• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 4,038 Views, 183 Comments

Wish Upon A Star - striberx



This is my own HIE story. It's mostly about me in Equestria after a horrible message i recieve.

  • ...
13
 183
 4,038

Chapter 20: Path Of The Heart

Wish Upon A Star
=============================================================================

Chapter 20: Path Of The Heart

==========================================

As I began to think through on my desicion I began to have another flashback. From the begining of my life, to all my problems, to My life in Ponyville.

I could see everything clear as day. From the time I fell from the sky, to helping out with the others, to becoming one of the great performers ever in Equestria, to beating both Chrysalis and Discord, And finally having the perfect life here.

I couldn't leave all of this behind even if I do miss my old life back home. But that wasn't home anymore Ponyville is my new home.

"I've made my desicion." I said.

"Well?" Asked the voice.

I gave a smirk and all I said was after that was "Just do it."

The voice chuckled "Very well then."

Then all of a sudden the light began to engulf me until I saw nothing.

I opened my eyes back up to see everyone staring at me.

"Well have you made your choice?" Asked Celestia.

I nodded. "The Path Of The Heart is now complete." I said.

They all beamed with so much joy and they began to cry too.

Fluttershy was the first one to tackle me to the ground followed by the others as well as Luna.

"I- I thought that I wou-would lose you and never see y-y-you again." Said Fluttershy as she tried to stop herself from crying.

"Hehe. You can't get rid of me that easy." I replied.

Fluttershy and the others got off of me so I could stand.

"So it would seem you followed your heart than your mind Cody." Said Celestia as she began to tear up too.

"Yeah. True I do miss Earth but I now know that this was just the part of my life I needed to find and now I can move on." I said.

"Glad to hear that Cody. To tell you the truth if you did choose your instincts than your heart and returned to Earth, Equestria would've lost one of it's great citizens in history." Said Celestia.

I was shocked to hear her say something so pure. I saw a tear fell from The Princess's face. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

She was shocked for a second then returned the hug. "Yay group hug!" Yelled Pinkie. The girls, Spike, Trixie, The CMC, and Luna all gathered around us and we had one huge group hug.

I cried for joy after that.
============================================================================

Before we returned to Ponyville I needed to ask Celestia two questions.

She did asked me what they were. "Well One I would like for that tome to be sealed away forever. And two I would like the girls to us the Elements Of Harmony on me one last time." I asked.

They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Hey don't look at me like that. I just wanted to do that one last time so I can give a huge surprise for everypony in Ponyville." I said.

I saw the look on Celestia's eye. She knew what I was planning. "Very well then. Girls can you please do this for Cody?" Asked Celestia. They all nodded in confusion.

The girls grabbed the Elements and blasted me with it's power. Truly nothing changed after that. I wasn't glowing or anything but I could feel it's power.

"Okay then. Now that's done Can you all go to Ponyville and gather up everypony and everyone who knows me at the town square?" I Asked them all.

And again they all nodded in confusion and set off to Ponyville. And once I couldn't see them anymore I closed my eyes and concentrated for the surprise.
================================================================================

[2nd person]: Everyone.


After we landed we went around Ponyville and gathered everypony for Cody's surprise. We don't know what he was planning but We're just glad he can stay expecially Fluttershy.

We got everypony in the town square we could find. The classmates from the school were here, so was the whole Apple family, Vinyl Scartch, Octavia, Cody's band mates, and even Princess Cadance and Shining Armor were all here wondering what's up?

We were all about to find out as the curtains opened up. The music began to play and everypony was even more confused than before as the stage revealed humans.

Eight humans were on the stage One on drums, one on an electric piano, One with with a bass, One with a guitar, and four in the front One of them had his head lowered until we saw it. Cody was there with these others. How did he even do that?
=========================================================================


[ Paralyzed - BTR ]

"You, you walked into the room"
"On a Friday afternoon"
"That's when I saw you for the first time"
"And I was paralyzed"

"I had a million things to say"
"But none of them came out that day"
"Cause I was never one of those guys"
"That always had the best lines"

"Time stops ticking"
"My hands keep shaking"
"And you don't even know that"

"I try to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied"
"I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside"
"I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes"
"You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed"

"I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by"
"Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind"
"I'd make a move if I had the guts to"
"But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed"

"Now, I learned a lot from my mistake"
"Never let a good thing slip away"
"I've had a lot of time to look back"
"And my only regret is"

"Not telling you what I was going through"
"You didn't even know that"

"I try to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied"
"I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside"
"I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes"
"You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed"

"I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by"
"Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind"
"I'd make a move if I had the guts to"
"But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed"

"As the years go by I think about you all the time"
"Woah"

"If I get the chance I hope I won't be paralyzed"
"Paralyzed by you"

"You walked into the room"
"On a Friday afternoon"

"I try to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied"
"I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside"
"I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes"
"You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed"

"I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by"
"Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind"
"I'd make a move if I had the guts to"
"But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed'

"Paralyzed, paralyzed"
"You got me tongue tied"
"Paralyzed, paralyzed"
"Now I'm frozen inside"
"Paralyzed, paralyzed"
"You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed".................
=======================================================================

[1st person]: Cody

As the musics ended the clones I created useing the elements magic finally wore off and they dissappeared.

