• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 4,038 Views, 183 Comments

Wish Upon A Star - striberx



This is my own HIE story. It's mostly about me in Equestria after a horrible message i recieve.

  • ...
13
 183
 4,038

Chapter 1: My Wish

Wish Upon a Star
=========================================================================

Chapter 1: My Wish

=====================

Hello my name is Cody Alan Aldrich but you can call me by either my first name or last name. Today I'm telling you my story.

Throughout my whole life I have never been accepted. Everyone either makes fun of me, pitty me, judge me, or don't accept me for who I am.

Hell my parents never understood me. I'm just an outcast and I hate it. I do have friends but I'm still not accepted for who I am.

Even my job sucks. I do absolutley everything.

I've been working there for three fucking years and yet no promotion and yet two interns got a raise and a promotion!

*sigh* But it's not all bad. Throughout my whole life the only things that make me happy are my music, my games, my shows and MLP:FIM.

You may think that a 21 year old watching a kids show is dumb or gay right? No it isn't.

Actually i hated the show with a passion! [No joke]

I heard of it cause of The Hub.

I thought to myself (It's just like the one my sisters watched when we were kids but with a different story line and new graphics).

And I hated it for it, hell I actually never gave it chance until my friends started watching it.

One day they keep telling me to give it a chance.

"Aaaugh! Fine one episode then I'll decide if I like it!" They all beamed with joy.

They put up season 1 Ep 5 and I watched the whole thing. Once the episode was done it was interesting but to me it wasn't my type of show.

A month passed by from watching that one ep of MLP. And I started to get more interested in it.

So i looked up everything about it and when i found out Lauren Faust made it I shitted bricks.

Then i decided to watch more of MLP. Then after a week of watching the show from the first season up to the middle of the second season.

I realized that I've became a brony. I told some of my friends [mostly the ones who liked the show] that I've become a brony.

4 months have passed since I became a brony. My favorite pony is actually two of them. Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash is just so epic she can't beat Fluttershy's adorableness and vice versa. Also I didn't tell anyone else cause i knew it would make everything worse.

1 month has passed. I got up to hear my Step-Dad and the rest of my family at my mothers house crying. I was wondering what was going on?

My mother told me that my step-brother had died in a car accident. I was well heartbroken.

My first real brother died in a accident and worst of all i didn't even try to get to know more about him.

I- well cried. I cried in pain and that I know it wasn't going to heal.

This isn't the first time i cried like that.

First was when my grandfather died, second my dog died, third both of my grandmothers died,

fourth my cat died, fifth my first pet lizards died, and sixth was when the first girl i liked got my sister to dump me. [true story]

This was really a bad day in my life. I went back to my depressed stage I used to have up into graduation.

But MLP helped me heal my pain for awhile.

[Present Day]

=================

[June 16, 2012]

Well it's been 5 months since my bro died. I was better but I wasn't healed. So what did I do?

I got onto FIMFiction.net to read some fanfics. One fanfic got my attention. "My Little Dashie"

I had heard about this it was supposed to be really sad but good. So I read it.

After an hour of reading the story it made me cry tears of sadness and joy. I felt better.

I looked at the time 9:42 PM. "Shit! I got GED tomorrow!"

I got up to go to bed. I saw that my dads PC was on I knew it was going to bother me so i went into the room to shut it off.

I saw an email that was already opened. The message made my jaw drop in fear, anger, and sadness.

~Dear Rex,

Where leaving tomorrow and heading to Las Vegas for a month long trip.

The girls are already packing up. So we're leaving Cody to you.
Take care of him or not it's up to you. Cody has not show any improvments on changing.

So we're leaving him to you so he can at least be taking care of.
Don't tell him anything he'll just cry and end up suiciding like he tried to last time.

Also thanks for giving us his SSI money for this trip it'll be put to good use.
Also make sure that he takes his Advair.

We don't want any interuptions on this trip. After all Cody is just a burden now.

Sincerley, Mary~

I- I couldn't believe it. My mother was heading to Las Vegas without me cause I'm just a burden!?

I knew it. I knew it all along that my family never loved me.

That was the only explanation why they never accepted me for who I am but I ignored it!

Just then my phone ringed. It was Penix one of my friends. I was curious on what he wanted?

"Hello?" I asked trying to hold back my tears.

Just then I heard Dakota and Mark talking in the background.

(It sounded like he butt dialed me again.) I thought

"So we agree then? Aldrich is out?" Dakota said
"Yeah he's becoming a nuisence." Penix replied.
"So whose gonna be the one to tell the baby to get lost?" Mark asked
"Not It!" They all said while laughing.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Even my friends are abandoning me.

I hanged up my phone, grabbed my ipod and i ran out the door into the woods crying and screaming at the top of my lungs.

I ran for a couple of hours until i couldn't run anymore.

"I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT AND I IGNORED MY INSTINCTS!" I yelled while curled up by a tree crying.

"No one cares for me I've always been an outcast." I cried out.

It was dark outside. But i didn't care no one would probably would give two shits about me anyways.

I looked up to see the night sky. It was so beautiful. Then I saw it. [Time...11:42]

A Shooting Star! No just any shooting star this one was different it had an aurora borealis fell to it.

It glowed with a rainbow colored scheme at the end of the tail.

It looked like the star was doing a slow sonic rainboom. I closed my eyes and made my first wish.

"Please. Please God, or The Universe, or whatever? Please take me away from this world. I've got no more hope left.
My family, my friends, everyone has left me all alone. No one cares for me anymore Please send me to a better place than here." I said while crying.

Just then a bright flash of colorful lights flashed itself at me i was blinded for a second then I blacked out.................