• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 697 Views, 63 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 5: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



The portal between the human world and Equestria has been acting up. It's been fluctuating. Now it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. As Burst and a few of his friends are about to find out.

  • ...
3
 63
 697

Duel 3: Like looking in a mirror

EQ* Burst and Inferno were having a fairly regular day at their card shop. That is, until Twilight came in with HW* Burst and Inferno. Both of them stared at their counterparts. "Twilight? Did you clone us?", EQ Burst asked.

"Close, but not quite. These two are some friends I made during my trip to another world.", Twilight said with a smile. "I'd introduce you to each other, but you already know your names."

"In that case, how about we try something else? You two got duel disks?", HW Burst asked.

"This oughta be good!", HW Inferno said with a grin. "I always wondered what it'd be like for Burst to face himself."

"Looks like you're gonna find out today.", EQ Inferno added. The twin Bursts got their duel disks and shuffled their decks!

"LET'S DUEL!"

EQ Burst: 8000
HW Burst: 8000

"I got the first move!", EQ Burst said as he looked at his cards. "I play Ancient Rules to special summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand and end my turn!"

"My turn." HW Burst drew his next card. "I reveal Blue-Eyes in my hand to special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative! Then I'll use his effect to destroy Blue-Eyes Alternative!" A bolt of lightning struck down EQ Burst's Blue-Eyes! "Then I'll set a card, and activate Trade-In to discard Blue-Eyes and draw two new cards. I end my turn."

EQ Burst drew his next card. "I play Cards of Consonance! I'll discard a dragon-type tuner monster with 1000 or less attack to draw two new cards! And since White Stone of Legend was sent to the graveyard, I can add Blue-Eyes White Dragon to my hand! Then I'll summon a monster in defense mode and set a card! I end my turn!!"

"My turn then!" HW Burst drew his next card! "Alright! I summon Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands to add a ritual monster from my deck to my hand! Now that I've added the card, my deck is shuffled! Now I'll activate the spell Advanced Ritual Art! I'll send a normal monster from my deck to the graveyard whose level is equal to the ritual monster I want to bring out! I'll send Blue-Eyes White Dragon to bring out Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon! Attack his defense mode monster! Chaos Neutron Blast!" Chaos MAX fired a blast of chaos energy from his mouth! Obliterating EQ Burst's monster! "Now that he's destroyed a defense mode monster, Chaos MAX inflicts double piercing damage!" EQ Burst cringed as he took a massive amount of damage! "I end my turn."

EQ Burst: 3200
HW Burst: 8000

"Oh man! That thing's powerful!" EQ Burst drew his next card and looked at his cards carefully. "I play The Melody of Awakening Dragon! I'll discard Blue-Eyes from my hand to add two dragons with 3000 or more attack and 2500 or less defense from my deck to my hand! Now I play the ritual spell Chaos Form! I'll tribute Blue-Eyes from my hand! I summon my own Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX!" The two Chaos MAX stared at each other! "I think we both know how this is gonna end!" Both dragons charged energy into their fists.

"CHAOS BURST KNUCKLE!", the twin Bursts cried out as both dragons destroyed each other in a single punch!

"I guess I'll end my turn.", EQ Burst said with a smile. "Our decks are like looking in a mirror. Same cards, same strategies.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that.", HW Burst said with a smile. "I play Return of the Dragon Lords to revive Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Rock the dragon Blue-Eyes! White Lightning!" Blue-Eyes fired his signature attack! Nearly wiping out EQ Burst's life points! "I'll set a card and end my turn."

EQ Burst: 200
HW Burst: 8000

"My turn then!" EQ Burst drew his next card! "Perfcet! I play Raigeki to wipe out your field! Then I'll activate my trap! Chain Material! I'll banish Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard and deck! I fusion summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" A three-headed Blue-Eyes descended in a column of light! "But he won't be sticking around for long! I tribute Ultimate to bring out Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon!" Blue-Eyes Ultimate cracked apart, and Blue-Eyes Shining emerged! It had no hands, but instead two metallic wings. In fact, its whole body had a sleek machine-like look to it! "Now I play Burial from a Different Dimension! This returns up to three banished monsters to my graveyard! Now I'll play Dragon Shrine! I'll send a dragon from my deck to the graveyard! And since it was a normal dragon, I can send another dragon! Attack him directly! Shining Neutron Blast"

"I don't think so! I activate my trap! Mirror Force!" A barrier appeared around HW Burst! Reflecting Blue-Eyes Shining's attack back at it! Destroying it! "Shining can get a good power boost if you have enough dragons in your graveyard, but any card that doesn't target him can easily take care of him! Not to mention he can be pretty hard to summon. Now it's my turn!" HW Burst drew his next card. "Nice! I summon White Stone of Ancients and target him with Sage with Eyes of Blue! I'll send both to the graveyard to special summon a 'Blue-Eyes' monster from my deck! And there's no monster I'd rather call out than Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" Blue-Eyes materialized in a flash of light! "Burst Impact!" Blue-Eyes wrapped himself in energy and crashed into the last of EQ Burst's life points. "We might share the same deck, but we've got different starategies."

"I'll say! Your deck could've OTK'd me!" EQ Burst said with a small smile. "So? Who's your love back in your world?"

"Celestia.", HW Burst replied. "How about you?"

"Princess Celestia. We've only started dating."

"Same here. I had my first date with my world's Celestia just a day or two ago." At that time, EQ Inferno and HW Inferno were striking up a conversation as well.

"So who's your lady?", HW Inferno asked.

"I've caught the eye of Princess Luna.", EQ Inferno answered. "She's LITERALLY the mare of my dreams."

"Cool! I'm dating my world's Rarity." Twilight then received a letter.

"We'd better get back to the castle. Human World Burst and Inferno? You two better come with me." HW Burst and Inferno nodded and followed Twilight as EQ Burst and Inferno waved goodbye.

"They seemed nice.", EQ Inferno stated.

"They're us Inferno. Of course you'd say that. C'mon. We'll be getting our first class of rookie duelists today We'd better be there to welcome them."

Author's Note:

EQ*=Equestria
HW*= Human World