• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 697 Views, 63 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 5: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



The portal between the human world and Equestria has been acting up. It's been fluctuating. Now it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. As Burst and a few of his friends are about to find out.

  • ...
3
 63
 697

Duel 2: A Whole New World

"Nnnnnh!", Burst groaned as he opened his eyes. "Inferno? Ace? Veenus? Fang? Gold? Any of you guys here?"

"Burst?", Inferno groaned. "Oh man! What hit us?"

"I'd say a portal to my old home.", Gold said. "Which means..." Gold looked at his hooves. "Guys? You all might wanna look in a mirror." Burst and the others flocked to the portal and their eyes went wide! "Now guys. Don't...."

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!", the guys screamed!

"....Panic." Gold then face-hoofed. "Should've seen that reaction coming." Twilight went to the portal when she heard the guys scream, and her jaw nearly dropped when she saw Burst and the others.

"Burst?! Is that you? The one I know from the human world?!", Twilight asked.

"Nice to see you again Princess.", Burst said with a relieved sigh. "So that's what you really look like." Burst then looked at the castle. "Pretty sweet castle you got. Hey, you've got a horn and wings too." Burst then looked himself over. "So what type of pony did I wind-up as?"

"Well, you're an alicorn. You just like the Burst of this world."

"Wait. There's another me?", Burst asked.

"Is there another me too?", Inferno asked. Twilight nodded.

"I met them a couple days ago. They even helped save us from an attack by Queen Chrysalis. Burst, your counterpart owns a Duel Monsters card shop. Inferno's counterpart also works there."

"Now that that's out of the way, is there anyway to fix the portal?", Burst asked. "Because we tried that on our end and it sucked us into here."

"So this is Sonata's world.", Ace said as he looked out the window. "Doesn't look that different except for the fact everyone here's a pony instead of a person. Maybe I can get her to visit."

"Ace? I'm sorry. But I don't think Sonata and her family are going to come back to Equestria.", Twilight said sadly.

"What? Why not?", Fang asked with his ears drooping.

"The Dazzlings were banished by Starswirl the Bearded long ago. But if there's anypony who might know a way to undo the banishment are Princesses Celestia and Luna. I should be able to get us to see them and bring up the subject.", Twilight said with a smile. "As for the portal, we figured what was causing the trouble. Turns out the portal needed an update."

"You can update that thing?", Gold asked. Twilight nodded.

"But first, I should introduce you to my friends. Starlight? Spike?" Starlight and Spike walked into the room.

"Uh, Twilight? Did Burst and his friends have to sneak in through the window again?", Spike asked. Twilight face-hoofed.

"No Spike. These are Burst and a few of his friends tried to fix the portal on their end. And...it backfired."

"Oh!" Spike then rushed up to Burst and Inferno. "Nice to see you again! By the way Inferno? The you in this world is really hitting it off with Princess Luna."

"Just means you got another chance to make a move on Rarity.", Inferno said with a smile.

"So Burst? Who're your other friends?", Twilight asked.

"The one with fiery wings is Gold, the one with ice wings is Ace, the one with wolf ears and a tail is Fang, and the one with a flower on his flank is Veenus Bloomer.", Burst answered. "So what next?"

"Spike? Take a letter to the princesses. Tell them it's concerning the sirens' banishment and reformation. We need to know of any possible ways to undo the spell that sent them here."

"Got it Twilight." Spike sent the letter with his breath. "Now all we gotta do is wait for a reply."

"I guess in the meantime, Inferno and I should pay our counterparts a visit.", Burst said as he was about to leave."But Twilight? You might wanna explain things to them. Better come with." Twilight nodded as she, Burst, and Inferno left.

"Sooo, care to give us a recap of current events?", Gold asked Spike.

"You guys are gonna want to sit down for this. We've got a LOT to cover...."