

Rainbow smirked as she worked her way through the crowd of fillies to get to her number one admirer. After gently pushing some kids out of the way, in which they returned, she finally was able to get to the young admirer. And upon doing so she was met with a hug on her foreleg from the young pegasus.

“I’m so glad you came! I know you’re busy and all with your tricks and everything so I’m really happy you could make it.”

Rainbow smirked “Hey, no biggy.” It was then she thought of something “Hey, how about I show you a few tricks outside later?”

“Really?!” the young pegasus exclaimed to which Rainbow Dash nodded to. It really was all she could think of since she didn’t have a present. “Even the Sonic Rainboom?” she said hoping she’d say yes.

Rainbow chuckled nervously and rubbed her mane lightly with her hoof “I don’t know about that but I can show you some new moves I’ve working on.”

“Alright!” The Cutie Mark Crusaders said together to which Rainbow merely smiled.

Just them a loud boom and vibration hit the suddenly. Glasses, presents and all sorts of items fell to the floor. Most of the ponies lost their footing and fell on the floor or hitting into the nearest wall.

“Ah, What the hay was that?” Rainbow Dash exclaimed trying to get up after having her head ramming into a nearby wall.

Like usual, Pinkie Pie was the only one who didn’t seemed to be affected by it “Oooh! Suspenseful party! We should-”

“Right now is not the time Pinkie!” The female pegasus yelled annoyed with her optimistic attitude, especially when they had no idea what was going on.

The children were either hiding or running frantic around room and that is where they all felt another loud, vibrating boom thus forcing Rainbow Dash to the wall again. “Alright, who the hay is causing all this?!” She immediately spread her wings and made her way to the open door that was near the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

When she flew out she noticed what it was, she saw three metal creatures in the air firing what looked like magic energy beams at the town. They were targeting all the buildings causing destruction in their wake.

“Oh Celestia…” she shook her head furiously “You aren’t taking this town without a fight!” And she immediately took to the air.

--More than Meets the Eye--

Megatron landed on the surface of the planet while the three seekers made their air assaults around the city. Upon landing and firing his fusion cannon at a tree that was turned into a residence, Soundwave landed by him also firing a small brigade of lasers toward random buildings in the town.

“It is far too easy.” Megatron smirked once again firing his cannon toward the town.

As the Decepticons were doing their assault, civilian ponies were running away from devastation the Cybertronian machines were causing, from the seekers raining of lasers from the sky with occasional missile attacks, to Megatron’s massive fusion cannon. Most ponies were either literally blown out of their homes or some running into them getting hit by the impact from either of the attacks.

Soundwave got his few shots in and then opened his chest “Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak: eject, Operation: Destruction!”

It was then the named cassettes came from his chest immediately made their assault. Laserbeak made his way to air staying only a few inches from the ponies’ height firing its lasers at them or at least at the ground. Rumble and Frenzy made their immediately open fire with their blaster pistols as Ravage was just chasing after any pony he came across.

“Ha ha, these creatures make humans look like Omega Supreme!” Skywarp mocked over their comlink as he continued to rain down his brigade.

“At least the humans tried to fight back, this is embarrassing…” Thundercracker added while doing the same.

Starscream remanded silent for a moment not really having much to add since he agreed with both their statements. So after a moment he added “This is all a waste of time and energy!”

“This attack isn’t up for debate Starscream! We’re here to make a statement!” Thundercracker reminded trying to get Starscream to co-operate for once in his existence.

“I think this strategy is pointless…” the red jet said growled lightly before speeding up “Split up, we’ll speed up the destruction if we separate.”

The two complied and left their wing leader and went their different directions. Starscream merely continued his assault alone.

--I used to wonder what friendship could be--

Twilight and Spike ran out of their home that was attacked from the massive weapon that fired upon it. When they made it out, they saw the destruction being caused from the machines. Ponies were running every which way trying to avoid the attacks being made.

“What’s going on?!” Spike yelled confused trying to make sense.

Twilight shook her head and started running toward them with Spike on her back “I don’t know, but we have to find out!”

“We want to get closer to that?!”

“There’re ponies in danger Spike! We have to at least evacuate the area!”

Just as she finished her statement she ran into Rarity who was currently running away from all the destruction. “Twilight dear! What are you doing? These…things are attacking!” They had to yell in order to hear over the explosions and firepower being used.

“We have to help evacuate the town! Where’s Pinkie and the others?!”

“I don’t know! I know Sweetie Bell is with Pinkie, I certainly hope they’re alright…”

“We have to find them and get out of here! Let’s-” She was cut off by a sudden blast between them from a shot from the flying machines attacking. The blast knocked both of them away from each other.

The lavender unicorn struggled to get up “Rarity!” She then noticed the Spike wasn’t on her back “Spike!”

