• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 697 Views, 63 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 5: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



The portal between the human world and Equestria has been acting up. It's been fluctuating. Now it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. As Burst and a few of his friends are about to find out.

  • ...
3
 63
 697

Duel 8: Adoring Public

Twilight, Ace, Veenus, Fang, and the Dazzlings had just returned on the train from Canterlot to Ponyville. "Ah. It's good to be home again." As they stepped out, they were soon swarmed by a mob of mares! "I didn't think I'd be missed this much!", Twilight said in shock. But the mare weren't crowding around her. They were crowding around Fang!

"Um.....hi?", Fang said nervously. One mare scooped Fang up and nuzzled him!

"Awww! He's so cute! Look at his ears!"

"You can put me down now Please!", Fang begged. Once he was dropped the mares began to crowd him again. Night then did the only rational thing to do. He ran screaming as fast as his legs could carry him! "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The crowd of mares pursued him almost relentlessly! "What is it with these girls?! They just won't give up!" Fang kept running and evading as much as he could. He hid in a trash can. Until a mare opened it and dragged him out. He tried the old hide behind a newspaper trick, but the mares recognized his tail! Eventually, Fang got cornered at the castle as he banged on the door! "LET ME IN GUYS! LET ME IN! THERE'S A CROWD OF CRAZY PONIES WHO'RE PROBABLY GOING TO HUG ME TO DEATH!" Fang then turned to face the crowd of squeeing mares and gulped as he prepared for the end. "Ariahelp!" As if on cue, Aria had dashed up to Night and held him close to her. And in a tone colder than ice, she uttered a single word.

"MINE." Aria's scowl matched her tone as the mares dispersed one by one. Once the crowd left, Fang let out a sigh of relief as Aria looked at him. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks! I don't know what would've happened if you got here a second later!"

"I'd have clobbered them senseless because they scared you." Aria then pulled Fang into a hug. "My sweetfang." Fang blushed as he wagged his tail and kissed Aria.

"Man do I love you."

"C'mon. Let's see if the others had an eventful day as we did." And with that, they headed inside the castle. Twilight noticed the slight blush on Starlight's face.

"I'm guessing somepony had a good day?", Twilight asked with a smile.

"You wouldn't believe how it started...", Starlight began.