• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 745 Views, 12 Comments

Son Of Sombra - Maximus W



A few years after King Sombra's defeat, the mane 7 just found out that he had a son. His name was Darko. He was about as powerful as his father. Will the Mane 6, Starlight, and Princess Celestia be able to stop him before Equestria is doomed?

  • ...
26
 12
 745

The Journal

"Okie Dokey Lokey! Let's get reading!" Pinkie declared as she quickly opened the book.

As she opened the book, the first page that she turned to was titled "Chapter 1: My Dad is Cool"

My name is Darko. My dad's name is Sombra. When I grow up, I want to be like just like my dad, who is planning on rulling the Crystal Empire. Wish me luck!

"Gee, what's with this guy's writing?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"He was probably young when he started writing this." Starlight answered.

"That makes sense" Rainbow Dash stated.

The next page that Twilight turned to was titled, "Chapter 20: Where Are You, Father?"

I have just found out that my father is imprisoned in ice. I have tried everything to free him, but it's useless. On the bright side, I have working on my magic and flight skills.

"Oh my, this is getting interesting!" Rarity exclaimed

"Then let's keep reading!" Twilight declared.

The next page that Applejack turned to was titled, "Chapter 2138: Revenge"

My father has been destoyed by the Mane 6 and a purple dragon called Spike. I will have my revenge as soon as I have enough power to take them down.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Applejack said in a concerned tone.

The next page that Fluttershy turned to was titled, "Chapter 5000: I'm Ready"

This is my 5000th journal entry, and I have enough power take the Mane 7, especially Twilight Sparkle! Twilight, if you're hearing this, I hope you're prepared!

"Sweet Celestia, what have we got ourselves into?!" Twilight said frantically.

"Don't worry darling. We have faced an alicorn before. Maybe this one isn't so bad." Rarity said trying to calm Twilight down.

"You're right, Rarity. Alright girls, We can do this!" Twilight announced, then everypony ran to the Crystal Empire.

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry for not being active for the past few months. I hope you like this chapter!

Comments ( 2 )

I can't tell if this is satire or not. I really can't.

7936483
I would happy to have you as an editor!

Login or register to comment