“Twilight…” she turned her attention to the side to see the baby dragon on his side.

“Spike!” she called again running toward him and nudged him “Spike, are you alright!?”

“Uh, yeah just a little bump, that’s all…” he said all little wince in his voice but was able to get on his feet.

The unicorn brought him on her back “Rarity!” she called hoping she could still find her okay.

“Twilight!” the white unicorn called out hoping to be loud enough to get over the explosions. Fortunately, Twilight did hear her and was able to run to her.

“Rarity, are you alright?” she asked frantically.

“Yes, We must find-”

“Where do you think you’re going?” A sneaky voice yelled firing a laser at flying yellow Pegasus who was currently flying away as fast as she could from the small red, black, and gold machine. The three of them knew it was Fluttershy.

“Help! If it isn’t a too inconvenient for anyone?!” Fluttershy cried flying away from the machine’s weapon.

“Hold on Fluttershy!” Twilight yelled before glowing her horn. She fired her spell which fires a stream of purple energy at the pegasus’s attacker.

The machine seemed to feel the impact of the attack but it didn’t cause any damage. The red visor optic machine looked at where the attack had struck and saw it did nothing. “Is that the best you ponies have?”

All of them were shocked at this result, but most of all Twilight. She casted a stun spell but it didn’t have an effect on it. “Show’s what Starscream knows” the machine smirked then raising his blaster pistol.

The group was about to run when suddenly a rope appeared around the small machine’s arm. “What the-” it was then suddenly thrown into the air, hit the ground a few feet away, thus dropping his pistol.

The group looked over to see Applejack with her lasso holding onto the machine. “I reckon a beating is in order.”

“Eeyup!” a sudden voice yelled with clear anger in his voice. They turned to the side and saw Big Macintosh himself angry as he went over and gave the small machine a hard buck. The robot yelled in pain and flew back long distance, as well a two large embedded hoof prints on his chassis.

“Y’all right?” Applejack asked running toward her friends. Fluttershy flew toward Macintosh and nuzzled against him and he returned to offer some comfort.

“Yeah, good ti-” Spike was cut off from the explosion occurring nearby. All of them immediately started to run away from the attack that was upon the town. Fluttershy flew up to Twilight “Twilight, what about Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash?”

As they were running Twilight was clearly conflicted as to what they should do. She shook her head “It’s too dangerous, we can only hope they are okay.”

“But-”

“I don’t like it either! But if we stay we’ll all be killed!”

“No one messes with my twin brother and get’s away with it!” a voice similar to the other machine’s called out, stopping the ponies where they were going.

They looked over to see one that looked almost exactly the other but it’s color scheme was very different. This one still had the red visor and a similar blaster pistol but the colors were mostly shades of purple.

He then fired his blaster pistol which caused the ponies to go in a panic and jump back. Like before, Twilight was the first to react, he once again attempted a spell, shooting another stream of energy, causing her horn to glow.

The machine noticed purple aura coming off him, he looked at himself for a second. After a moment, and nothing happened he smirked and fired again causing all of them to jump.

“Are you slipping of your studies Twi?” Applejack was first to question annoyed, all things considered, as they all were taking a step back.

“I don’t know…my magic doesn’t seem to work on them…” she answered worriedly as the robot came closer.

“Ha, this is pathetic. We’ve should’ve attacked this planet millenniums ago!” He then put his pistol on his back and transformed his arms into pile drivers. “Maybe you want a little rumble with Rumble!” He then started to pile drive the ground which caused a powerful rumble and a crack started to form.

“Run!” was all Applejack yelled and they all started to run back from the crack in the earth being formed.

It was then a gun shot was heard behind them, Rumble stopped by the sound. He turned around only to be greeted with a double hoof in the face as his brother did. The six of them looked to see a black stallion Earth pony wearing sunglasses with a red shirt and grenade launcher shells around his neck. His mane was blond and was shave topped, his cutie mark was a nuclear symbol. And to top it off he had a golden handgun in his holster, with a wire, on his foreleg. He also seemed to have a large tube on his back.

“It’s time to hoof ass and chew hay…and I’m all out of hay.” He said quietly to no one particular. He started to run into battle passing the ponies “Excuse me ladies” he said with a smirk and continued on.

“Who’s that?” Fluttershy asked as he ran straight into battle.

“Duke Hoof’em…” Applejack said quietly. *

He started a frontal assault with his handgun firing by pulling the wire, shooting the robotic bird out of the sky that was terrorizing the ponies. Just as he accomplished that, he was attacked from behind by a black and grey robotic panther. It started to bite off his mane but he reacted quickly, he started to roll on his back nearly crushing the machine panther. The panther let go of his mane but was still holding onto his back with his paws.

“Bad kitty!” he said with his rough voice. He then hopped his back legs up making the panther to come of and bucked him hard into a nearby building.

