• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 697 Views, 63 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 5: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



The portal between the human world and Equestria has been acting up. It's been fluctuating. Now it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. As Burst and a few of his friends are about to find out.

  • ...
3
 63
 697

Duel 14: The Date

`Back in Equestria, night had fallen and Starlight had gotten ready for her date with Shadow. "Well, here goes nothing!" Starlight walked outside to find Shadow waiting for her. "Hope you weren't waiting too long."

"Trust me. It was worth it.", Shadow said with a smile as he offered her his hoof. "Ready for a good time?"

"Yep! Let's go!" Shadow and Starlight walked over to Ponyville's pizza joint, and enjoyed a slice together. "So you and your brothers are thinking of working in the town's card shop?" Shadow nodded.

"We heard about the card shop that opened up here, and we were thinking of getting jobs there. From what we've heard, the two guys running it are pretty cool. They've put out an add for extra duel instructors for all the foals who wanna learn how to duel and how to build a deck. But you're pretty amazing yourself. I didn't know the personal student of Princess Twilight had caught my eye." Starlight giggled.

"And I didn't expect to meet my first date by seeing him almost crash."

"Yeah. I guess we could say I left quite the impression."

"I'll say.", Starlight said with a smile. "I bet this wasn't how you were expecting to get your first date."

"No. But I can't argue with the fact that I've got a beautiful mare across from me." Starlight blushed. "You're not used to getting compliments like that are you?"

"Well...no one's ever called me beautiful before."

"Maybe people should do that more.", Shadow said with a smile. The two shared a quiet moment together just enjoying their company. Shadow then decided to make his move as he leaned forward a little. "So...you wanna break the tension, or me?" Starlight leaned in and kissed Shadow. Twilight and the other Mane 6 were watching the date with proud smiles.

"Come on girls. Let's leave them to it.", Twilight said with a smile as she and the others went home for the night. Starlight and Shadow had just broken the kiss, and Shadow walked Starlight back to the castle.

"Good night Shadow. Maybe we should do this again sometime."

"Night, Star."

"Star?"

"My nickname for you.", Shadow said with a smile. "Maybe you can pop-in at the card shop if you ever want to say hi." And with that Shadow headed home, and Starlight went to bed. Both fondly remembering their first encounter and first date.