• Published 29th Apr 2017
  • 1,626 Views, 61 Comments

Right There in Front of Me - CommissarAJ



Five high school friends, three stories of discovery, and one night that will change their lives forever

Comments ( 8 )

Apparently we arrived at the end of the story of Indigo and Sunset. I must say that the end of the story between Indigo and Sunset left me ... melancholy. I'm not saying it's a bad end, actually it was written and done well. However, being a fan of the "happy ending" I was hoping for a more rosy finish for the protagonists. In short, to see that the initial hatred of each other was unmoved, a feeling of affection blossomed not only driven by a carnal desire, and then to see or better read that anyway they will have to separate because of Sunset's father , Left me some bitterness. But in the end, did not the bittersweets finish like this? I'm doing my best compliments for this narrative arc, I look forward to reading what happened to other ShadowBolts during Winning Her Heart events.

Sunsets father can eat a bag of crusty fried dicks...how dare you stand in the way of love you bastard! Love this story and can't wait to see what you do next:pinkiehappy:

8186010 apparently he can't, otherwise he'd understand being gay

I enjoyed the story quite a bit, but I'm kinda surprised the other Sunset Shimmer never actually showed up. Human Sunset could just as easily be an OC, you know?

(Although, if pony Sunset's family is as controlling as her counterpart's, maybe that's why she's fine with staying in the human world instead of going home...)

8208560 You're right and I'm an idiot.

I guess I forgot because they didn't really interact at all.

Why is this cancelled, it was so good 😭

Login or register to comment