He was far from finished. He then took a look at the skies seeing the black and purple aircraft . He groaned as he lifted the tube on his back forward, which turned out to be a rocket launcher. He aimed for a moment before finally, pulling the wire and firing into the air. The rocket was a direct hit into the black and purple aircraft’s engines. It jutted forward as it blew the engine apart; it transformed to a robot and landed face first into the ground, seemingly knocked out.

“Your face, your ass, what’s the difference?”

Immediately after making his statement a blast was fired from a large blue robot close to him. It was the very one that ejected all the small cassettes. The impact was very strong for any pony, even for Duke, as he was in the air however, he was able to fired a second rocket at the blue machine.

Once again a direct hit, right into his chest shattering what looked like glass everywhere and forcing him to fall on his back, just as the stallion did with himself being knocked out from both the impact and kick of his own weapon.

--Robots in Disguise--

Starscream continued his assault mostly just firing lasers at structures and occasionally on the ground just to startle the fleeing ponies. It was also conflicting on both sides for him when joining the Decepticons. As a former scientist it always bothered him to see such destruction. But giving into his other fairly amazing talent, flying, Starscream’s skills in the skies were far more recognized and has been dubbed to be the most superior than most on Cybertron and the Galaxy. Because of that, he mostly focused on that then corruption for power. Since he’s been fairly cooperative of Megatron as of late, his ‘former’ self start to shine through, see more than just a planet for energy.

Was it simply because the planet was still mostly organic? Was absents of the Autobots which served as a distraction for him to focus on as opposed to his former views? He didn’t know and in a way it didn’t matter. He was stuck with the Decepticons or be terminated. He had no freewill and questioning his morals was out of the question.

He continued his brigade of lasers on the town. Just as he was about to turn around and do another brigade on the town he was suddenly hit on the left wing hard making him lose his balance and started to twirl out of control. While twirling he transformed to robot mode and made his attempt to land on his feet. He succeed in doing so with some sliding in the ground.

“What the-” he looked up to see the cyan pegasus he saw before when he was observing the town. “Well, it seems we have pony with the ability to fight.”

“I don’t know who you are or where you came from, but either way, you’re getting out of my town!” she yelled back.

“I admire your sprit young pegasus, but it is all for naught.” He sneered as he raised his null ray at her.

He fired but the pegasus was fast and dodged it with ease. The seeker growled in frustration and continued to fire but she was dodging them with little trouble. “You’re going to have to do better than that!”

Starscream growled annoyed “You think you can fool the mighty Starscream!” He growled as he transformed back to his F-15 mode and launched into the air “You’ll never defeat me!” he flew around her and after getting some distance he concentrated fire on the pony.

The pegasus was surprised but not enough to freeze in place she was still able to avoid the laser fire and dodge the jet’s attempts to hit her. “Come on, my place is the sky, the great Rainbow Dash, show me some real flying!”

The jet transformed back to robot mode “Well, Rainbow Dash, I am the master of the skies, I know true speed and agility! You’re pitiful race is nothing to me!” Remaining in robot mode he flew toward her firing his null rays at her. Like before she dodged him but she did something different. She counter attacked.

She flew up to him as he was about to roll around to face her again start to fire as he did she upper hoofed him with one of her forelegs in his jaw. “How’d you like that?” He only growled as he tried to grab her. But she was she was quicker.

She did a loop in the air and performed the same move to his jaw. But she didn’t stop there, she then came from the side and hit him from the right side of the face, then the left, the top and even diagonally. Starscream was hardly able to keep up, all he saw was a colorful blur hitting around his face.

“Enough!” He yelled firing his thrusters hard and flying to a great amount speed in a matter of seconds, exceeding Rainbow’s current speed. He growled as he opened his missile launchers and fired two at the pony from both sides. She hardly had time to react she dodged the first one and then came the second, she got on it and jumped off it, but this caused the missile to go off course and collide with the other missile, which caused an explosion.

The impact was incredibly heavy especially to small creature like a pony. The impact was knocked her off balanced and was very painful and Starscream was going to take advantage of this. She was coming toward him and he punched her to the ground. She slide hard on the ground and bounced a bit here and there till finally stopping. Miraculously, she didn’t get knocked out.

“To say you’re endurance was impressive would be an understatement.” The jet smirked as he landed and walked over to her.

“But if you’re flying is something that should be critiqued greatly.” He furthered pushed. She looked up at the machine glaring at the comment he made but she was too much in pain to retaliate.

“Yeah right!...” She groaned “I didn’t need weapons to fight you!”

The jet smirked “Perhaps… but this is war my little pony” He raised his null ray and was ready to fire and end it once and for all. He aligned it with the defenseless pony and…couldn’t shoot.

