• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 4,038 Views, 183 Comments

Wish Upon A Star - striberx



This is my own HIE story. It's mostly about me in Equestria after a horrible message i recieve.

  • ...
13
 183
 4,038

Chapter 21: Path Of The Instinct

Wish Upon A Star
================================================================================

Chapter 21: Path Of The Instinct

=============================================

As I began to think through on my desicion I began to have another flashback. From the begining of my life, to all my problems, to My life in Ponyville.

I could see everything clear as day. From the time I fell from the sky, to helping out with the others, to becoming one of the great performers ever in Equestria, to beating both Chrysalis and Discord, And finally having the perfect life here.

I couldn't leave all of this behind even if I do miss my old life back home. But that wasn't home anymore Ponyville is my new home. But I knew what I had to do.

"I've made my desicion." I said.

"Well?" Asked the voice.

I gave a smirk and all I said was after that was "Just do it."

The voice chuckled "Very well then."

Then all of a sudden the light began to engulf me until I saw nothing.

I opened my eyes back up to see everyone stareing at me.

"Well have you made your choice?" Asked Celestia.

I took a deep breath ready to give them my answer.

"Yeah I did. I'm going home. But I have enough time to say goodbye." I said as I lowered my head.

"I see. Well it was great to have you here Cody. and may you find peace whereever you go." Said Celestia as she gave me a hug goodbye.

I returned it and walked over to the girls. First was Twilight.

"Twilight. Thank you for helping me out with all of this. And I know for sure that you will become one great unicorn." I said to Twilight as I hugged her.

"*sniffle* Thank you Cody I'm glad I got to know you." Said Twilight. Next was Rarity.

"Rarity. I just wanted to say thanks for all of your generosity." I said.

"Well I guess this is goodbye Cody. I'll sure miss you." Said Rarity as she tried not to cry. Next Spike.

"Well Spike I'm glad you got what you want. But be sure you and Rarity take care of each other." I said while I brofisted him.

"Thanks." Said Spike as a tear fell from his eyes. Pinkie was next.

"Hey Pinkie I-" Pinkie cut me off as she gave me one hell of a hug while bawling her eyes out.

"BWAAAAH!!! I'm going to miss you Cody! Please *sniff sniff* please remember to party like their is no tomorrow" Said Pinkie as her grip tighten.

"I-ugh! Promise. I also-Gah! Promise to keep on smiling too." I replied as her hug loosened. Next Was AppleJack.

"Hey there AJ. i'm sure going to miss bucking through the farm with you." I said.

"Hehe. Thanks. We're going to miss you too." Said AppleJack. She then gave me her hat. "Really?" I asked. She nodded "Keep it. As a memento." Said Applejack. Next was The Cutie Mark Cusaders.

"Now girls remember- OOF!" I said as the all tackled me to the ground.

"Goodbye Cody We'll miss you." Said The CMC crying their eyes out. I hugged them. Next was Trixie.

"Hey Trixie. Guees this means I won't be able to see perform anymore huh?" I said.

"Yes. I guess it would seem so. But don't worry. I won't give up this easy!" Said Trixie. Now it's Rainbow's turn.

"Hey RD." I said as I held up my hand. She already knew what to do. Since she somtimes doesn't express words she usally uses her fist to do the talking.

"Yeah. Guess So huh?" Replied Rainbow and we did one more Fourze handshake. We both smiled. And finally Fluttershy.

"Sorry about this Fluttershy I-" Fluttershy stopped me as she gave one last hug. "I'm going to miss you Cody." Said Fluttershy.

Another tear fell from my face. and I began to cry my heart out. "I'll miss you too my love." I replied in sorrow. But just then Fluttershy gave me a necklace. "This is for you. I made it so that you never have to be alone again." Said Fluttershy as she gave me the neckalce with our picture in it. "Thanks." I replied.

I then picked myself up ready for it. "Hey can I do one last thing before it's time to go?" I asked Celestia.

"What is it?" Asked Celestia. "I would like to have one family picture together?" I asked. Celestia smiled and gave a nod.

We all got together in one area and was ready for the pick. "Ready? 1. 2. 3!" Said the camera colt as he took last picture here in Equestria.

I grabbed everything I was able to bring back. I stood in the center of the throne room ready to departure. "Ok then." I said.

A shimering light began to form around me. And before I disappeared I yelled out this "Goodbye everyone. I love you all!!!" They all replied too "Goodbye Cody!" Just as everything went dark.
===========================================================================

I woke up in my room in such a daze. I thought it could've been a dream. I then saw three things on my desk. Applejacks hat, Our picture we just took, and the necklace Fluttershy gave me.

