• Published 24th Apr 2017
  • 2,263 Views, 31 Comments

Beware The Embers Of A Dying Light - ChAoS pOnY



During the Anon-a-miss incident something has awaken.

  • ...
8
 31
 2,263
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Ummm did you skipa freaking part or so? this feels and read more like a chapter five rather then four.

8122846 Everything in the entire story is from Dr. Blood Hounds perspective and he is not a cop. After The Home he went home. His part in it picks up at the police headquarters when he is giving the sirens a lift to therapy and everything goes to hell. Why the remaining Rainbooms are there is simple, the have a raging she demon after them and did the smart thing, they went to the cops. At the end of The Home the car bumper shows that pinkie saved fluttershy and headed to the police headquarters. In The Farm He loses the trail of Sunset and Applebloom in the burning orchard. Given that Sunset figured out Applebloom was part of Anon-a-miss she was most likely very vocal about what she was going to do to her. Applebloom escaped on foot and grabbing her friends and they went to the police. Rarity and Rainbow Dash had the bad luck to show up last and got killed because of it. As for SciTwi's guest appearance, she was visiting her brother when everything happened. The pieces are all there and this was where they all came together, only it is still from his perspective. I hope this clears it up.

8122934
Got dammit i was really hoping to see or hear the aftermath of the real Amon miss confessing, love to seen Rarity and Rainbow Dash faces before theyw ere killed.
Hope the guy points out the guilty party, love to hear Fluttershy and Pinkie reaction so many lives lost and ruined.

Well there you go, CMC. How can you spend more time with sisters now that they're DEAD?!

8123170 Duuuuude......Too soon........!

This is fantastic!

Raaaainbooms, come out to play~ay!
i.ytimg.com/vi/JiORxQaNbGk/hqdefault.jpg

Please continue!

I'm disappointed that the story wasn't from investigating a crime scene to Anon-A-Miss.
I'm more excited that the fact that this story has a rampaging Sunset, a mythologist, cops, and plain old violence.
Continue.

IMO the Rainbooms abandonment was a group effort. If you punish them then I hope you punish all of them before defeating Sunset and not just the ones directly connected to the Crusaders.

Telling the story from an outside perspective is creative and although I'm not really into gore, I've found this story eerily compelling.

(P.S. Zephyr deserved genital mutilation after the s*@# he pulled or at the very least permanent magic induced E.D. Just saying)

9618375
Zephyr actually saved Fluttershy by being a foul mouthed but brave idiot. He could have just let her chase after Fluttershy after distracting her the first time, but instead he kept her chasing him as long as possible and trying to give Fluttershy as much time to run as possible. Mostly his plan was just keep her mad enough to keep chasing him, running like hell, and hope the cops arrived in time to save him.

9618615
I'm fully aware of what he was trying to do. It doesn't change the fact though.

Please continue.

Please continue.

I hope this continues!

Man, really hope this continues! This is a good read.

Login or register to comment