He didn’t have it in him. What was stopping him? It’s not like he hasn’t been in a situation like this before. Believe it or not, Starscream actually never did an execution; the closest it came was the time he tried to force Skyfire to do an execution and when he wouldn’t he did it for him but it turned out to be a hologram, ironically enough he felt relieved knowing they survived. He’s killed plenty of Autobots before, it was war, happens in war all the time. But no matter how he viewed he couldn’t fire.

He starred at the creature as it starred back. His smirk disappeared into a frown, he slowly lowered his weapon. What was he doing? He stopped and studied the creature; he had the similar feeling of nostalgia as a scientist coming back. He actually did think she was a beautiful creature, minus all the injuries he had inflicted, and thought that this race was one to be admired if anything else, the Decepticons had no business here.

The jet said nothing as he only starred at her and Rainbow only returned a questioning one wondering what was stopping him. It seemed as if everything around them was completely silent, neither of them could hear the screams and the explosions caused by the attack. She could tell that he was having second thoughts and his look was similar to regret. The jet then finally turned around and started to walk away, he then jumped into the air.

Rainbow Dash looked at him confused at what he was doing. In a way it looked like he was truly sad about what he’d had done. Just then, shine of light hit him and he slide into the ground, into a building, out of Rainbow Dash’s sight. She looked up to see the origin.

“Princess Celestia…” she said quietly.

The grand larger white pony with a flowing aqua shades colored mane was flying in the air above Rainbow Dash. Rainbow couldn’t help but smirk, she knew they were in trouble now.

“Invaders!” Celestia yelled with a loud voice that was heard crystal clear even over all the explosions. She was greeted with some laser fire from a blue jet. She put up a purple aura that protected her from the attack and disregarded the jet by using a telekentic spell to get control of the jet and threw him into the ground as it transformed to robot mode knocking it down.

It was then a grey machine larger than she flew toward her and landed on the ground and she did the same. Rainbow Dash struggled to get out of the way for her but considering all the pain she was in it was difficult but she managed to do so.

“Invaders! What is your business here?!” She called out again.

“You must be the ruler of the planet.” The grey machine with red optics and smoking cannon observed.

“I am Princess Celestia of Equestria! Who are you and what is your purpose?”

He smirked “I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. My purpose here on this planet is simple; I want this planet’s resources for energy.” He started to walk closer “This here demonstration was to prove a point, meaning we’ll do any means necessary to get what we require.” He then stopped when they were only a few yards apart; he lifted his fusion cannon and continued “If you don’t want lives at risks any further, you’ll give up your planet.”

“I will do no such thing.” She fired an energy beam from her horn which forced Megatron to take a step back but he wasn’t affect in any other way. She took a step back in shock but was instantly upper cut by the grey machine and then punched in the face to force her back.

“Your feeble abilities are nothing to me!” Megatron said proudly.

All the ponies were horrified by their ruler just easily being bashed up by this machine. But she wasn’t finished, Megatron was about to throw another punch but Celestia put an aura shield to protect herself, once she stumped the leader, she counter attacked with a telekinetic spell that picked up the leader and threw him back on the ground on his back.

While not really damaged in anyway really, he felt he made his point. Soundwave came running behind him and Megatron noticed. He then got up as if nothing had happened “I’m giving you one week. If you fail to comply, I will destroy your race and take your planet by force!”

Soundwave came from behind Megatron as he then transformed to his gun mode. The communications officer transformer fired the Megatron gun at the Princess. The Princess reacted quickly and put up a purple aura shield to protect herself, but the blast was too strong, it broke through and it still hit her making her fall.

“Decepticons! Retreat!” Megatron called as he transformed back to robot mode and flew to the air.

Soundwave called in all his cassettes and flew after him. Thundercracker and Skywarp also complied and flew after their leader to their ship.

Rainbow Dash was horrified much like many of the other ponies to see their leader actually be over powered by anything at all. Even with superior magic, she was hardly able to even defend herself. The pegasus forced her way to her ruler.

“Celestia!” she called out concerned.

The Princess shook her head she had some marks from the punches and a burn mark from the blast but didn’t seem to be serious injured. Not to mention her healing magic was already healing her “I’m alright little one. Just…” She groaned “My men are coming to help out everyone…don’t injure yourself anymore.”

Rainbow Dash nodded and went back on her legs waiting for help to arrive.


A/N: Yeah, I understand if people thought that Duke Hoof'em (Nukem) was unnecessary but he served two purposes. One he is to establish a continuity with another story I'm writing 'Adventures of Duke Hoof'em'. It seemed like something he wouldn't miss so I kinda had to put him in there. Second reason was for helping the Ponies to have some kind of defense against the Transformers since magic doesn't have much or the at least the same effect as it does on other ponies. Don't worry, why that is will be explain in the future.