I smiled as I looked outside ready for my life to begin once again. "Don't worry. I'll never forget you all. I promise!"

I walked down stairs to see if anyone was home. Nope no one. I then saw the date August 16, 2012.

"I've been gone for two months?" I said. I the looked at the paper to see an article about well me. "21 year old Cody Aldrich still missing. Family still not giving up hope."

I then got and idea on how to return. I then found a couple of people who didn't know about me and I made a band with them and was ready for the surprise!

There was a special event in town and we got the band to perform last. And to top it off I got my family and friends to that event. I was so excited! We got to the stage undetected and was ready for it!
=============================================================================

[2nd person]: All

Everyone was at this event but it still didn't matter. Cody was still missing and we felt terrible to do that to him.

We figured this event could help ease the pain for now. We got a call from someone we didn't know telling us to go to this event and it could lead us to the answer we were seeking for.

We thought it could be just a hoax. But we had to try. As the event went on a lot of talented people were doing their best but it wasn't that good.

Just then the announcer had one last performer to show. "Please everybody! Give it up for Elemental Surge!" Yelled the announcer as the last performers showed up on stage.

But somthing was amiss the main performer was keeping his head down for some weird reason until the music began to play. and raised his head bit by bit until we saw it!
==============================================================================

[ The Vacation Song - Shane Dawson ]

"Don't ignore my call"
"Cuz I got a lot to say"
"Gonna tell you what went wrong"
"Why I had to run away"

"Cuz youre in my face"
"Always on my case"
"I just need some space"
"Away from you"

"I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"Yeah, I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"There's nothing you can dooooo oooo oooo ooo"
"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you"

"No more stupid fights"
"No more searching through my phone"
"Feels like paradise"
"When I think about beein' alone'

"Cuz youre in my face"
"Always on my case"
"I just need some space"
"Away from you"

"I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"Yeah, I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"There's nothing you can dooooo oooo ooo ooooo"
"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you"

"I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"Yeah, I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"There's nothing you can doooooo ooooo ooo ooooo"
"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you"

"I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"Yeah, I need a Vacation catioon-cation!"
"There's nothing you can dooooo ooooo ooo ooooo"
"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you"

"WOAHHOO!!!"
"I just wanna let you know that"
"WOAHHOO!!!"
"I don't need you anymore and"
"WOAHHOO!!!"
"now it is my turn to take control"

"I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"Yeah, I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"There's nothing you can doooooo oooo ooo ooooo"
"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you"

"I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"Yeah, I need a Vacation cation-cation!"
"There's nothing you can doooooo oooo ooo ooooo'
"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you"

"Does it matter where I go"
"Just as long as it's away from you'.............
==============================================================================

[1st Person]: Cody.

As the music ended I yelled into the mic "Cody Aldrich Is Back Everyone!"

I saw my family all just stood there for a second until tears began to form and they all can running at me.

As they all hugged me I saw that they were just glad that I was alive. they did ask me where I went to but I knew it would be to far fetched that I went to Equestria so I lied.

"I just went away to find myself and well I'm back. And I'm sorry if I worried you all because of this." I said. They forgave me and began to greet me back home.
===============================================================================

Years have passed and I became a performer here on Earth too. I was a bit of a celebrity due to me turning up missing and somehow coming back as a musician. But It didn't do much except perform.

I got married again to a girl who resmebles Fluttershy if she was human. Her name is Rachel Aurora but she is sometimes called Fluttershy by me and her friends.

We have two kids. One boy that I named Wataru. And One girl that we call Twilight. We decided Twilight due that she was born when the sun was setting and it had a twilight effect on the sky. So we named here that. Even though I secretly named her that all because she acts like Twilight too.

And as time went on I became old too. As I looked to my side I saw the two things I would never replace. My last photo of me and everyone in Equestria and Fluttershy's necklace. A tear fell from my eye. It was almost time. But before it was time for me to go I decide to write a novel based on my adventures in Equestria.

I called it "Wish Upon A Star" and it was time to begin on writing it. I began to type "Hello my name is Cody Alan Aldrich but you can call me by either my first name or last name. Today I'm telling you my story"................................
================================================================================

The End

================================================================================

[A/N: Now that concludes My story. and I just wanted to thank everyone who helped support this story and cheered me on.
And i just want to say thank you for reading this. And if you like it I thank you for enjoying it too. It means lot to that that you enjoy it.]

