• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 697 Views, 63 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 5: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



The portal between the human world and Equestria has been acting up. It's been fluctuating. Now it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. As Burst and a few of his friends are about to find out.

  • ...
3
 63
 697

Duel 12: Secret's Out

Back in the Human World....

Sunset had gotten a message from Princess Twilight in her journal. "Okay! It looks like the guys will be back within the hour. They should be coming out pretty soon."

"That's a relief.", Rarity said with a glad sigh. "I was getting just the tiniest bit worried about Inferno."

"Yeah. A little bit worried.", Rainbow Dash joked.

"How do you know you wouldn't act the same if I got sucked into the portal?", Steel asked with a smirk. Rainbow Dash blushed.

"I hate you.", she grumbled.

"Love you too Dash." The two playfully punched each other. Things were relatively quiet. That is, until Midnight showed up and began feeling around the portal for an opening.

"ACE! ICE! You in there?!", Midnight called out to the statue. The girls were in shock to see what they thought was nothing more than a dark persona of their world's Twilight! Midnight stopped shouting into the statue, and turned to face the girls. "Oh. Hi everyone!", Midnight said with a smile.

"HOW?! HOW ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!", Sunset shouted. Midnight shrugged.

"I dunno. Ice found me after The Friendship Games. I literally lived in his shadow for a little while. Then I got found out after I raided his family's fridge one night. And then I got adopted. Does that answer your question?" Rarity fainted. "I know it's a lot to take in, but is it THAT unbelievable? Oh. And I got younger as a result. So I'm kinda Ace, Ice, and Shadow's little sister now."

"Well, that explains why you're smaller now.", Sunset said. "I never imagined you would get a body of your own after I returned Twilight to normal. So...do you have a name?"

"Midnight!", Midnight answered happily. "Oh! And I also have another form if this one brings back too many bad memories." A flash of light illuminated Midnight, and she looked like a darker-colored Twilight. "Better?"

"Well, now I've seen everything."

"Could you all please not tell Twilight about me?", Midnight asked. "I don't think she wants to see my face after...y'know."

"Well, Ah ain't comfortable with keepin' secrets.", Applejack began. "But Midnight seems like a totally different person than what we saw at The Friendship Games."

"She does seem pretty cool so far.", Rainbow Dash said with a shrug.

"She seems a lot less scary now...", Fluttershy noted.

"Now I can throw her a party!", Pinkie chirped.

"I guess it's unanimous.", Sunset said. "If Ice and his family can accept you, I guess we can too." Midnight smiled and gathered them in for a hug with her magic!

"THANK YOU!", Midnight squealed before she let them go. "Sooo, when are Ice and Ace coming back?"

"They should be coming out in a couple minutes."