• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 4,038 Views, 183 Comments

Wish Upon A Star - striberx



This is my own HIE story. It's mostly about me in Equestria after a horrible message i recieve.

  • ...
13
 183
 4,038

Chapter 4: Forgiveness

Wish Upon A Star
================================================================================

Chapter 4: Forgiveness

==========================

After two hours of being unconscious I finally awoke. The Girls surronded me with joy.

"Auugh. What happened?" I asked them trying to regain my strength.

"Well we attacked you. Then we took you to Ponyville hospital to see how bad we hurt you." Rainbow Dash said.

"We should of stopped and asked you on what happened here. Instead of assuming you're dangerous. Please Forgive us." Twilight said while hold back her tears.

"It's ok. I forgive you. I would've done the same thing." I said while smileing.

They all accepted my forgivness. "Okay My Little Ponies. Visiting hours are over." Said Nurse Redheart.

Two days have passed since the incedent. And when I got out of the hospital Fluttershy and RD came to greet me.

"Hello Cody." Fluttershy said. " H-Hey what's up?" Rainbow asked while trying not to be embarrassed.

I said hello to them as well. While we were walking towards Twilight's house i figured that they wanted to take me to everyone of the girls house so they can apologize to me.
But I knew better they were bringing me to Twilight's to give me a Pinkie Pie Party.

"SUPRISE!" All the ponies said.

"Hi I'm Pinkie Pie. And I threw is party for you!." Pinkie said as she got close to my face.

"ThisAWelcomeToPonyvilleGetBetterSoonWe'reSorryPartypoluza!" Pinke says before taking a breather.

I chuckled at her. "Hehe. Thanks Pinkie. It means well. Thank you all for being such good friends."

They all awed at what i said just as Pinkie gave me a humongous bear hug.

After she broke away from the hug to go eat some cake. Then all of the ponies gathered around me saying they were sorry.

I already forgave them when i awoke from the beating.

A few hours have passed. I mingled with some of the other ponies. Now I decided to sit down and take a breather.

Twilight came up to me. "Hey how are you doing?" She asked me. "I"m fine just resting." I replied.

"Look I know you said you forgave us and all but I still can't help but to keep saying that I'm sorry." She says while tearing up.

"I mean we attacked you. We put you in the hospitial. How can you forgive use easily?" Twilight said in a concerning voice.

"*sigh* Well it's easy for me cause I have learned time and time again that forgiveness can help you much more than hatred or revenge." I replied.

Twilight look shocked to hear me say this.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm still a bit angry that no one even tried to stop and ask me what's going on.
But I know that if you just look past all the problems you can see a bright light ahead. And if you embrace life for what it is you can achieve great harmony so that you can keep on living a peacful life."

Twilight was atonishined at what I had said. Never before she had seen somepony with so much purity that they can forgive somepony no matter what happened.

"I see. Well would you mind me and the girls ask you about where you came from?" Twilight asked.

"Do you mind if we can do it tomorrow? It just seems that it would be less hastling to do this when everything calms down." I replied. She nodded.

After the party me and Fluttershy started to walk home. I finally got some peace and quiet to ask her my improtant question.

"Hey Fluttershy?" I said "Yes?" She says. "Mind if I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"Sure. What is it?" She replied.

"Well before i crash landed here. Did Anything strange happen?" She looked at me suprised.

"Actually before I saw you it was the night of The Celestrial Shooting Star event." She said to me.

I asked her what that was. "Well it's a very special shooting star. The star has a bright blue center with an aurora borealis for a tail and it leaves a rainbow stream behind it." She replies.

"Plus they say it can grant one wish to those who see it." I asked her then what she wished for.

She told me she wanted to either meet a new friend or a new animal to embrace. And right when she asked for that wish an aurora borealis appeared and started to spin until it exploded and sent me flying into the Everfree.

(it looks like my theory was correct after all) I said whispering under my breath.

"Hm? What was that Cody?" She asked me. "Uh..Nothing just talking out loud. HeHeHe. I'll tell you tomorrow When we meet with the others." I said.

She looked at me to see if I was telling the truth. "Okay you can tell me tomorrow."

*phew* That was a close one............