Comments ( 56 )

978455 thanks glad you enjoyed it :twilightsmile:

981884 well to answer No.1 yeah you are her manager. and for No.2 yes i am making a second one but i need to wait abit. this story caused my brain to go into a fritz. so i wont be uploading anything as of right now but i will say at least 2 weeks is good enough for me to get back to normal and start the story.

982253 well the blaze is because his ability to control fire. and finally Rainbow's and ShadowFlood's kid ShadicStream was just somthing I created out of the blue nothing really special.

981904 I understand about the wait.

What is the story going to be about?

982484 this time it's about my original pony character which is named Cody *Chaos* Blaze. and no it not a sequel but the character in chapter 20 is supposed to be a spoiler for the next story. i'm going to be doing that for every one of my stories. I'll send you a private message about it tomorrow. :twilightsmile:

Oh, I was wrong. This was happy, but more like a bittersweet happy. Still, this story was great. :twilightsmile:

993667 thanks means alot to me that you like it. also chapter 21 is an alternate ending. but again i'm glad you enjoy my story. :twilightsmile:

I for one enjoy this to an extreme. Keep on writing!

1006691 thanks glad you like it :twilightsmile:

You never described the emblem or told us how he came up with it

1740967 that why I made another story. look up my second one and it'll show you the emblem. and as for how he got it that will be on the sequel to this. plus you forget it showed a large time skip. so it makes sense that there wouldn't be much info.

978469 sequel to the "path of the heart" ending?

1803456 Yes. The Path Of The Heart is the ending. And The Path Of Instinct is an alternate ending.

1803991 no as in is there a second story?

1803994 Oh. Yes I'm making a sequel as we speak.

2166771 That's a good way to think dude. Stay positive and don't listen to the hate. Also thanks for liking my story. It always means a lot to me when someone likes my stories. :twilightsmile:

2710077 true. BUUttt..... what did you think of the story? :twilightblush:

3367647 Thank you so much!! :twilightsmile: /)

Well... That went well... But still, why don't you make him say this to his parents

Aldrich "Ooooooooh, Ok! I get it now! So you guys only miss me because I'm missing, Isn't it? I mean you all were trying to abandon me, beside I'm just a 'burden' right? Right mom??"

So basicly, its kinda weird that he apologize to his parents... Just sayin' no need to be mad just a thought...

When will you make a sequel?

6075469 Eh... I'm actually thinking on just skipping it.... :P

6075827 Cause I just don't feel like it needs a sequel now... Lets face it man. While this is my first work, it is pretty bad. :P
Not to mention I'm already losing interest in MLP fanfics. And no that doesn't mean I'm done writing. Its more on MLP now. I will try a bit more cause of the current one I have up including the newest crossover thaks to Mauroz's blessing. But for right now.... there is no plan on making a sequel to this.

OK. Since you informed the readers that there will be a sequel, could you make an update telling them there won't be one?

6075848 Of course I will. I know how it works. :P

What's so bad about your first story?

6075872 Oh nothing really. Its just really short, cliche, some bad writing and more of a real cliche self insert. And yeah I am proud that I made this cause it now makes me wanna write. But I would not show this to others outside of this site. :P

So you won't make a sequel to this story. But could you at least make spinoffs that are based on this story?

6075959 I don't see that happening either... Like I said I'm getting tired of MLP fanfics......

Well, you said you won't stop writing fanfics.

6075986 Yes but I'm also on FanFiction.net and I'm working on stuff there.

Will you ever make another fanfiction here again?

6076008 Yes. But it may take awhile since I just seem to stop writing here.....

6076021 Aw, man! I was planning to have Cody Alan Aldrich in my Super Smash Bros Crossover! :facehoof:

6487320 Not without my permission.... And I rather not have my oc on other fics.

6488880 But Cody Alan Aldrich will return, right? (not in a sequel)

6488974 Yes for my fic based on Mauroz's comic which he gave me his permission and blessing to do.

6492055 Mauroz's comic?? You can google it or find him on DeviantArt....

6492092 Friendship is Magic. You can just google Mauroz's name on it or on DeviantArt. It'll be easier since a few people have fics and titles by that name.

6492121 Click on it and it will zoom in.... -_-

6492136 But which comic of Friendship is Magic is Cody Alan Aldrich on?

6493477 ugh.. He's not in the comic at all.... Mauroz allowed me to write my fic based on his comic. That is all

6494549 And Cody Alan Aldrich is dead, right? :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment