• Published 8th Feb 2017
  • 697 Views, 63 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 5: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



The portal between the human world and Equestria has been acting up. It's been fluctuating. Now it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong. As Burst and a few of his friends are about to find out.

  • ...
3
 63
 697

Duel 13: Going Home

"It was nice visiting here...", Burst began. "But, we gotta get home. I'll be sure to tell Sunset you all said hi."

"Coming back here was nice, but I'm glad we'll be going home.", Gold said.

"Same with us!", Sonata said with a smile. "But our real home is where the people we love are." Ace smiled.

"Don't be strangers!", Twilight called out as Burst and his friends got ready to leave. Burst and the others headed through the portal, and soon arrived back in their world.

"Hope we didn't keep you all waiting.", Burst said with a smile as the girls rushed up to greet him and the others.

"You sure got a lot done over there.", Sunset said as she noticed Adagio, Sonata, and Aria walk out of the portal.

"You have no idea.", Inferno said with a sigh of relief. "We even met our own counterparts. Turns out they're dating Princess Luna and Celestia."

"So anything interesting happen on this end?", Gold asked. He then noticed Midnight rush up to Ace in her true form. "...I'll take that as a yes."

"ACE! It's good to see you again!", Midnight cheered as she hugged Ace tightly.

"You too Midnight. But....aren't the others the least bit freaked out that you're still around?"

"She showed up looking for you.", Sunset said. "She told us all about how your family adopted her. And it looks like its left a good impression on her."

"Hey Midnight? I found out who Shadow's counterpart is dating.", Ace began as he whispered the details into Midnight's ear. "But we gotta make sure not to tell him." Midnight giggled.

"This'll drive him nuts!"

Ace, Ice, and Shadow's house....

"Sorry if I was out too long everyone!", Ace announced. "I got sucked into the portal to another world that was at my school."

"So you wee turned into a pony in the other world? Did you get to see what I looked like? Who....I was dating?", Shadow asked. Ace let out a small laugh.

"Sorry Shadow. That would be a spoiler."

"Aw man!", Shadow groaned. "Why am I the only one that's still single?"