Everypony was in shock. But they began to cheer for the performance. I then chuckled as I explained everything to everypony here.

"What's going on Ponyville?" I yelled as the crowd began to roar. "You're all probably thinking why I'm still here?"

"Well to tell you all the truth Celestia found a spell that allows the host the spell got casted on to chosse between what his heart desires or what his instincts are telling him. Well I choose to stay here! So I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I said. Just then I saw everypony there began to cry for joy too.

Then they all screamed "WELCOME BACK CODY!!!". I laughed. I was glad that everpony missed me and was happy to see me return. i then got off stage and walked over to the others.

"That. Was. Awesome!!!" Said Rainbow Dash. "Yes Cody that was an awe inspiring performance. But tell us how did you do that?" Asked Twilight.

"Well I figured I wanted to give a perfect performance to everyone here. But I couldn't think of anything until I realized that If I could use the Elements one more time that could give me the answer." I replied.

"So after you all left I concentrated while the magic was still at it's max. Then I created some clones from the energy I preduced and 'volla! You had that performance." I said.

"I see. That was a bit careless of you Cody. But I'll let it slid." Said Celestia. "Hehe. Thanks." I replied.
==============================================================================

Years have passed quite alot since that spell was casted. Me and Fluttershy adopted a filly pegasus and named him Cody Blaze. Fluttershy named him after me of course.

He was a red pegasus with gold strips on his mane and tail. And his cutie mark. Well it looked like the emblem I created awhile back. Put I couldn't be more proud than I have ever been.

The girls also meet there own special somepony. Well besides Rainbow and Rarity. Twilight was married to another unicorn that went by Shockburn. he was a black and silver unicorn who had a turn-table with a neon green lightning bolt on it. We was gifted with being a Dj of course. They have a child named VoltageNight. He's a unicorn too. No cutie mark yet.

Pinkie was married to Lt. SteelBlitze. And trust me you don't want to know why. AppleJack was married to an earth named QuakeFlush. He's a brown earth pony with a pickaxe cutie mark.

Trixie is doing fine too. She's married to Longshot. He's a grey pegasus. He's a really cool guy too. He helps Trixie with her acts and performances.

And Finally Rainbow Dash. She and ShadowFlood are still together. They have two children. One's a white colt named ShadicStream he's still a filly pegasus right now with no cutie mark. And the other child is named WindRaven. She's a light blue pegasus with a cutie mark that's looks like a raven soaring behind a cloud. She and my son are *very close* if you know what I mean.

And life here is good. I've retired awhile back so I can live the rest of my days with Fluttershy And my son. The CMC are now fully grown adults now and they have become quite the popular ponies.

SweetieBell finally surpassed me and I couldn't be more proud. I do go to the school from time to time but it's just a side job for fun. And now i can relax and let my life go as it pleases.
======================================================================

[100 years later.]

As Luna looked out onto Equestria she was glad peace has finally been acomplished and now she just hopes it stay like this. Celestia would have wanted this before she passed. "I miss you dear sister." Said Luna as she sighed.

Mean while in the "Hallway Of Life" the Ponyville's school decided to go onto a field trip to Canterlot and learn about Equestria's greatest heroes.

"Weclome little fillies to The Hall Of Life." Said Luna has she gave a tour of the hall. "This here shows everypony some of the greatest heroes and ponies in history."

"Here is the battle between Discord vs my sister Princess Celestia and myself. Over there is when I became Nightmare Moon and was sealed away for 1,000 years." Said Luna.

"Princees Luna . What's that?" Asked the little filly colt. "Well that's the story of one of our greatest Heroes. Cody Aldirch the human." Said Luna. "What's a human?" Asked the filly.

Luna giggled. "Follow me and i shall show you." Said Luna as she walked towards a tome. "This tome was created by one of our greatest unicorns of all time. Twilight Sparkle. She wrote down everything about Cody. He even wrote some of this as well. From the time he came here to the day he passed." Said Luna As a tear fell from her eye.

"Is their somthing wrong Princess?" Asked the little filly who resembles Twilight. "No. Not at all my little ponies. He was just a very dear friend. Now I shall read his story to you all." Said Luna as she levitated the book while the filles layed down on to the floor ready to hear this tale.

"Ahem!" Said Luna as she cleared her throat. "Hello my name is Cody Alan Aldrich but you can call me by either my first name or last name. Today I'm telling you my story"................................
================================================================================

The End

================================================================================

[A/N: Thank you for everything everyone. I just wanted to say thanks to everyony who supported me and help me throughout this story.
Also I wanted to say thanks to Longshot for letting me use him for my story. True it was sort but hey what can you do?]