• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 4,918 Views, 80 Comments

Seven Shades of Rainbow - Damocles23

Comments ( 15 )

YAY! Closure! Now I demand more. IMEDIATLY!

That was a great ending:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

It always sucks when a good story ends, but this ending was pretty good. Nice job.

I noticed a few typos in this chapter and the last one, for example "until I have proofs" should probably just be "until I have proof." Running it through a spell checker should pick more up.

Awww, the rainbow ending was so cute!!! Goddamn fanfics, can we have a little sequel, please???

1518985
I May go back to it once I finish More than This. I just need the time to gather some ideas.

1526154
I'm afraid to ask, but why? :rainbowlaugh:

Which is funny, because I was listening to this.

Always some Repo when I'm writing.

When I found out that this was a clop fic, I was a little annoyed, but how this turned out; amazing story, and it earned my like. Bravo, my good sir.:pinkiesmile:

I want to see a sequal to this where Dashie ties the knot :pinkiehappy:. Good Pinkiedash story, very sweet and the perfect ending.

2307611

Working on it after I finish More than This.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to reading it.

2463406

She was referring to the elephant in the room, actually. It's always male.

2464842

Freaking Fudge Monkies!!!! My notification thingy didn't show that you commented on my comment. Sorry for taking so long to reply, I just noticed it while adding my favorited stories to my Group.

I'm going to read What Matters Most while waiting for the Sequel to this awesome fic.

Very cute ending right there. This story could use a good once-over. A rather fair number of combined words and choppy sentences. Still a very nice story with meaningful sexual moments. Well done with it. I'll be looking forward to reading more by you in the future. Keep up the great writing!

3101751

Thanks for appreciating my story. I still remember when I was a wee little, level 1 newbie. Now that I'm a little better I will probably remake this story.

4010073

No, don't worry. I was thinking that too when I wrote it :pinkiehappy: :rainbowlaugh: :applejackconfused:

Login or register to comment